• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 15

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Duviee said:
Hey i've got a question for you guys.
Rule breaker is said to destroy every magecraft on earth. but then i see people say that rulebreaker only breaks seals, enchantments thinks like that? Which is true, idk why they'd say it breaks every magecraft on earth then only make it those three.
It breaks almost every type, but people often do not understand what that means. Servants obviously aren't one shot by it or anything. A good number of the kinds of magecraft that it can't break just aren't exactly something it could stab properly
Hmm okay ill bring an example. Lets say someone shoots a magic beam at her, if she slashed at it would it Transgress?

or does it need a physical form, Like lets say they Throw a magic boulder at her, and she stabs it, Will it transgress?

In what sense? If I had to guess, she would be able to cut through the beam but the entire thing would not simply vanish so far as I can tell. Rule Breaker is not something like Imagine Breaker if you were wondering

I do not know how it interacts with summoning for the most part. Judging from Lancer's similar ability, I would guess that it would cut through it like paper but not simply up and make it vanish. However, I am not sure

Iapitus The Impaler said:
In what sense? If I had to guess, she would be able to cut through the beam but the entire thing would not simply vanish so far as I can tell. Rule Breaker is not something like Imagine Breaker if you were wondering
I do not know how it interacts with summoning for the most part. Judging from Lancer's similar ability, I would guess that it would cut through it like paper but not simply up and make it vanish. However, I am not sure
Diarmus's spear can only Deny The area it cuts of uncompleted spells. A complete spell is something it can not cut/break, Medea naturally just with her skill of magecraft can cancel a completed spell, aswell can rulebreaker, And what it says in the description is that It Transgresses the target is peirces, So if it hit the beam i think it would vanish again idk we're just gonna have to wait to see Rule breaker again doing something like that in manga/animation which could take years to never lol

I'm really sure that tsukihime didn't mention authority stuff. I think it was first mentioned in CCC, then in Babylonia.

Eeyup, one of the fights against Quetz is the difference between her having normal health + a defense buff and double health + defense buff + attack buff

I'm really sad that they didn't go with Medea this Christmas. I mean, it's all there!

• Rider Medea with Argon's Coin summoning a dragon
  • The Golden Fleece used as the Golden Floof to wear as a coat to keep her warm
  • Her raining thrash gifts on unsuspecting couples to ruin their Christmas in a fit of jealousy for not having Kuzuki around
  • Her apparent dislike for many things and people (thus, more thrash presents with odd rationalizing on why it's good), and maybe a budding friendship with Gil via Arturia dolls, which he would most likely buy

People who complaining shit about Quetzy, just wait for the event started, the story will tell why she become santa and got ruler as her class.

Well, I love this to happen.

• Her raining thrash gifts on unsuspecting couples to ruin their Christmas in a fit of jealousy for not having Kuzuki around

Everyone's an alter to each other, but Medea is still sorely lacking in appearances.

I need to look for Medea fanfics now.

W8, now that I think about it, isn't Lucoa a God that came from a Meteor? Is it a call back to it?

Most likely. Or that she's bombastic and drop-dead gorgeous. Not as much as Medea though.

Back