• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

John985 said:
I think its because of this.
Bowman of Three Stars A+

Extolled as Greece's first huntsman, and counting with Artemis' blessing, his skill the best on earth.
Having an anecdote of three stars (Tri-Star) as a constellation, he has acquired skill with the bow exceeding that of heroes born in different times.

But for other archer I remember is hou yi.
Yeah. What I'm saying is how unfair it is.

It's like that King's Quest game, where the protagonist becomes a knight by winning a competition. And the only reason he DOES win is because the judges have, in a show of blatant unflinching favoritism, decided that they want him to win.

I like the guy to bits, but the way they wrote it sounds completely contrived. It's like they were working backwards from 'Orbital Giant Lazer Satellite Artemis' and they had to find someone worthy, and because Orion was the one with the most drama potential, they slapped a Grand on his head, gave him the Three Stars Skill, and said 'here's a not-a-reason why he's literally the best Archer across all myth and history, deal with it'.

I cannot help but think if this was Chang'E who became the Death Star, they'd put in Hou Yi as Grand Archer (or maybe the Zhu-whatsit Dude from Journey to the West?). And even that feels more justifiable.

Umm, what? The boy grim reaper from Fate/Requiem is literally the ******* Voyager satellite? What-?

Japanese wiki Google Translated :

The real name is Voyager . Launched in 1977, NASA's unmanned space probe has been in operation since its publication . It is not specified whether it is Unit 1 or Unit 2.

I really don't think worrying about the Grands is gonna lead nowhere, especially when we already know whatever Grand we see isn't the only one that exists, is one of the people qualified to take the spot.

That's it more or less.

Fifty-six years after the star pioneer Neil Armstrong descended on the moon for the first time. Draw the "afterwards" of the Holy Grail War. The latest work of the Fate series announced

'star pioneer Neil Armstrong'? why do I get the feeling that he might be important later?

Also, doesn't Neil got stomped in Moon Cell War? He must be pretty weak Heroic Spirit, right?

Japanese wiki Googletrans

"Holy Grail"

After the former battle, everyone has a small "holy grail" in their hearts. Post-war births are acquired innately, and pre-war births are acquired acquired, with only a small number of people without the Holy Grail being irregular.

The "Holy Grail" prevented aging, genetic deterioration, infectious diseases, viruses, malignant tumors, etc., and brought people immortality. Although medical technology is well developed, trauma can cause death.

In addition, servants can be summoned and contracted at the general public level, and servants have become quite common in everyday life.

In the work, it seems that all the holy grails are described as "Holy Grail" and the holy grail that individuals have is described as "Holy Grail".

So, this is the timeline where Amakusa Shirou Tokisada's wish comes true?

Also, it seems they have AIs called Caren series (bunch of Caren faces. Believe it or not. Its good thing imo, I'm tired of the Sakura faces that nasu shoves down to our throat) that can manage towns. Basically like Moon Cell AIs.

Hmm, seems too good to be true.

Could it be its Lucius Longinus' wish? But he sounds like very hardworking guy, he believes in 'value of defeat' and 'fickleness of victory'. I doubt he sees any value in handing everyone Holy Grails on silver platter.

Looks like this humanity might be nearing the humans of Atlantis in power.

Threemagi said:
Also, it seems they have AIs called Caren series (bunch of Caren faces. Believe it or not. Its good thing imo, I'm tired of the Sakura faces that nasu shoves down to our throat) that can manage towns. Basically like Moon Cell AIs.
Funny. Karen AIs ARE Mooncell AIs in Extraverse. They're supposed to be some kinda replacements for Sakura AIs. But they take prioritize Order > Human lives, as opposed to Sakuras' care for people.

I just wait for the day they'll give us a Shaul and Cain servant

Also an OP version of David

That's not Amasuka's world though. Amasuka wanted to make every soul in the multiverse become an incarnated spirit, pretty much be subjected to the third magic, losing the necessity of a body and becoming more like Lugh Beowulf. Not only would they be immortal, Physical Trauma would do nothing to them as beings made of incarnated, materialized, pure energy.

Regardless, they were doomed to be culled like other worlds if shit didn't get more interesting around the start of the novel due to Voyager and the Servant hunting girl.

