• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Noble Phantasm Revisions

UBW's Excalibur was re-calced as near baseline 7-A

I calced Gray's Rongomyniad as HIgh 7-A, however it still needs to be evaluated

I calced Saber Alter vaporizing Bennu as 7-A, still needs to be evaluated

I want more clarification on the 6-C Feat that Ishtar has

Also more stuff potentially, but I am imagining big downgrades for NP's, it's quite possible we'll have no Tier 6 for a lot of Servants

I have no idea, that's why I'm asking about it, no one has told me anything about this feat at all

I swear these Grand Order Feats are confusing

Ishtar did the feat twice and it was done instantly for grand order game

Tbh you can probably also find a way to calc it using the anime.

Btw spartacus NP also has a crater that can be calc'ed. Looks like it could get low 7-B but I dunno

Ishtar did the feat twice and it was done instantly for grand order game

Tbh you can probably also find a way to calc it using the anime.

Btw spartacus NP also has a crater that can be calc'ed. Looks like it could get low 7-B but I dunno
What episode did it happen during?

Gray's Rhongomyniad was accepted as High 7-A, her version is an A+ Anti-Fortress NP, so that means Excalibur and A++ Anti-Fortress NP's would scale above the feat

Tbh i don't think it would yield anything good, but its worth looking at i guess. Its a causal feat though the character could sustain the sandstorm for days without end, but i'll add it to the list.

I have never done so before, but I'm pretty sure I can

Mordred threatens to bust up and obliterate a Mountain in Camelot [1] [2]
Maps of Camelot This is the unmarked map and this is the marked map

Additional Information for the maps
The distance from Ozy's Pyrmaid on the map to camelot is 100kilometers [3]
The fight takes place in the western village iirc?

I think violent frag, or pulv would be good for mordy?

Arash's NP can split the earth for 2,500 kilometers. [4][5][6] No stated depth so unusable without using some random number.

Nitocris casually sustains a sandstorm that could last for days, weeks, months without end. The distance of it is from Ozy's pyrmaid to Dune's of Dawn
[7][8] [9]

Servant/Heroic Spirit Arjuna's NP in Fate/Extella Link has a cloud dispersion feat, and this is just the activation of the NP [10]

Excalibur Proto has some 6-C feats that should be looked at. The calcs are old, and who knows what has changed since then. [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KamiYasha/Prototype_Saber's_and_Gil's_Ap_and_Speed_Calc]

Paul Bunyan is a heroic spirit that scales to Teardrop photon ray [11] [12]

Paul supposedly can also
"Create the Mississippi river with a single blow of her axe"
"a blow from her fist can dig a hole from china"
"can shatter the entire rocky mountain range
[13]

Tesla's NP at full power (Though some believe this was boasting, or his NP is Dura Negation with no AP) [14]

Gawain leaving creating a crater in Last Encore from the canon bad end of the game Fate/Extra [15]

Spartacus in the Fate/Apoc manga created a crater with his NP tbh it looks lack luster but i truly don't know [16]

Santa Quetz NP is comparable to the asteriod that wiped out the dinosaurs [17]

This is rider quetz in babylon (though i beleive some said this is tier 2 quetz but im not sure) [18]

Servant Karna's NP is on par with scorching the earth (whatever that means) [19]

Forgot this one, but fergus lily drills an island up [20]

Last edited:
This is some good stuff, I can calc some of this stuff tomorrow
A few already have calcs which I linked those ones as well, but they just need to be reviewed for accuracy because their old and who knows what changes to the standards happened since then lol

Last edited:
At what point did I say that NP are High 3-A at all... The infinite NP line was a reference to how Shirou said even with infinite swords, he could never match the ultimate sword, that's all, no way do I agree with High 3-A NP

Although that would be cool if it were true 😅
Becuase it wasn't really talking about the summation of power outputs afaik. But rather was just mastery of one blade vs just having countless that you really couldn't use well.

So it just seemed like you were saying that NP AP × Infinity < True Name NP AP.

Sorry for misconstruing you, it just really seemed like that the way you worded it.

Arash dudn't split the Earth for 2,500 KM, he did it from 2,500 Km, and it was only the area between two countries
It's directly stated he split the earth and if Nasu follows the legend. The legend Arash created a river.

Edit: it even says in his Np description "it literally split the land"

Nasu is literally anything but accurate when it comes to their portrayal of mythology.

Lol Fate fans automatically becoming historians after they play FGO.

Nasu is literally anything but accurate when it comes to their portrayal of mythology.

