• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's Soy Rage (Small Ability Addition)

I've started reading through Naruto today and I've just finished reading the Land of Waves Arc (good arc btw). After finishing up the arc I decided to check over our pages and see if any abilities were missing from some of the characters present in that arc, and happen stance, there was something missing from one of the characters, specifically Naruto.

I believe Naruto should have Sound Manipulation while he's in his Kyubi Influenced state as his roars while in this form are loud, and strong enough to deflect multiple projectiles thrown at him by Haku.

This should be a pretty simple and uncontroversial thread all things considered.

Voting:

Agree: @LordTracer

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree Just to play devils advocate here couldent this just be naruto projecting his energy/chakra like he did on the bridge that sent kabuto flying instead of it being necessarily from the sound produced

I agree Just to play devils advocate here couldent this just be naruto projecting his energy/chakra like he did on the bridge that sent kabuto flying instead of it being necessarily from the sound produced
It looks a bit different. In that instance we actually saw his Aura expanding and physically hitting Kabuto, in this instance it seems to just be a shockwave produced by his roar.

Back