• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Escanor

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a casual chop from his Sacred Treasure of course. Natsu isn't on that guy's level given his current feats.

Escanor is physically superior to Galan, who is considered to be small island level (highly doubt he is since his strongest strike simply broke through Escanor's skin and the rest of the force destroyed the hill they were inside of + some of the land -- he is mountain at best). He would most likely kill Natsu with a single blow from his ax.

Escanor beats Natsu with low-difficulty during the morning. if he is seriously a whole level stronger during the noon, Natsu is stomped.

MAYBE natsu can eat ascanors "flames" and get such a power boost for equal stats but the escanor we saw was his "powered mode at his weakest time", that means he is likely to be FAR stronger than what we saw until now,

i dont see natsu havnig a chance :(

escanor has no flames. he operates with "sunshine" he radiates it.

and he radiates it as casual as a walk in the park, completely vaporizing small city - city level characters (via powerscaling) with added fire-resistance barriers while doing nothing

escanors simple presence would be enough to kill natsu

and we dont even speak about prime escanor....but some time into dawn escanor..

Natsu is hypersonic+. Escanor is Massively Hypersonic +. This is complete mismatch, Escanor blitzes before Natsu can think

^why not? natsu should surely be able to kill a regular holy knight, and escanor is the weakest holy knight (if not outright a normal human) while midnight, so he should easily take it...

@GreatestSin ... you seem biased for FT in all match-ups if i'm being completely honest with you (this is the Doffy leg humper callin you out).

Natsu would only beat Escanor during the late night. Early/mid/late Morning and onwards stomps Natsu. We're looking at a 6-C vs a 7-B. Several MT vs several GT of AP and Escanor has a speed advantage.

^in case you didnt see to which post i answered:

Better question. Can Natsu win during midnight?

^_^

and: i really dont see how im biased, i try to always look at what a char can do as objectively as possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back