• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naughty Bear vs Stronger-Than-Culexus

How does Knack usually open? And are they still at about each other's range (without considering lightning for obviously reasons)

I bargain there's over 50 meters between them. Knack usually opens with big 'ol blasts of raw AP.

Naughty Bear would be best off playing stealthy.

At that distance. Naughty probably goes stealthy. If he doesn't go with it at first, after the first blast, he definitely would. He is a smart bear, and would play the game smarter. He has fought a robot capable of one shotting him before, Knack isn't at that point if one shot, so I Believe Naughty can tank the hit if it does hit him before bolting off. Taking damage doesn't stop his movement. Even getting shot. I see him Getting out of site, getting around a corner or teleporting. Unless Knack ad a way to locate where Naughty is. Naughty is likely to get that Boo in he needs to make knack say screw this and run off. Naughty also could drive him insane if need be by simply wrecking the place. His presence and destruction has driven others to instanity and killing themself. Naughty isn't really bypassing that regen with most weapons. Debatably BFR could work, I don't see why not, but I wouldn't doubt there is reason it wouldn't. But that would require getting close. If he needed to get close though. A mega boo is all it takes when the guys in his line of site. Naughty counters his stealth with his senses and fourth wall awareness. The narrator telling Naughty typically where they are, if they are doing or fixing something, or if they get trapped in one of his traps. If it got into direct combat, well. Naughty still uses fear mid fight, so one boo would be all it takes to send him running. As well, if he pressure points. That can bypass the regen via basically destroying him down to ash. It works on even robots, so no reason it shouldn't work here. As well. He resists some of his element based attacks. So Stealth game, Naughty can Keep track of Knack, but not so much the other way. Stealth and teleport makes it difficult to keep track. A good Boo scares him off and naughty takes the victory there or drives him to instanity. Traps probably won't work to well due to the regen. In a direct physical fight. Naughty gets that boo in once and it scares him off. Mega boo leaves him stunned and ripped for a GG poke or BFR stab. Which at the guys regen, Naughty would resort to Very quickly. Naughty is undoubtedly skilled, even several robots designed to kill him by people who created a robot able to destroy the universe, he solos through several. Even beat one to death with a stick to prove a point.

Gonna day Naughty I think. But tell me if I'm missing something. I don't know this guy

It's worth noting that Knack has an absolute asston of AP. Like, he's two inches away from High 8-C.

Pressure Points probably wouldn't work against a giant pile of rocks, in which only a singular core matters. Knack doesn't die unless the core is destroyed. BFR seems very specific?

I'll let Ovens actually argue though. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate until he arrives.

Yeah from what I understand, the only thing that matters on Knack is the core. Hit anything else and it just doesn't effect him.

Well, yea. But I don't believe it's close to one shot degreeZ one shot is 7.5, and this is a little under 2 at most. He is put at 1.8. So naughty being over 1 (I forgot the exact number), makes the attack not that much difference.

I mean. It worked against robots. And they were designed to counter Naughty. It's like Kenshiro, but taken up a notch by saying lol no to robots as well. I don't see why it wouldn't work here. At least, his body should be destroyed in the process of it.

BFR would just send them to Over (or under) world with a stab.

Okay but robots are different because their main body still matters. Knack only relies on the core.

Also the profile implies it only works on demons no?

Jackythejack said:
Okay but robots are different because their main body still matters. Knack only relies on the core.

Also the profile implies it only works on demons no?
He can use it on other bears, that may have been bad wording when I first made it. I missed a bit when I first got the page updated

Knack isn't even a single being. All his consciousness is within the orb on his chest. Everything else that makes up Knack are relics with no consciousness to them. Hitting away the relics does nothing as Knack can just TK them back to himself.

Most of Naughty Bear's aresenal gets negated by the fact that Knack is inorganic and has no brain to cause madness. Elemental attacks don't work as Knack can just incorporate ice into his body, has no issue being on fire, and can have electricity run through him like it's nothing.

Depending on how the fear hax works, it might not work on Knack given his physiology. Again, Knack is literally just a bunch of rocks floating to form a somewhat humanoid shape. Each rock is 7-B in dura and the only way to incap him is to hit the orb on his chest.

Stealth mastery is good and all, but Knack can spam AoE attacks so hiding from him won't do Naughty much good.

Destroying it still would kill him. Which naughty has a lot of stuff that can pull that off. Assuming the orb itself isn't what's capable of the regen. I assume it's his body.

A brain isn't needed. Naughty has caused fear into robots, and things specifically designed to counter him and have no emotions. Yet they fear the same. Those resistance are good yes. And would help against certain weapons by negating they effects. But that doesn't stop their power. Lightning can still kill people on his own level. So it will do damage. And he doesn't negate most of naughtys weapons. He just can resist effects. But they still do damage.

Explained the feat point above. And naughty would consider it. He is a genius after all. Undeniable skills and intelligence. The durability is nice and all. But a gun says hi and shoots past the rock. It can definitely injure the orb.

I mean, that's assuming he is even within range. If he just starts shooting like that, Naughty wouldn't just stick around for it, he would get out of range. Use guns if need be. They have better range.

Butters, the orb itself is 7-B. You can't destroy it. You can incap him, yes, but not destroy. The orb, is Knack, and he's made up of relics.

