• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naughty Bear fights a Naughty Game

Oh boy. So this verse exist. I'm gonna make naughty fight whoever I can in it, cause why not, first fight. Sonya.

Speed equal

8-C forms

That's all. Let's go. Who wins

Sonya:

Naughty Bear: 6

Inconclusive/Draw:

Sonya starts with the advantage of more to use at longer range. But due to such distance, and naughtys reactions, theres no doubt he could avoid her attacks and gets close enough to get into gun distance. Which from there. Naughtys got the durability and decent (but not overpowered) regen to handle any blows that him him. As well, superior fire power. And if gets close enough. Fear hacks or paralyzes her. And if he golden oozys her. Well GG. Cause that thing tears through people on Naughtys level. And naughty is superior to her physically. And his skill is definitely extremely good. Enough to keep up if not surpass. And he is way smarter. And at such a starting distance. Naughty has been known get out of site in front of people. At that distance. Naughty goes stealthy and gets up close. And it's game from there. Naughty via better durability, regen, skills, intelligence, hacks, stealth, and skills and abilities that let him get up close. Naughty Begones a thot

What the hell makes this remotely fair?

Can we look at their profiles for two seconds? Naughty Bear has just about ever hax advantage possible, I fail to see how this is not a stomp.

Butters, I am two seconds away from tossing Rogue (Nuclear Throne) at this guy.

Buttersamuri said:
The range and physicality?
Physicality doesn't matter because Naughty is just stronger tho?

And range doesn't seem to matter much because naughty still has kilometers range and they can only start at max 4 kilometers apart I believe.

Y'know what, it's about time. Nuclear Throne's Crystal steps in to stop the win streak.

Coming soon.

Haxs which tend to require getting close. BFR, Pressure Points, Transmission, Ect. Which considering the range, he wouldn't be using a good chunk of them.

And, your saying you'll put him up against naughty. Which purely in the fact to make him lose. Is that not the definition of a Spite Thread.

Except he can still just straight up decimate her with AP. Even assuming his kilometers in range is 5, that's still enough to make SBA irrelevant and he just zaps her a bunch

Physicality doesn't matter because Naughty is just stronger tho?

And range doesn't seem to matter much because naughty still has kilometers range and they can only start at max 4 kilometers apart I believe.

Durability does. And her attack power scales to her physicality

Jackythejack said:
Except he can still just straight up decimate her with AP. Even assuming his kilometers in range is 5, that's still enough to make SBA irrelevant and he just zaps her a bunch
He shouldn't one shot, and she has range attacks too that reach him. And that's assuming naughty even goes for lightning

Honestly? Naughty has a lot of shit. That "Boo" stun stuff is damn potent.

But before I make any matches, I have a few questions.

Can he spam his Boos/fear manip? How in-character are they? How is Poison Manip. applied? What is his usual approach to battle?

Back