• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necro's Bracket-7-A Edition-Round 3

This is his 7-A key before he has demonstrated the Regenerationn you're claiming.

At the point in time this key is, there is no telling whether he already developed that ability or not. So by default I assume he hasn't.

Also, still curious who aside from Dante can get past the regen.

Incorrect. His regen comes from before he attained the 6-B key. That includes anything demonstrated in the fight against Junketsu.

Wrath, Maguc, Gat, and probably Nagato

The 6-B key is literally "Post-Junketsu". The feat is during Junketsu. Ryuko's prior key is pre-Junketsu. So no.

Doubt some of those, but ok.

Gat has a gun that absorbs the enemy's soul and makes their body disappear by pointing at them, among the many things his abilities let him do.

How is he not too haxy?

WeeklyBattles said:
Post junketsu refers to senketsu after he was infused with mako's blood and threads from junketsu
So, the very first time she puts on Senketsu after the Junketsu fight, no?

Btw. rewatching the Junketsu fight made me realize that Ryuko can at this point in the story be incapacitated by loosing too much blood. So her Regenerationn isn't really endless for practicle purposes.

>Losing too much blood

You do realize this is the fight where she shrugs off losing so much blood that it covers the entirety of the naked sun and literally starts raining her blood right?

Ryuko worrying about blood stopped being a thing after her High 7-C key

Wrong. After the fight Senketsu explicitely tells her that she has lost too much blood and hence chasing after their enemies is too dangerous.

Maybe she has superhuman amounts of blood, but bloodloss is still a thing at this point.

Its flat out stated after her heart gets ripped out that she regenerates faster than she can lose blood and that her Regenerationn is perfect for senketsu because she has an endless blood supply. Bloodloss is not an issue.

Maybe enough Regenerationn to keep up with Senketsus normal usage, but the statement I mentioned makes very clear that she can't loose arbitrary amounts of blood over a short timeframe.

One that doesn't play out in your favor then, since you need strong evidence to prove infinite/endless anything.

Also, do you mean the heart rip in episode 19 / end of episode 18? Can't find the statement you are referring to.

so, everyone currently seems to agree that ryuko moves on....

last time I checked, votes were

Issei: 3

Ryuko: 5

I changed my vote.

Back