Even if Knack gets scared of Naughty, the response would be a hurricane of relics that protects Knack and damages all around him. Naughty would be torn to shreds in the resulting attack.

How are you gonna shoot past the rock when Knack is made up entirely of rocks?

When I say AoE attacks, I mean it as Knack is the center of those attacks and being near him will get you killed.

For reference, here is what Knack looks like:
Big Knack
All the loose parts are relics and have 7-B dura. The only thing that can be harmed is the orb on his chest.

wait, the orb is 7-B?

how did Spiderman break the orb, then, in Brackets?

If the orbs that high in durability, No way he can hurt it. 8-C trauma ain't gonna do jack to it. 8-C attack doesn't even tickle a 7-B. If he is really that high, then it's a stomp. Naughty can't do jack to that kind of durability and power. All he can do is run from the fight at best.

Butter, Knack canonically gets downed by 10-A attacks to his orb, albeit not long enough to incap by our standards, but when hit by an 8-C, he was out for more than a day.

The only reason matches with him are fair is because 8-Cs can actually win if they just hit his orb and incap.

I see. Alrighty, if that's the case. Then it should be fine.

Well. Fear tactics cause them to run. Now attack. That's the point for his fear hacks. It sends Ninjas, Soldiers, Undead, robots even ancient monsters running like cowards. It doesn't initiate attack. Or prevents it. Even gun equipped bears won't take shots anymore. Doesn't matter what weapon they are carrying.

And if his rocks are that durable, and his orb can go down that easily. Guns should be enough with enough shots. Specially the Oozy and Golden Oozy. If Knack attacks in such a way, Naughty wouldn't stick close, and would just shoot him down from a distance. Gun has better range. Naughtys stealth, skills, teleportation, and better range, would let him take better shots than just blindly shooting at what you have a hard time seeing at all. Plus, if he is close enough, a good oogaty Boogaty Boo sends him running.

Still don't agree with that. Naughty has the better end here. Better range, a way to one shot, and a way to fear hack. Which he would play both ends since Knack acts the way it was brought up

I just don't know enough about knack and am waiting for ovens, but I'm pretty sure knack can just...cover his weak spot-

kek

I'll count votes in a bit, I promise.

The reasons above still have not acknowledge counterpoints. And parts being flat out incorrect. Like saying feat would cause an attack. When that's not what would happen.

Knack normally spams AoE anyways and bodies with AP and can protect his one weak point. How is naughty going to shoot it?

With his golden oozy. That gun is strong enough that it can both pierce Naughty and the sheer force of it kills himself. That gun wouldn't have much trouble damaging him. Knack isn't even 2 times stronger and tougher. Even if the bullet hit relatively close to the orb. The sheer force it gives off would be enough to damage it. If it's one shotting someone who isn't even 2 times weaker, it shouldn't have a problem with its force knocking down an orb that can be incapacitated that easily. And Considering the oozy is also automatic and has a better range. He wouldn't have to worry too much about area of effect or making precise shots. He just has to hit close to the orb if not hit the orb to cause enough damage. And infinite ammo. So no worries there either. And naughty isn't gonna stick around close if he is playing like that. Gonna Gun him down or scare him away. As well. His stealth will make it hard to even keep track. He just is blindly shooting in the dark at a target he can't keep track of. Plus naughty being able to take attacks and survive. Getting caught in one doesn't mean GG. Just means he took damage

I mean.

Knack puts a hand over the orb and that's that. Literally nothing stops him from doing that. Also stealth doesn't matter when it's AOE. Just continuously spam AoE and you're bound to hit something enough times to kill it. It's not like his stealth will make him completely invisible or smth.

1. Is that in character? Or is that just a "he could do this". On top of that. His gun still doesn't care. It's within his league and shoots right through. Again. Not even twice as strong as him. And this gun one shots people on his level. Pierce damage, plus the sheer energy the bullet gives off is enough to get close to the orb and put him down

2. Stealth does matter. Even during AOE. His AOE isn't so big that it nullifies stealth entirely. He could be blindly shooting the opposite direction Naughty is even in. He may not even be shooting even remotely close to where he actually is and doesn't know cause stealth. And why would he stay in his line of site and fire. Naughtys stealth is about not being spotted. Heck. He has murdered off places filled with several to dozens of people. And murdered them all without ever being spotted. His stealth is still very good. On top of that. He isn't bound to tag him if naughty just shoots out of his range. There are also things like his traps to consider. Naughty has things like Mines that are able to entirely destroy a bear body on his level. Even if they were robot ones. One of those blows off a good chunk of his body.

I'm pretty sure it's in character to, you know, block his weak spot. Ovens said so in discord. He's not an idiot. Also uh, every other part of him besides the orb thing is 7-B. We just talked about that did we not?

I don't think this battle can simply be won by stealth either. They both start at the end of a long corridor, so I'm assuming they're in each other's range.

That's kinda he could logic then. What he actually shows to do in combat vs what he could do in combat. If he doesn't show to cover his orb while in combat, we shouldn't assume he suddenly would decide too. Else. Naughty just teleports away from any and all attacks. Which even that has more justification behind it, since Naughty is a unibear, and Unibears use teleportation as a mean to avoid danger. And let's assume that is in character to do. Then naughty couldn't win. Cause that means he literally can't hurt him if it's that Simple.

Back