Saber Wars? I currently have 1.42 mil altrium after finishing today's daily. And I've pretty much cleared out the entire event shop except for the statues which I have no need for. So all I need to get now are the two fous which is 5-6 runs of the galaxy mission. After tomorrows daily I should have around 1.7-1.8 mil altrium. So I'll only need to run super dimension a few more times.

The grinding really isn't that bad.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Regardless, they were doomed to be culled like other worlds if shit didn't get more interesting around the start of the novel due to Voyager and the Servant hunting girl.
Remind me why they destroy presumably infinite lives, and how they don't have infinite people trying to stop them.

@Timberg

That's really just King David you're looking for. The Archer we have now is blessed shepherd David.

Cain? I'd guess Avenger...but I'm afraid they'll twist his character.

I had enough of that in Salome. I don't need Cain treated like that too.

Zenjutsu said:
@Timberg
That's really just King David you're looking for. The Archer we have now is blessed shepherd David.

Cain? I'd guess Avenger...but I'm afraid they'll twist his character.

I had enough of that in Salome. I don't need Cain treated like that too.
Grand Saber King David bro, tho fr David needs a strong version, also Shaul better be strong (he's already canon anyways)

Also you act like Cain had that much of charcter lol, also what's the problem with Salome ?

Not yet, and don't expect it anytime soon. We'll likely only have it by the end of Part 2, where we'll have enough info to actually work with.

Good thing is, Part 2 would be drop at early april right after F/A rerun end and the brief stream about Part 2 end so its not gonna take too long lel

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Not yet, and don't expect it anytime soon. We'll likely only have it by the end of Part 2, where we'll have enough info to actually work with.
Isn't Kirchstaria stomping Grand Archer Orion with the meteor shower which is stated to rival True Artemis' laser cannon on top of being stated to be potentially stronger than the Lostbelt King enough? They also did say he was this strong due to being in the Atlantis Lostbelt.

Kirschtaria doesn't stomp Orion, although I VERY RELUCTANTLY agree with the 2-A thing.

However, one thing to note is that he's only this strong literally because his Magic Circuits are connected to the whole cosmos by the Alien god. He wouldn't be able to use that meteor otherwise. I think he's also enhanced with Zeus nanomachines.

In short, it's something that can ONLY exist in the Greek Lostbelt, unlike the other 2-As.

@Zenjutsu Lostbelt 5 Part 1 section 11 would like to disagree. Kirschtaria literally appeared out of no where after Orion beat up Caenis and than proceeded to stomp all the servants onboard Jason's ship after he told the Dioscuri twins to take Caenis away.

We all know he's only that strong in the Lostbelt. And about the Zeus nanomachine I kinda forgot if he had it or not. I'll rewatch the Chinese translated gameplays on bilibili and see if they mentioned him having it. Cause I'm pretty sure Kirschtaria didn't have it since Charlotte was the one who had the Zeus nanomachines during Atlantis.

Still disagree he stomps Orion.

And Charlotte had the Athena nanomachines, not Zeus. Chiron definitely had them, Caenis had Poseidon's, and Kirschtaria I think also had Zeus.

I'll admit I'm biased because I hate Kirschtaria's guts (would not mind stepping on him tho, he's handsome and looks hot), but I'm going to hold off on that until 2.5.2.

Charlotte had both and another. Odysseus gave her Zeus' nanomachines to try and back stab Chaldea which caused her to go berserk and they used Hephaestus nanomachine to temporarily freeze Zeus nanomachines. After that when they got Athena nanomachine they used it to get rid of the Zeus nanomachine. After that they retrieved the Hephaestus nanomachine which they later used to upgrade Shadow Border to Storm Border. Although technically they are still two separate things. Kinda like a mothership and a normal ship. Though in this case it's a submarine and a armored vehicle that could eject itself whenever it wants to during emergencies.

No, no, that's not it.

Nemo took a...cup or mug or whatever of Hephaestus first and left before the Cerberus attacked and Charlotte went wild.

Ah. I see.

I mean if you don't believe you could just see for yourself. It's sections 16-18. Charlotte was the one that possessed the Zeus nanomachines. After she took down Cerberus using it she went berserk and was saved using the Hephaestus nanomachine that was originally gonna be used to upgrade Shadow Border. After that they decided to get the Athena nanomachine so they could completely get rid of the Zeus nanomachine as well as retrieve the Hephaestus nanomachine from Charlotte's body.

Back