• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

So that means we can finally make an official profile for Cu. Stat Amp, fire manipulation, summoning, Clairvoyance, can give himself magic resistance, do a Gate of Skye replica, can and does use a sword, a big explosion that turns off passive NPs for a time, debuffs stats and does massive damage... pretty good shit.

Okay, i nearly give up. Give me some idea or characters to be matched against Melt or other Sakura Five, or i will put them against Estarossa or Zeldoris.

Eyyyy, it's been a bit since I've asked, but since I'm a crack addict and Foreigner class servants are my crack, does anyone know the state of the Abi profile? I heard it was almost done?

BakiHanma18 said:
Eyyyy, it's been a bit since I've asked, but since I'm a crack addict and Foreigner class servants are my crack, does anyone know the state of the Abi profile? I heard it was almost done?
Truth be told, it was kinda forgotten, left for a while, as we are busy for a controversial CRT

Diinou HotHead said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Truth be told, it was kinda forgotten, left for a while, as we are busy for a controversial CRT
Damn, hate to see it... ah well, I'll be fine, I'll probably swing by next month or so to check. Thanks anyway!

Yup they seem to be getting straight to the point with major events and avoid trying to lose time with needless things especially s in nce the delay happened.

Are there any ongoing revisions or should we start the Authority revision? Don't remember if someone is already gathering information about that.

Back