• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

Yeah, but it did say say that the power of Pashupata rivaled the nerf Mahapralaya.

I really do need to get him next

You know how Mystic Code Gilgamesh got Ten Crowns so that he could defeat BB, did the other three Servants also get it in their Mystic Code?

Yeah, they also have it. But currently we dont have scans for that, so other users started playing just to get those scans.

John985 said:
Yeah, they also have it. But currently we dont have scans for that, so other users started playing just to get those scans.
Eh I got the scans for Nero and Tamamo.

I don't have one for Nameless yet.

So, does Hinako mats explained well about her skills and abilities? And since i can't access reddit because region block, what Brad mats said?

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/gez8u2/prince_of_lanlings_servant_profile_from_fgo/

On Brada, she also got an NP the same as Astolfo that negate magic.

Angelica Cathay: Resplendently Beautiful is the Ring of the Pretty Princess Rank: C
Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm / Barrier Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~10
Maximum Number of Targets: 30 people

A mysterious ring that had once been owned by Angelica, a beautiful princess of a foreign country whom both Roland and Bradamante's elder brother Renaud ― whom both are part of the Twelve Peers ― had fallen in love with. It is said that it has the power to nullify any and all magecraft. It has been arranged so that Bradamante would possess this ring because of a hapless fate, and she greatly applied the ring's powers at the time of extricating her lover Rogero from the evil mage Atlantes.

The reason why the rank in Bradamante's Magical Resistance Skill ― which should originally be around Rank C ― is being changed to Rank A, and why the Magic Cancellation Skill is being endowed to her, is because of this Noble Phantasm's effect. Upon releasing its True Name, it flips up Bradamante's as well as her whole group's defensive power towards magecraft. It is also primarily endowed with the power to "conceal one's figure". From the way it seems, on the occasion of this current materialization, Bradamante is charging the magical energy of this ring into her spear she holds in her right hand, raising her combat power against magical entities.

Yeah

Merit of Clermont: B

One's pride and mentality as a person who was born in the House of Clermont becoming a Skill.

In order to catch up with her elder brother Renaud and his fierce swordsmanship techniques, Bradamante tried every single thing. Even if she was an ordinary person, even if she might be ordered to do something bad, and even if it was a gruesome battlefield, she will run past people from behind to move forward. Bradamante will not give up in any way, and she will catch hold of victory.

Knight of the White Wings: B+

A Skill that demonstrates the intrinsic robust health of one's body and the ability to continue combat. It comprises the effects of the Battle Continuation Skill and some parts of the Robust Health Skill.

Even if she tumbled down to the depths of Merlin's Cave, Bradamante would be okay.

Magic Cancellation: A

Cancels magical effects on oneself or one of their allies. If it is a magecraft that is Rank B or below, it is automatically cancelled, but in order to cancel magecraft that is Rank A or above, a Luck Check becomes necessary.

It is a Skill originating from Bradamante's Second Noble Phantasm.

For the Valks

Fateweaver: B

As per the ÒÇîNjals SagaÒÇì, the Valkyries are occasionally depicted weaving with terrifying looms. The girls determined the victory or defeat of the battlefield by ripping up weaved cloth.

Svanhvít (Swan-White Mystic Code)

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: ------ Maximum Targets: Itself

Svanhvít.

They were rewarded with swan-white clothes from the Almighty God Odin. When the Valkyries put this on, they possess the ability to fly; it's possible for them to maneuver at high speeds. When pegasi aren't available, it's not an overstatement that this Noble Phantasm is the primary contributor to Valkyrie's mobility. However, the true value of this Noble Phantasm goes beyond enabling aviation. Its true ability is the divine protection of the Almighty God Odin - Norse Mythology's greatest existence. Because of this, it preserves the absolute nature of Valkyrie's mind and soul. Magecraft and abilities that could potentially affect the mind are completely repelled, and on top of deflecting physical attacks of Rank B of below, their bodies do not change even after massive intake of calories. There have been multiple anecdotes wherein their removed garments are hidden while bathing, resulting in situations likeÒÇîI have to get married now….ÒÇì; be careful.

Nice, her mats explained really well about her abilities, i think her profile can be created soon

Now what i need is the summer servants, Lakshmibai and Hinako mats, and btw John, does Sigurd mats confirm that he have dragon slayer skill? And maybe i need some info from Napoleon mats too

Nah, Sigrud doesnt have the dragon slayer skill, its in his weapon.

But on Napoleon....it doesnt explain much.

