• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neferpitou vs Blade Wolf Rematch (4-1-0)

Siiiigh, let's go.
Neferpitou vs Blade Wolf - BUT THIS TIME NEFERPITOU HAS A HXH SUPPORTER!

A continuation of this match!
5wSvoAK.png

Neferpitou: 4 (@LIFE_OF_KING, @Arkenis, @GodlyCharmander, @Nierre)
q68VyIC.png

Blade Wolf: 1 (@XSOULOFCINDERX)

Incon:

Now, I have to explain why I'm making this rematch. Simple, the original one is terrible, Pitou had NO knowledgeable supporters to argue for her, and looking through the arguments for Blade Wolf, it should not have won that match, as Pitou did have ways to deal with it's advantages. It is not fair for her to lose due to the sheer ignorance of the opposition of her capabilities. Please call verse supporters when you make matches like that.

Thus, I'm opening the discussion again in this rematch, and I will be taking part into the arguments themselves this time.

Last edited:
seems stompish. Nefer is far more agile just given size difference, can slow his perception down to dodge. The dura neg shouldnt be an issue. Nefer just outlast and also Blade wolf's ap is
While Nefer's is
  • The strongest High 7-C+ characters are upscaled from the previous value (550 Kilotons)
so basically a 4x difference with Terpsichora.

Wolf can amplify it's speed in 10 times and its chainsaw is capable of cutting at a level beyond the quantum. Can't see how pitou Win this

seems stompish. Nefer is far more agile just given size difference, can slow his perception down to dodge. The dura neg shouldnt be an issue. Nefer just outlast and also Blade wolf's ap is
While Nefer's is
  • The strongest High 7-C+ characters are upscaled from the previous value (550 Kilotons)
so basically a 4x difference with Terpsichora.
Blade Wolf literally won the last match. Apparently it's some sort of "skill god" that can keep up with some 'Character B' who has an extensive skill tree.

But the thing's on-screen feats are pathetic.

Blade Wolf literally won the last match. Apparently it's some sort of "skill god" that can keep up with some 'Character B' who has an extensive skill tree.

But the thing's on-screen feats are pathetic.
Also, you shouldn't scale skill like that. If your character shows mid skills in combat when fighting with some sort of "skill god", then too bad, your character still had mid skills and it's more of an anti-feat for the skill god

lol. Seems like the last match had some strong contentions in it. Sba assumes what 4km for range, Nefer has a stupid sensory range so Blade wolf isn't crossing that wide of a distance to land a hit especially with Nefer's perception ability. I think Nefer stomps here tbh. I vote nefer.

Also, you shouldn't scale skill like that. If your character shows mid skills in combat when fighting with some sort of "skill god", then too bad, your character still had mid skills and it's more of an anti-feat for the skill god
Uh, no, that's not how it works at all.

Blade Wolf dogwalks tbh.

Uh, no, that's not how it works at all.

Blade Wolf dogwalks tbh.
Yes it is. Yes it absolutely is. Several people wank a character's abilities due to skill scaling characters that have shown terrible skill feats on screen due to this faulty logic that Skill works like Attack Potency. it does not.

Has Blade Wolf outskilled the "skill god" character in literally all attributes which said character is known to be skillful at? No? Then why the hell do we scale them to him in skill? It makes no sense.

Then how, how does Blade Wolf outskills or even keeps up in skill with the character you're claiming it scales to?

Bro it's a game
The movements will be limited
What are you talking about?
ALL SKILL FEATS ARE FROM EITHER STATEMENTS OR IN-GAME SHOWINGS.

Blade Wolf has none. Its movements are stale. Why do we have to say its is capable of doing something it has never shown to do.

Claim skill trees however the hell you want, I don't mind, but if I ask you how would Blade Wolf skill stomp Pitou, y'all freeze in place. How would it skill stomp when Pitou can see character three to four times her speed in slow motion, and amp herself? Who can use En and literally feel all movement in a 2 kilometer radius? How? How would it do that? If you can't really provide a tangible argument for it, why do you even claim skill stomping? It's ridiculous.

First off, Char, calm down please. I'm not knowledgeable on either character, I am simply going off of what I remember from previous threads, especially since apparently Pitou lost the previous thread. Don't expect me to give you all the answers you want, I cannot.

Second off, yes, we absolutely do use skill scaling, we do it all the time. Just because you happen to not like it or think that because a video game has limited movements and animation that a character isn't skilled, doesn't mean we don't use it. It's not a debate. It exists, deal with it, it's not a discussion.

That's all I have to say.

