• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was rereading fate fragments and I stumbled upon a part where it describes the Sphinx and One of its abilities is that it can destroy illusions and I was thinking that if you guys can add that to the abu el hol description or abilities.

I don't think we can just scale willy nilly.

For example, Alternate Timeline Old Man Rudeus from Mushoku Tensei is the most powerful he ever got as a mage, given that he has gravity and time magic, but it's not his most powerful in actual combat, that would be Main Timeline Young Rudeus with his Magic weapons and Power armor.

Then that would be making a profile just for the sake of making it.

Like.. hey, let's make a new recipe of butter cake by reading off of the recipe of another butter cake, word for word. Except we give it abs and name it 'better cake'.

What's the diff between regular Shirou and Zero Over beyond being his featless prime? It's Prime Hiruzen all over again.

I meant that more for a Muramasa Shirou, which is obviously open to context depending what is said about the influence of Shirou's abilities on his own beyond "he just has UBW".

Only a profile or key for Limited Zero Over Shirou is completely dumb. We have EMIYA for that, who is the same except we actually know his personality and tactics.

Well I meant because I'm heading to bed but why Not?

Wouldn't Unlimited Blade Works Shirou scale above the other routes' versions considering that that was the route where he fully awakened his powers and surpassed Archer and all that? Fate Shirou is barely able to tap into his powers and Heaven's Feel Shirou is operating under severe limitations while also never awakening his potential

We even have Rho Aias being an indicator that UBW Shirou is on a higher level considering that he was the only version that managed to manifest all 7 petals, which even Type-Moon wiki uses as an indicator that his power is more realised

Hell, Oath Under Snow Shirou momentarily held back Ea with his full power, and there's no indication that his Blade Works was any stronger

Actually...

Fate Shirou, yeah.

Heaven's Feel was noted to be closer to EMIYA in physical means, iirc.

OUS Shirou had a mana tank to outlast the entire grail war in a single night. He's also the only one notable to trace a divine construct (if only physically), as iirc, the only other showing which is Excalibur, is only noted to be similar to Excalibur, not Excalibur itself.

Nop. For one, he never surpassed him. He never even won their duel except on the ideological level, Archer let him hit in the final blow. He couldn't even use UBW on his own, he needed support from Tohsaka. Heaven's Feel is actually the arguably strongest as he directly faces 2 Servants and fares better than in any other instance despite no UBW and no outside assistance (even if one is a bad end).

I never remember once where he could manifest 7 petals in UBW either.

And Oath Under Snow Shirou did something normal Shirou has never shown being capable of and was boosted by the mana from Miyu.

Actually, OUS Shirou can trace divine constructs without Miyu's mana.

He did so after Gil-kun freed him. He traced Ig Alima and a myriad of other things like Rho Aias twice (one of which blocked Mjolnir's lightning which was noted as above Medea's Rain of Light), KnB, spam-fired on par with Angelica's Gate of Babylon, Nine Lives Blade Works, etc., with freaking circuits so fried that Kayneth will be proud. Also, he was thrown straight to jail after fighting through an entire grail war in a single night, and was hit with the whirlwind from Enuma Elish prior to Gil-kun's arrival.

I was referring mostly to the keeping Ea off for a bit thingy. Miyuverse doesn't adhere to the rules a lot, if at all, so Shirou can go a little more nuts there.

Card servants and mud servants are nerfed compared to summoned servants, so it's not that Miyuverse Shirou is strong. The enemies are weak.

He still managed to trace a divine construct with crippled circuits regardless.

Gemmysaur said:
Then that would be making a profile just for the sake of making it.

Like.. hey, let's make a new recipe of butter cake by reading off of the recipe of another butter cake, word for word. Except we give it abs and name it 'better cake'.

What's the diff between regular Shirou and Zero Over beyond being his featless prime? It's Prime Hiruzen all over again.
I believe the analogy you should have made should be that high school album where there is Daniel and by his there is The Cooler Daniel

Well Muramarasa has Tsumugari and he has the feat of destroying the Sh Shimabara castle along with the entire Reality Marble. And said Phantasm of his just uses UBW as a fuel by combining all the swords into one sword if I recall

But I guess only his Shimabara feat is useable until Muramasa Shirou gets something

So... I got leaks that we will have Europa in LB5. I read a bit about her, which i found to be something like Astarte greek equivalent. What now? Rin face spams?

So, you spent all of you SQ huh? , Don't worry you Will get a lot of free SQ since Christmas and new year on the horizon

You talking to me? I got Okita on first 10x rolls actually.

I got Musashi about a month ago, I will try my luck with MHX next.

GLHF22 said:
So, you spent all of you SQ huh? , Don't worry you Will get a lot of free SQ since Christmas and new year on the horizon
I actually only had 30 SQ and decided to roll with it lol

Skadi and foxie heard my prayers so i am fine with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back