Lol Fate fans automatically becoming historians after they play FGO.
ARE YOU TELLING ME KING ARTHUR AND LEONARDO DA VINCI WEREN'T WOMEN!?

I have never been more betrayed in my life

For Arash

Bedi: "That arrow was an Earth splitting shot" [1]

Arash's Profile description: "A long range attack that literally splits the earth." [2]

2nd description from his profile. "He split the Earth with a shot of 2500km." [same scan as above]

The shot created a border by splitting the earth apart for a total distance of 2500km

how do you feel about that calc in regards to NP Scaling?
Well the way it's said is that it would be her sword's power, which would be Clarent Blood Arthur, which is an A+ Anti-Army NP, so it would scale to A+ Anti-Army NP's, this is also very consistent with Gray's Rongomyniad Calc, which is an A+ Anti-Fortress NP that is also High 7-A

So A+ Anti-Army and Anti-Fortress NP's would scale to High 7-A at the moment

For Arash

Bedi: "That arrow was an Earth splitting shot" [1]

Arash's Profile description: "A long range attack that literally splits the earth." [2]

2nd description from his profile. "He split the Earth with a shot of 2500km." [same scan as above]

The shot created a border by splitting the earth apart for a total distance of 2500km

No, you are reading that so wrong. "With a shot of 2500km", means he shot from 2500 Km, like, that is what that literally means.

That is ignoring the basic grammar structure of the sentence. The sentence is literally saying he split the earth using a shot that stretched 2,500km I don't even know how else to beak that grammar down grammatically

if it wanted to say the distance the bolt traveled it would have been worded far differently. in the middle of a war how would a shot from an arrow bring peace if its not creating a physical border? how would the soldiers fighting even know the shot is taking place?

No, the grammer says, "A shot of 2,500 Km", the only way to properly interpret that is it being a shot of 2,500 Km becuase that is what it bloody says.

You are the one ignoring basic grammer structure, not I.

the "A shot of 2,500km" is referring back to the "He split the earth" which came before it.

In the middle of battle how would soldiers know that the border is being created? How would the soldiers know where this border even is? This isn't the 21st century

No, "he", "split the earth", "with", "A Shot of 2500 Km" the shot of 2,500 Km (refering to the distance travelled) was what caused the fissure to be created.

"Of 2500 Km" acts as a modifier to "A Shot", as shown by the "of" binding them. Showing that the 2,500 Km does not apply to the "He split the Earth"

A preposition leads to an object, which is the part of the sentence that receives the action of the verb. The preposition also tells how the object is related to the rest of the sentence.

"With a shot of 2,500km" is the prepositional phrase. "He split the earth" is he verb phrase. Therefore He split the earth is the action the "a shot of 2,500 Km" is taking

if he simply shot an arrow that traveled that far. How can the common people of the land know what border even is, or where it is at? he had to create a physical border for the people to easily identify the different countries.

Edit: not like we have a stated depth of anyways.. So it might not even be usable to calc.

But his shot was markable by the distance in which it was shot, refkect both in his original legend and in FGO,m explicitly explaining it as a "long-ranged attack..."
----------------
Arash then fires the specially-prepared arrow at dawn, which then traveled a great distance (see below) before finally landing and so marking the future border between the Iranians and the Aniranians.
------------------
The location from which Arash fired his arrow varies as well. In the Avesta (which does not mention places in Western Iran), it is Airyo.khshaotha, an unidentified location in the Middle Clime. Islamic-era sources typically place the location of the shot somewhere just south of the Caspian Sea, variously in Tabarista (Tabari, Talebi, Maqdesi, Iben al-Athur, and (al-Biruni, Gardezi); Amol fortress (Mojmal); Mount Damavand (Balami) or Sari (Gorgani). The place the arrow landed is variously identified as 'Mount Khvanvant' in the Avesta (likewise an unknown location); a river in Balkh (Tabari, al-Atir); east of Balkh (Talebi); Bactria/Tokharistan (Maqdesi, Gardizi); the banks of the Oxus River (Balami) or Merv (Mojmal). According to al-Biruni, it hit a walnut tree, between "Fargana" and Tabaristan "in the furthest reaches of Greater Khorastan"
--------------------
This depicts it as being a Very long shot

But when has Nasu been accurate to the legend? There is also the Legend where Arash created the Oxus River or something like that. So it depends on which one you adapt

But there isn't a stated Depth so im not for sure if its even usable. The whole point of the CRT was that the scaling from Gawain was unsuable due to random multiplier. you would have to pick a random depth for the feat so... this is something i just now thought of

we can agree to disagree with each other on the length lol, but I do agree that not knowing the depth kind of throws it out the window.

Back