Fire Support (Cannon) B+ A powerful ranged attack that is used to support tactical operations. In Napoleon's case, this attack is used in the form of a bombardment.
Essentially a compound skill that comes included with the effects of the Strategy skill.

Charisma of a Triumphal Return B Napoleon possesses a special kind of charisma.
Essentially a compound skill that comes included with the effects of the Charisma skill.

The Light of Possibility B Although it's a skill similar to Pioneer of the Stars, it is more akin to Innocent Monster. The great feats he actually achieved and the legends that in truth had nothing to do with him, the idol that made everything his own is what the Heroic Spirit Napoleon is; he who acts as the embodiment of 'expectations' and 'possibilities' upon materializing. The word impossible missing from his dictionary, subsisting off of minimal sleep, the destruction of the Sphinx in Gisa, meeting the phantom of Alexander the Great (Iskandar) in Khufu pharaoh's Great Pyramid; his manifestation incorporates all of these as facts and truths.

Imperial Privilege B As the first French emperor, he possesses the Imperial Privilege skill, but...
(In "FateGO", it isn't used in general.)

Alright, so both Bradamante and and Napoleon profile can be created soon, i will tell Weekly since he had the draft for Napoleon in his sandbox

I will waiting for summer 2018 servants and Hinako mats to comes out, and btw this mats will reach until LB4, right?

Yeah, until Ascelpius. There's also info on crypters.

Kadoc: 174 cm, 57kg
Ophelia: 166 cm, 48kg
Pepe: 188 cm, 75kg
Kirsch: 187 cm, 74kg
Beryl: 185 cm, 75kg
Daybit: 179 cm, 70kg

Kadoc is Polish, Ophelia is German, Kirsch is English. Beryl is from Great Britain and Daybit is American specifically Nevada.

Well, funny that only Pepe who came from Japan

Well, now that you mention that the mats ended in Ascleipus, i expecting the new mats will be released around 5th anniversary or around Jaunary 2021, just like what the current mats released

Brahmashirastra: O' scorching light, manifest the ocean of imprisoned death Rank: EX Type: Anti-Land Noble Phantasm Range: 1~30 Maximum number of targets: Everything within range

Brahmashirastra. The ultimate weapon, received from his father Drona. Although he was told not to use this weapon no matter what kind of disaster he encountered, Ashwatthama finally activated it, sparked by Duryodhana's death. This weapon that possesses the destructive power to paralyze the world, despite having been antagonized by Arjuna shooting with his bow at full power, left ravages that were said to turn the whole surroundings into a barren land for twelve years. Although it's registered as a Noble Phantasm, Ashwatthama will not use this Noble Phantasm. It will not be used in 『FateGO』 either.

HOLY SHIT NASU JUST GIVE KARNA HIS BRAHMANDA ASTRA AND VIJAYA BOW ALREADY!!!

karna posses all 3 brahma astara, vijaya bow and another weaopn given by pashurama, he is too op for archer class

Dangai Ichigo said:
He is too dangerous to be alive
that's why it requrie 3 curse+Indra taking his armour+krishna provoking to arjuna+ breaking the rules of war to kill him.

Ash mats is the same as his in-game profile.

on Shikibu

Immortal's Poetry: A
In the Taiheiki's 16th volume, Nihon Chouteki no Koto (The Case of the Enemy of the Japanese Imperial Court), Ki no Yasuo is sent to subjugate Fujiwara no Chikata, the traitor who served the Four Oni. It's said he drove away the Four Oni reciting the poem: Be it the grass or the trees
no inch of the country
of my Emperor
shall become de
to the oni. Murasaki Shikibu is a poet who left her name among both the Medieval 36 Immortal Poets and the 36 Immortal Lady Poets. She could easily compose a demon-expelling poem like the above.
By the way, her poem in the Ogura Anthology of One Hundred Tanka by One Hundred Poets was: We meet after long,
yet you depart
before I am sure
whether I saw you or not.
Like the midnight moon hidden by the snow.

Curses (Poem): D+
Murasaki Shikibu seemed to have some knowledge of Onmyoudou and you can notice she included some elements of it in a few sections of The Tale of Genji.
Speaking in modern terms, she was that kind of author who "actually studies magecraft to write a novel with magecraft in it".

The Diary of Lady Murasaki: B
The diary that exposed Murasaki Shikibu's methodical personality.
Ever since she was summoned, she chronicles every event that happened in her days here, be them good or bad.
By revising and falsifying the past composed in this diary, it's possible to cancel a fixed amount damage and injury.
"I'll pretend this never happened."1 However, the targets and amount of time reversed need to fulfill several requisites.
Actually a Noble Phantasm, but displayed in-game as a Skill.

