• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 16

DW are trolls. I roll a shit ton for QSH, Xiang Yu, Quetz and don't get them but throw a normal single roll at Merlin and he pops up. Only rolled for him since my friend got NP 2 Merlin from his first ten roll.

@Homu bang punya akun yg gk dimainin gk? Yang udah nyampe camelot gitu, ane males main dari awal lagi gara gara akun ane ilang

Does anyone know what weapons Charlemagne has access to? I've seen gameplay, but it's so fast that I can't get a good look at them. xD

Shadupo01 said:
What servants have purge defenses at their disposal, and how do they work?
Ozy and Saver has it. We don't know how Ozy's Anti-Purge defense works but it did let his temple complex survive Rhon rending the world into a void. Saver's Anti-Purge is his Enlightenment skill.

Probably would have been best to simply explain the guy on what Edmonds abilities are seeing as that one guy sounds like he didn't bother to read Dantes page or, if he did, didn't get how it works or some such, Vel.

I would but it's close to 4 in the morning here and while I could type here on phone, it's bettering if I do that on computer which I've spent quite enough earlier on.

Sounds like it's a borderline stomp or just not add-able if that's the case.

Granted Idk what are Kratos best resistance feats, especially towards Dantes flames that can **** over Roa or an incarnation (right??), but if they're not potent enough whelp GG.

Aside that, anyone here been doing different combos with Merlin and or Waver? I've done a lot with Hercs and I get some pretty nice results in damage counts of up to 650k+ with Nine Lives using Buster and Atl buffs from both Casters plus the two having Ox Demon King CE's. Do note that I so not have Merlin but luckily I have supports from my friend list that sometimes do have them on 😄

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Sounds like it's a borderline stomp or just not add-able if that's the case.
Granted Idk what are Kratos best resistance feats, especially towards Dantes flames that can **** over Roa or an incarnation (right??), but if they're not potent enough whelp GG.
To be fair, i can change Edmond to other like Cuzilla.

Welp, most of Karna, Edmond, and Jeanne match are sucked hard. :"v

@Vel Okay

@Ram Ah right, I could do that. 😅

Even better with all them buffs. Have to see if that's better than using the Bister buff from Anniver. Blonde.

Ozy and Saver has it. We don't know how Ozy's Anti-Purge defense works but it did let his temple complex survive Rhon rending the world into a void. Saver's Anti-Purge is his Enlightenment skill.

Replying to Rammesses the sun king

What do you mean by rendering it into a void? So basically ozy and nitocris didn't die because they show up in Salomon.

@Shadup Did you not read Camelot when the Lion King was creating the Tower of the Furthest Reaches? When it was closing up the world creating a void it the process? He still died after doing his Road Roller thing.

Seeing as we're getting close to fighting Goetia, I have to ask: What exactly happens at the end of Ars Almadel Salomonis after it hits our party? Like what exactly is hit that ends up causing the blast to explode and span out to wherever?

Back