• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naughty Bear fights a Naughty Game

But that stuff still has to be decently close. Like tens of meters close. And low tens of meters at his best. That's why I tried to make him fight someone that is so far away. So it isn't the typical "Boo, GG". His fear hacks are stupid, I won't deny, he pushes robots to kill themselves

Yes. Just saying boo does it. And he can and does use it more than once

Very. He typically is a feat like character, it's his most Go to thing. Less the situation or he feel different. He is a varied character. He will switch up from going murder crazy, pushing everyone to kill themselves, play the stealth card and kill everyone without even being seen

The potent herb is just a needle he has full of poison so potent it was stated to kill any life form.

Fear, traps, guns, melee, stealth, whatever he is feeling. Sometimes what's appropriate. Sometimes he is just pissed. If I were to say his most opening opener.

Scaring, Traps/Stealth, regular combat. In about that order

Building level vs Building level+

Also why wouldn't naughty bear use lightning at that ranger? He has no reason not to and it's the only thing that'd kill her. Also arguably it might just be close to one shotting. What's her ap value?

Jackythejack said:
Building level vs Building level+

Also why wouldn't naughty bear use lightning at that ranger? He has no reason not to and it's the only thing that'd kill her. Also arguably it might just be close to one shotting. What's her ap value?
Cause he doesn't tend to open with it. Even at range. He would rather Gun down. Stealth, scare, and many other things. He may open with if sometimes. But she still can dodge. I should also note. He might not even want to necessarily kill her at times. Naughty Bear has a very misleading name. He actually is preferential of being friendly, even too the bears who are kinda pricks to him. He just won't screw around if attacked.

Her feat scales to a slime girl who survived an exploding School house with nothing but a few burns.

Hrmm.

I think Crystal might be too much, but perhaps...

Moritzva said:
Hrmm.

I think Crystal might be too much, but perhaps...
He would be. Naughty has no way to handle his guns vastly superior to his own. His hacks are good. Poking someone and they die. Saying boo and they cry and run away, but they tend to require closer combat. At range, he is just an skilled Bear with Guns on his level And lightning

Pretty sure SBA means they're going to kill but whatever. I still can't see this as fair. The girl is technically baseline I think, naughty bear is far above that. He basically one-shots

Jackythejack said:
Pretty sure SBA means they're going to kill but whatever. I still can't see this as fair. The girl is technically baseline I think, naughty bear is far above that. He basically one-shots
How so baseline?

Oh crap. I just realized. Naughty got teleportation which seems in character to his stealth tactics. So that would GG the range regardless. Well rip this then

Back