• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guys thick thighs saves lifes along with Sexy eyes saving those thighs

Low effort and easy thread cause currently 0-6 on CSGO against gold 2s and this isn't the best boy Meno sandbox.

Continuation of the following thread cause it's basically accepted and I don't have patience at all. Bless Uchussy Slussy 69 for this.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/yall-...lcome-back-also-late-birthday-present.153698/

Guy and Kamui should get possibly enhanced Spatial Manipulation for being able to out spatial something that deletes and creates space and also managing to close Kaguya's portal. Reason for possibly is cause of how we use it and TSB are possibly too.

Agrees -

Neutrals -

Disagrees - Damage3245,

Last edited:
You didn’t show any kamui scans you just showed Guy
7lvrex.jpg

I don't really see the point of this...

The TSB's don't passively manipulate / erase space.

The TSB's don't passively manipulate / erase space.
Disagree, since we know all the ESTB does is grow in size to dab on space and everything and it's stated there no difference between that one and the small ones. What is the difference between the two other then their size? Did Kaguya's nullify jutsu? No it hasn't does that mean we shouldn't give it power null? No we should since they are one and the same only difference is the size. ETSB was stated by Kishi(the writer) to be exactly the same as the small TSBs. We are told this twice, once in the manga (chapter 689) and once in the 4th Naruto Databook (page 293). Do they not say both big and black small balls are the same? There is nothing different about them other then their size. Which is why I proposed the possibly rating for them since it's based off of the possibly rating from the previous thread.

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.
I understand why not to add it outright and only use the possibly rating since they never demonstrated this ability compared to the big one.

If TSBs passively erased space then every time Madara moved his staff a mini vacuum would form because of the space being passively erased. Same with any other TSB. But TSB users aren’t walking around creating mini vacuums everywhere they go. So I disagree with TSB passively erasing space.

Disagree, since we know all the ESTB does is grow in size to dab on space and everything and it's stated there no difference between that one and the small ones. What is the difference between the two other then their size? Did Kaguya's nullify jutsu? No it hasn't does that mean we shouldn't give it power null? No we should since they are one and the same only difference is the size. ETSB was stated by Kishi(the writer) to be exactly the same as the small TSBs. We are told this twice, once in the manga (chapter 689) and once in the 4th Naruto Databook (page 293). Do they not say both big and black small balls are the same? There is nothing different about them other then their size. Which is why I proposed the possibly rating for them since it's based off of the possibly rating from the previous thread.
Sure, but even Kaguya's ESTO didn't passively erase the dimension nor create new space on its own. It had to grow to a certain size in order to accomplish that. No other user of TSO's have been shown using their TSO's in this manner.

Basically what everyone else has already said.

The spatial erasure aspect of TSO's seem to be activation-based rather than passive since every single previous usage of TSO's shows them not creating vacuums of erased space in their wake, which would've happened if the effect was actually passive. It's only shown when Kaguya was actively trying to erase her dimension(s), alongside everyone within it, that the spatial erasure was potentially in effect.

It would also be counter-productive logically if we assume that the spatial erasure effect was passive with TSO's since Kaguya was going to re-create the world with the ETSO she was planning on erasing the previous world with (fmk). If the effect was, in fact, passive. Then when she would try and re-create the same world's spatial fabric, it would be erased just like how it was erased previously since the effect is supposedly passive.

With everything said, disagree because in those situations the spatial erasure effect most likely wasn't activated, I don't agree with a possible rating either since the "basis" behind the reasoning takes more assumptions than the opposite as explained above.

Even if it's not passive, Madara specifically uses it to defend himself.

The entire fight centers on playing around the TSO's since they note making contact would **** Guy up. Madara defending himself with the staff but not using it to its full capabilities and not activating EE would make no sense when Madara acknowledges he might die from Guy's attack.

Even in the case of Kamui, Madara creates the sphere to defend himself. Right after Kakashi Kamui's the TSO sphere, Guy punches Madara through the TSO sphere and breaks the TSO sphere showing he had the brute force to straight up shatter it. If Madara wasn't using the TSO's EE, it defeats the purpose of defending himself with it since Guy could've just punched through it.

If TSBs passively erased space then every time Madara moved his staff a mini vacuum would form because of the space being passively erased. Same with any other TSB. But TSB users aren’t walking around creating mini vacuums everywhere they go. So I disagree with TSB passively erasing space.
Disagree Kishi doesn't like being consistent with effects of stuff. Look at Kakashi's Kamui for example.
Sure, but even Kaguya's ESTO didn't passively erase the dimension nor create new space on its own. It had to grow to a certain size in order to accomplish that. No other user of TSO's have been shown using their TSO's in this manner.
So what is the certain size it has to grow to for it to be able to erase space then?
The spatial erasure aspect of TSO's seem to be activation-based rather than passive since every single previous usage of TSO's shows them not creating vacuums of erased space in their wake, which would've happened if the effect was actually passive. It's only shown when Kaguya was actively trying to erase her dimension(s), alongside everyone within it, that the spatial erasure was potentially in effect.
What is this activation? Is it adding yin-yang release to it? Is it growing to a certain size?
It would also be counter-productive logically if we assume that the spatial erasure effect was passive with TSO's since Kaguya was going to re-create the world with the ETSO she was planning on erasing the previous world with (fmk). If the effect was, in fact, passive. Then when she would try and re-create the same world's spatial fabric, it would be erased just like how it was erased previously since the effect is supposedly passive.
Disagree cause noone here has no idea how it would have worked after it grew.
With everything said, disagree because in those situations the spatial erasure effect most likely wasn't activated, I don't agree with a possible rating either since the "basis" behind the reasoning takes more assumptions than the opposite as explained above.
Party pooper.

What is this activation? Is it adding yin-yang release to it? Is it growing to a certain size?
We don't know, we can only make assumptions on how it's activated, and or how it's passive. That's about it, I just believe my assumptions hold more explanatory weight compared to yours.

Disagree cause noone here has no idea how it would have worked after it grew.
While we ultimately don't know how it would've worked after it grew, with the evidence we do have, we can make educated guesses through deductive reasoning that the TSO's, if passive, would most likely erase the newly created space.

We don't know, we can only make assumptions on how it's activated, and or how it's passive. That's about it, I just believe my assumptions hold more explanatory weight compared to yours.
So you don't know your own activation for the thing your claiming? Great.
While we ultimately don't know how it would've worked after it grew, with the evidence we do have, we can make educated guesses through deductive reasoning that the TSO's, if passive, would most likely erase the newly created space.
I would likely guess that as it grows it erases everything and when it shrinks it makes the stuff.

So you don't know your own activation for the thing your claiming? Great.
You don't know, for sure, either.

I'm saying it probably needs to be activated, how it's activated doesn't matter to that initial claim.

I would likely guess that as it grows it erases everything and when it shrinks it makes the stuff.
Cool, it's just a more unlikely claim given the current evidence we have in my opinion.

Back