• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 26

Musashi's probably mad at me for getting Merlin over her during the New Year banner, that's probably why I don't get her no matter how hard I roll.

So that mean we just goes "frick it" and goes making Abby profile when we have time? Since her profile was too vague we don't have a chance aside "frick it" route

Musashi must wait. Lancelot + Mash + Merlin can carry me through any fight I need a Saber for, and Hokusai is on the way.

I found a potentially calculable feat, but it's also pretty irregular, so I'm not sure how I would go about it. Berserker of Samghata Hell said she would very likely melt the entire province (The Shimosa Province of Japan, given the context) if she poured out her Noble Phantasm. Is there any way we could calculate this and get an AP value? At worst, it's a good range feat

Does anyone remember if there was anything in Extella or in Extella Link clearly suggesting that top servants get some kind of power boost from the Moon Cell? Gawain says that they are "no ordinary servants", but rather "high-level ("top" in the Japanese) servants" whose "existence is truly above and beyond ours"—but that's vague enough that it could just as easily mean that the heroic spirits who are summoned as top servants are already extra-ordinary, "above and beyond" other servants, as that being summoned as top servants makes them so. The most obvious problem with the former interpretation is that Gawain is stated or implied to be >/=(non-top servant) Artoria at least three different times, and so she would not be "above and beyond" him absent some power boost...

...buuuut Gawain is perhaps literally the single most likely person to overhype Artoria, and Artoria's scaling makes no sense in this game besides. Moreover, top servant Artoria may have access to Avalo , in which case Gawain could well be right even on the former interpretation (it's also possible that Excalibur had more of its limiters released than usual because the enemy was Sefar).

I don't remember any mention of boosts, so as far as I remember and care it isn't a thing. Like I said before, things like Arthoria beating Gil and Iskander only to later be beat by Gil in his own route and other people beating other people in an endless circle of scaling is a mere consequence of the nature of the game with the side routes focusing on the chosen Servant. Its no different from winning as Dan in his Arcade story and helping him set a dojo.

That said, Arthoria at full power should indeed be around that level. Gawain trashes Arthoria with Numeral of the Saint, but not only is Arthoria in a very good round about defensive positon due to Instinct and Magic Resistance so high, she can one shot the vast majority of Servants with Excalibur - Gawain among them.

3 things.. 2 are questions

1.) This thread is almost 500 comments isn't it??

2.) Can Gawain Vaporize things with his NP?? if so what proof is there???

3.) Was there ever a size of the fortress city of Uruk stated in Babylonia arc??

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
3 things.. 2 are questions
1.) This thread is almost 500 comments isn't it??

2.) Can Gawain Vaporize things with his NP?? if so what proof is there???

3.) Was there ever a size of the fortress city of Uruk stated in Babylonia arc??
Before we move on...

We can just use real life version, right? If there was one... (Is there?)

Well, there is irl Uruk, which according to wikipedia, the, note archeology site, is 6 kilometer square wide. Hope it will help.

Diinou HotHead said:
Before we move on...

We can just use real life version, right? If there was one... (Is there?)
I really thought there was an estimated size like a comparison for how big it was stated in babylonia arc though??? I could be wrong. its been forever since i went through the story, but i guess it might be possible. but wouldn't we need to find the size of it at the proper time period??

Hard to find an accurate size of Uruk in the age of a mythical character lived in.

So we will have to go with actual irl size.

Scene 1 of Ep 1 the anime has a lovely pan out from Gil standing on top of the palace to show the entire Uruk from a birds eye view

Monarch Laciel said:
Scene 1 of Ep 1 the anime has a lovely pan out from Gil standing on top of the palace to show the entire Uruk from a birds eye view
Screenshot 20191023 011619 com.huawei.himovie.overseas
Screenshot 20191023 011519 com.huawei.himovie.overseas
I apologize but these are the best I could get since they don't show the back.

I just remembered something.

Isn't the line of fire in the very first singularity caused by Saber Alter's Excalibur? Knowing the fact that the new district of Fuyuki, which is the side the blast was in, is full of high rise buildings, that Excalibur evaporates, and with a clear view of how long and wide the blast is, get a calc of it?

It does go into the other side of Fuyuki by like half of it, but that's another potential feat. And considering we scale mostly to weakened Excalibur and Berserker deflecting it, could give something.

Back