• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

My only gold Archer is Gilgamesh.

But then again, I have seen someone solos Sigurd using Billy. Better starts give him some attention then.

Lvl all your 3 star archers!!! All of them are good!! Well my only problem is Touta though, I don't even know where I can use him.

And ****, I use 150SQ didn't get Gil.....

Just save your SQ. That's all I did, I last rolled was in Summer part 2. And I just finish one of the mission that gives you 10 SQ.

I probably gonna lvl up David, Robin, Euryale too and also need to give the Meteor dude his final ascension and buff.

Also, maybe the King doesn't find a Mongrel like you worth of his attention no matter how much SQ you spend.

While I only needs 3 SQ to summon him.

Touta is odd as he's more a painfully annoying defense dude, in a class where their specialization is being annoyingly painful damage dealers.

My luck is really wierd I sometimes get the servant in a ticket or a multiple. I got Bride in a 10 roll but I got OG nero in ticket. Scathach is also 1 pull, but at that time you still need to use 4 SQ though.

It's pretty even for me on NA

I got Ozy, Tamamo, Lancer Artoria from ten rolls

While single rolls got me Okita, Artoria, Lancer Tamamo and Ozy again.

Jp on the other hand...

Quetz, Okita, Cu Alter, Gil, Altera all came from single rolls.

Those had to be some lucky rolls there for y'all.

I think some of my lucky rolls I had with SSR's so far were Vlad and Tamamo as well as Waver, Saber (OG), Tesla, Kintoki, Shuten, and Nightengale.

Finished Lostbelt 1 just now. It is quite challenging compares to all the chapter at part 1.

Bosses like Billy, Beowulf and Atalanta Alter were easy. Minotour and Anastasia were challenging but not to the point of annoying. The main headache was Ivan and that Mammoth of his, like seriously, stop removing my buff dammit. The dude cost me all 3 command seals because of that.

@Heilergott

The NP Damage is preferable on certain Servants like Euryale, whose NP hits like a truck against Male Sabers, but her damage is mediocre otherwise.

Golden Sumo is better for sustained damage, but bursty Servants love Halloween Princess.

Black Grail outclassed any CE in NP damage buff, though with demerit 500 HP but can get around that with some healing. The CE saves me from a lot of headache during Babylonia and Salomon.

If you want NP dmg you can just use Black Grail or Heaven's Feel. I feel like Halloween Princess gimps your dmg. You can just as easily have Golden Sumo and buff stack to do equal or higher dmg without sacrificing the dmg from normal cards.

But I'm only using Black Grail if I have Merlin on the field, or if I'm using Kiara or Passionlip because they can heal if they use they're np.

(Shrugs) I just don't find her appealling, don't care if she is good gameplay wise. I did regret burning my second Stheno tho, just wanna raise her cuz she is my very first gold Servant, at least she is special in a way to me unlike Carmilla.

Back