• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need some explanation please

So basically can someone please explain to me a few things about hax.

1) Like I heard that your hax apparently scales with yor tier, AP or idk, so hwo does it actually work and why is it so?

2) I've wondered this for quite a while, for example if a multiversal character fights a city level characrater with instant death hax and multiversal one has no ressitance, doe she just die if he gets the chance to use it on him? because it sounds a bit far'fetchd but if I had known I wouldn't have asked

1. Who told you that? Hax is by definition unrelated to tier. It is however related to dimensionality (ie if the target is a higher dimensional entity than what the user has affected with his hax, then it won't work)

2. Unless a hax ability is specified to have a weakness where it doesn't work on someone with a higher AP and if the body of the target is 3-D then the death hax would indeed work.

I already know that dimensionally thing but I keep hearing things like.

"Character A is high 4-C therefore character B whi is only 5-A won't be able to resists mindrape from him despite having resistance"

That's not how it's treated here. A high 4-C cannot mindhax a 5-A with resistance, at least not for the reason of the 5-A being of a lower tier.

What the hell are you on about? I've seen it every time, "5-A character isn't resisting mindhax from a high 4-C, even if he has resistance"

That is what I am constantly hearing

Konaguna said:
What the hell are you on about? I've seen it every time, "5-A character isn't resisting mindhax from a high 4-C, even if he has resistance"
That is what I am constantly hearing
They are factually wrong then. Some quotes would be nice, to see what you exactly mean.

Other then that yeah, Andy said already but Hax is unreleated to AP. There are exceptions like Haxes that affect you in a physical way, but other then that they are unrelated.

? I have no idea why you are taking take that tone with me but whatever, this is the standard as far as I know.

I ain't mad bruh it's just that i'm seeing these things so oftena nd now you're telling it's not like that at all im just a bit confused rn

I could swear I saw hax getting compared to tiers. if someone has a resistance to minhax and is 5-B then everyone assumes a mindax from 4-C will be too powerful for a 5-B

Every time I've seen mindhax being discussed on this wiki, it has been the opposite of what you described, so it's strange to me that your experience has been like that regarding this topic.

Whatever, I'm not gonna question it. Just know that mindhax and other such hax aren't treated that way and if you are encountering a lot of people not following our standards then you are just encountering a lot of people not following our standards. Nothing more.

I mean it's not just Mindhax, it's pretty much every durability negating hax.

Like for example if I recall, Some force users with galactic mindrape was put against a leta day star level dude with resistance yet I keep hearing he couldn't resist it.

Which has me wondering if hax here is grated weaker if it hasn't got any good AOE feats?

Mindhax in particular is rated by the number of people it can control.

If you can mindhax every being in the galaxy at once, and your opponent has only resisted mindhax from someone who, say, has mindhaxed the population of a city, then your mindhax would be powerful enough to break through the opponent's resistance.

Mind you that "number of people affected" isn't used to quantify every kind of hax. EE for instance won't be given a higher rating if it erases a large number of people simultaneously.

Back