• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

This event acting as if Cosmos of the Lostbelt reminds me of how GudaGuda 3 seems to take place before it began. Which explains how Guda/Rits and co are back in Chaldea even though its currently destroyed and abandoned.

Seems really weird although for GudaGuda 3's case, I can see that taking place still from after Solomon but definitely sometime before Part 2's happening while this event DOES seem like it could have happened during Part 2's events (ofc by looking past the fact we, Rits/Guda, are canonically fighting to save our universe again) but going by how it seems it doesn't yet Gordorf and Anastasia is here makes it really darn confusing. And that's also from talking about its place in FGO's timeline when you add all of the weird shit its gone through up to this point lol.

Hey guys, correct me here on this (though I probably kind of already answered myself this a while back...to myself) on Goetia.

All of the known Beasts (more better to say, those that we've encountered and fought since Fou is not "physically and directly" fought but rather through bonding it and showing our humanity...or however it was that allowed us to not have to fight the small white furball) have a kind of Nega- Skill that makes them lore-wise and in-universe broken and OP to even the strongest Servants known to date, right? Kiara has her Nega-Saver skill and Tiamat has her Nega-Genesis skill, yet how come Goetia doesn't get his? Because his missing and while I kind of get the reasoning for it, it seems odd for him to be left out when that's still legitimately a part of his skill/powerset no?

Also there are some theories that Fou is regaining his power because in the Ragnarok Lostbelt he is much more active which some speculate that its due to him reacting to three Prime Ones at once.

Oh, alright. Cuz, being honest here, that's like some lowball play to not include every ability of a character like that. Feels kind of really disrespective IMO. In the sense that even if it was a really vague ability or there is a description of it but not really shown other than what's told in-lore (for the cases like the FGO exclusive Servants, for instance), I don't really see why it can't be added on there. Worst case scenario, one could add something on there for convienece sakes.

In Goetia's case, his mats explained that he was practically invulnerable to all NP's except for one being Roman's Ars Nova. Hell, isn't that also why Roman had to sacrifice his whole existence just so Ritsuka and all the Servants they/we've met up to that point could have a chance to take him down? Granted, I will admit that I have no clue how that would come to play against another not from Fate (again, not much of a VS debate guy here. More of someone that divulges on info and stuff as well as to add whatever is missing or needs to be put in) but I don't see the harm in adding it in all honesty here.

(Sigh) Edit: Okay perhaps that was a "tad" bit much for a reaction on such an small matter, I just felt and thought of how unnerving it was that Goetia doesn't have his exclusive Nega- skill yet Kiara and Tiamat's, whose own Nega skills are kind of broken in their own way of sorts, gets theirs anyways. So I apologize for the rant above earlier to everyone here.

That aside @Ram: That's cool to hear. Will wait when you have the chance to update him later.

Ok, so it turns out that BB isn't actually 'possessed' by Nyarlathotep the same way other foreigners are. BB ended up accidentally observing Nyar when she was looking through Sheba's lens to plan out a summer vacation when the Hawaian Chaldea Branch denied her from doing so.

Instead of manipulating her like Nyar would totally do in any other verse, the two actually got along and were considered nearly the same personality wise. They bonded over their common interest in watching humanity create impossible dreams and their struggle to fulfil them no matter how many times they fail.

So in the end, Nyar just ended up giving BB his time warping abilities for ***** and giggles. When BB is eventually defeated by the protagonist, she admits that since hers and Nyar's personality are the same, her actions were not affected at all.

Baloshua said:
Ok, so it turns out that BB isn't actually 'possessed' by Nyarlathotep the same way other foreigners are. BB ended up accidentally observing Nyar when she was looking through Sheba's lens to plan out a summer vacation when the Hawaian Chaldea Branch denied her from doing so.

Instead of manipulating her like Nyar would totally do in any other verse, the two actually got along and were considered nearly the same personality wise. They bonded over their common interest in watching humanity create impossible dreams and their struggle to fulfil them no matter how many times they fail.
I can seriously get behind this, too.

So did anything cool happen for the summer memory EN server event? Seeing as it ends in like, 2 days or something and there's no way I'm going to grind enough to get through it?

Back