First off, Char, calm down please. I'm not knowledgeable on either character, I am simply going off of what I remember from previous threads, especially since apparently Pitou lost the previous thread. Don't expect me to give you all the answers you want, I cannot.
Stop being oversensitive and confusing assertiveness with aggression. Imposing my points with bold text does not equal anger. I did not prompt you for an answer, I just presented why the logic of skill scaling that has no reason to scale is faulty.
Second off, yes, we absolutely do use skill scaling, we do it all the time---
You're "punching the air", as I have never said skill scaling doesn't exist, I said skill scaling isn't done like Attack Potency scaling. You don't keep up with someone in checkers and suddenly you're as skilled as them in hand to hand combat for example. Not necessarily what's going on here, but still, it should illustrate my point decently well.

Again, you cannot claim "No, Game Mechanics", the skill feats are mostly taken from said gameplay. "Skill Stomp" shouldn't be a insta win card for a debate, "explain how the character will use its skill in combat, or drop the argument", is what should be done.

what's wolfs response to nen cause outside that it seems pitou can just use nen as an advantage and just overwhelm if not beat wolf in an overall fight?

Stop being oversensitive and confusing assertiveness with aggression. Imposing my points with bold text does not equal anger. I did not prompt you for an answer, I just presented why the logic of skill scaling that has no reason to scale is faulty.

You're "punching the air", as I have never said skill scaling doesn't exist, I said skill scaling isn't done like Attack Potency scaling. You don't keep up with someone in checkers and suddenly you're as skilled as them in hand to hand combat for example. Not necessarily what's going on here, but still, it should illustrate my point decently well.

Again, you cannot claim "No, Game Mechanics", the skill feats are mostly taken from said gameplay. "Skill Stomp" shouldn't be a insta win card for a debate, "explain how the character will use its skill in combat, or drop the argument", is what should be done.
Which is why it's most optimal to wait for knowledgeable members to explain if you wanna know all that, as I said. I'm merely using context from previous matches.

Char, dude, Blade wolf could fight Raiden of all people, one of the contenders for being the most skilled characters on the wiki. Yes, it was for a limited time, but is losing to Raiden of all people really a downside to skill when you didn't instantly get butchered?

Here's his skill list from Chariot himself.

"Do note that he's at the top of a huge scaling chain where the bottom of it, is genetically spliced super soldiers with enhanced senses and based on data from other super soldiers (Like Null and Gene), virtual training and eclipse any soldier on earth and are above dudes who eclipse any soldiers on earth, have fought in multiple wars, deemed super soldiers, have analytical prediction and even psionic abilities, can clear whole rooms of trained elite men armed with weapons with no guns themselves while being attacked all at once and are for the most part, straight up superhuman, all the while knowing a multitude of various combat styles to the point of perfection and were deemed weapons in and of themselves.
And that's ******* shit trash that isn't even worth mentioning, who are below the other shit trash that are the equivalent of a goomba.
And then there's like ten skill ***** inbetween those and then Raiden himself.
And then he becomes a robot and just gets more skilled, he also has reactive PL, but instead of power, it's skill.
Like dude can pick up a sword, and within minutes start out skilling trained elites who are experts with the blade who all wear cybernetic tengu suits while he himself is a twink with no such suit.
As a child he was forced to have fought in wars and was so good, he was given the title jack the ripper because he got a stupid high kill count and was extremely good at murdering all his foes even while sedated half the time.
He can also fight dude's who can analyze and predict what enemies would do based on muscle movements and Raiden himself can't be read.
Like the dude can fend off a group of elite dudes while missing his arms, while weakened, and being ganged by like a dozen ******* and can do so for a solid five minutes, like the dude can sword fight without any limbs.
He also has undergone virtual training for effectively every combat scenario.
He also picks up a martial arts that hard counters all other forms of fighting prowess.
He proceeds to get then his ass kicked and be called an amateur in the art of the sword by some funny brazil samurai.
Only for him to, like a week later, proceed to outskill the ****** who previously out skilled him hard to the point he was making fun of Raiden.

And this extends from CQC (hand to hand and grappling), knives, bladed weapons, swords, guns and all other firearms, throwing weapons, explosives and acrobatics and more."

And nen crush has the issue of going against a ******* robot, not even a cyborg, a robot. Does it even effect robots?

what's wolfs response to nen cause outside that it seems pitou can just use nen as an advantage and just overwhelm if not beat wolf in an overall fight?
OH YEAH, NEN BLOCKS PIERCING DAMAGE, BY THE WAY

No idea if she can use Ryu or Ko, but Ten or Ren should be enough to block the chainsaw.