Genji Monogatari ― Kiritsubo ― Betsuri (The Tale of Genji - The Lady of the Paulownia-Courtyard Chambers ― Parting)
Type: Poetic Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-20
Max. Targets: 50 people Now our paths
forever part
when in my sorrow
I would certainly have wished
to follow the path of life. The poem recited along with the True Name Release works as a form of blessing, leading her party to victory.

A Recovery + Bounded Field Noble Phantasm.
This waka poem was published in the The Lady of the Paulownia-Courtyard Chambers, the 1st tome of The Tale of Genji.
It's a poem a sickly woman composed as a response to her loved one's farewell.
"Despite all the sorrow of parting ways with you, I still want to live my life."
(Not used in Fate/Grand Order)

Genji Monogatari ― Aoi ― Mononoke (The Tale of Genji ― The Hollyhocks ― Mononoke)
Type: Poetic Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-20
Max. Targets: 50 people Per tradition,
the color of my clothes
is shallow with no depth.
But from the tears on my sleeve
forms an abyss bottomless. The poem recited along with the True Name Release works as a form of hex, inviting ruin to the target(s).
It damages and weakens the target(s).

This waka poem was published in the The Hollyhocks, the 9th tome of The Tale of Genji.
It is a poem of regret recited by Hikaru Genji as his wife Aoi no Ue dies immediately after giving birth to their son Yuugiri. Aoi no Ue's death was caused by the grudge from Genji's former lover Rokujou no Miasundokoro. In short, she was killed by a form of curse.
By reciting this poem of sorrow so tied to grudge and deadly curse, Caster Murasaki Shikibu laments her target's fate. That is, their fate to lie down on the ground after facing defeat.

By the way, the chapters related to Aoi no Ue's death later became the source material for the Noh play Aoi no Ue.

And the most important part, is the curse

Special Abilities (Curses)

Murasaki Shikibu can add captions explaining the words and actions of a selected target.
The captions start expositing entirely on their own.
In one way, this can be considered the most powerful curse Abe no Seimei taught her. Oh, that terrible man.
Here's a practical example of how it works!

Andersen: "Oranges? Why should I care? Ridiculous. My fingers would get all smudged."

Caption: "Despite what he says, this boy actually loves himself some sweet oranges."

Osakabehime: "Heh, so that's how it is, hehe (smirk)"
Murasaki Shikibu "AH… Not again…!"
Andersen: "? What's wrong with your faces?"

That's the most terrifying part: the person with the captions can't read them!
They're only visible for the people around the target!
How shameful, how despicable! Mmmmmmmm, damned be that wretched Abe no Seimei!
However, this has one limitation: it's unable to write lies.
Only the truth can ever appear in the captions.

Gordolf: Are you saying Zeus is the strongest enemy that we've ever faced!?

Meuniere: That shouldn't be true! Do you not remember Arjuna at all!? That monster combinedÒâ╗absorbed all Indian deities! There's no way that there's a being that's in a different league than him on this planet…

Holmes explains that Zeus is a god that actually existed on this planet as the ruler of this planet and that he is without a doubt someone extraordinary. He goes on to quote the great poet Aeschylus that Zeus is the "Omniscient, Omnipotent, God of Justice."

Guda: The Almighty...Great God….

Fou: Fouu, fou..

Mashu: The Almighty God….that is capable of everything…

Gordolf: ...Huh! Almighty, my ass! Zeus was an extraordinary cunning, perverted Almighty God! He was a God that turned animals and humans into constellations! What else. Ummm… That's right, he possesses immense thunder that can...incinerate the universe….

Nemo gets back on track and talks about how Zeus is the supreme being of Olympus capable of being the leader of the twelve Gods with the supreme authority he has. Nemo goes on to say that though he doesn't fully understand the specifics of this Lostbelt, he knows that Zeus was the strongest and supreme being in the world of ancient times. Nemo says that he is someone that we cannot face directly and Da Vinci approves that statement and goes on to say that it's not like India or Scandinavia where we depleted the divinites of Arjuna and Skadi and that now that we're in front of the real deal, we're done for because we're not powerful enough. The ship then proceeds to shake.

Dunno.

All I know is, Arjunalter's subject to some minor Revisions. Such as separating his Servant Abilities and LB King Authority. And the fluctating AP of his.

Man I really wish we could find out what Achilles' Super Armor does that he gets in his 3rd ascension.

Back