Char, dude, Blade wolf could fight Raiden of all people, one of the contenders for being the most skilled characters on the wiki. Yes, it was for a limited time, but is losing to Raiden of all people really a downside to skill when you didn't instantly get butchered?

"Do note that he's at the top of a huge scaling chain where the bottom of it, is genetically spliced super soldiers with enhanced senses and based on data from other super soldiers (Like Null and Gene), virtual training and eclipse any soldier on earth and are above dudes who eclipse any soldiers on earth, have fought in multiple wars, deemed super soldiers, have analytical prediction and even psionic abilities, can clear whole rooms of trained elite men armed with weapons with no guns themselves while being attacked all at once and are for the most part, straight up superhuman, all the while knowing a multitude of various combat styles to the point of perfection and were deemed weapons in and of themselves.
And that's ******* shit trash that isn't even worth mentioning, who are below the other shit trash that are the equivalent of a goomba.
And then he becomes a robot and just gets more skilled, he also has reactive PL, but instead of power, it's skill.
Like dude can pick up a sword, and within minutes start out skilling trained elites who are experts with the blade who all wear cybernetic tengu suits while he himself is a twink with no such suit.
As a child he was forced to have fought in wars and was so good, he was given the title jack the ripper because he got a stupid high kill count and was extremely good at murdering all his foes even while sedated half the time.
He can also fight dude's who can analyze and predict what enemies would do based on muscle movements and Raiden himself can't be read.
Like the dude can fend off a group of elite dudes while missing his arms, while weakened, and being ganged by like a dozen ******* and can do so for a solid five minutes, like the dude can sword fight without any limbs.
He also picks up a martial arts that hard counters all other forms of fighting prowess.
He proceeds to get then his ass kicked and be called an amateur in the art of the sword by some funny brazil samurai.
Only for him to, like a week later, proceed to outskill the ****** who previously out skilled him hard to the point he was making fun of Raiden.

And this extends from CQC (hand to hand and grappling), knives, bladed weapons, swords, guns and all other firearms, throwing weapons, explosives and acrobatics and more."

And nen crush has the issue of going against a ******* robot, not even a cyborg, a robot. Does it even effect robots?
Bro, half of the list is talking about something unrelated to Blade Wolf's capabilities. Swords skills? "Quickly skill stomping after a week"? How does that add to the battle at hand?
Please narrow it down to stuff Blade Wolf can actually scale to.

Again, I ask, how would it stop an incoming attack from Pitou? Would it try to chop her in half with the chainsaw? That's desth

Not reading, its a wolf. Pitou fra

I really am having a hard time seeing how the skill gives him such a big boost here. Pitou's sensing makes this entirely irrelevant to the point Pitou can just never get hit by him and always land a hit on him and evade easily.

Bro, half of the list is talking about something unrelated to Blade Wolf's capabilities. Swords skills? "Quickly skill stomping after a week"? How does that add to the battle at hand?
I believe the note at the end of the post clarifies that the feats listed apply generally, as in, to all weapons and not simply sword skills. Which would include a chainsaw.

I believe the note at the end of the post clarifies that the feats listed apply generally, as in, to all weapons and not simply sword skills. Which would include a chainsaw.
These are Raiden's skill feats, has BW fought with Raiden using its chainsaw against a bladed weapon of his and kept up with him in that regard?

Again, I ask, how would it stop an incoming attack from Pitou? Would it try to chop her in half with the chainsaw? That's desth
He fought the dude who performed all of that shit mate(in melee I might add), and he isn't 8-A anymore, he has more than enough reason to scale to Raiden in skill. He also fought Jetstream Sam at an even earlier date and didn't get skill-****** there either.

Put a knife hot enough to damage those who face-tank plasma in her skull, be ultra-skilled with a ******* chainsaw and make it impossible to attack him with Blade Mode by, you know, side stepping and cutting her in half horizontally, he has a lot of options here.
These are Raiden's skill feats, has BW fought with Raiden using its chainsaw against a bladed weapon of his and kept up with him in that regard?
I have this suspicion you forgot that Metal Gear Rising is almost exclusively melee.

Oh sorry, forgot you aren't knowledgeable
I am not knowledgeable, correct, but I've basic knowledge on Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. (Since I watched a bunch of YT videos on it since it's basically a meme).

Blade Wolf has canonically battled Raiden, and while he was defeated, he did keep up and wasn't stomped or overwhelmed, so I would say in general he only somewhat downscales from Raiden in general.

Back