• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant natuto tank a fall from a building though? H2H working poorly on non godly regenerators would imply it replicates actual damage, and Naruto should have enough durability to take a large fall. If falling from space is only wall level, idk how Naruto would die from that.

That would incap Naruto as well

No dude. Correlation is not causation.

The damage is reflected, not the eay the damage is done with.

But again, the attack would affect kurama

Do not forget, guys, that getting the tailed beasts removed in any form including death will also kill the jinchuriki(most jinchurikis) unless appropriate counter-measures are taken(Gaara). Even if HtH targets and kills Kurama, Naruto should get incapacitated at the very least. Damage reflection should very well hurt Kurama and just as TMQ dies, Kurama also dies and the Stand effect the disappears. It may not kill Naruto immediately, but it should sure as hell incapacitate him. Which brings me to the question, if one dies and the other is incapacitated to shortly die later(and assuming no one comes to revive Naruto), who wins?

Voting inconclusive for now but might change to Naruto depending on the answer to my question.

naruto can survive with Kurama outside his body. Also Kurama is nothing but chakra like his profile states so its impossible to kill him by any normal means

^NLF,i don't remember HTH affecting a chakra structure.Also,it is NLF to assume HTH can affect Kurama that is sealed inside Naruto's body.

Naruto begins with 3 Kurama clones merged and 3 clones of himself.

It is not really nlf to assume it can affect kurama, as the seal does not keep things out, only in.

But yes, kurama can heal any possible damage done to him instanteniously. And even if not, the chakra would still be inside naruto, just nonsentient

"It is not really nlf to assume it can affect kurama, as the seal does not keep things out, only in."

It is clearly NLF,Kurama is sealed inside Naruto,HTH can not get inside Naruto.It has never shown to do smth like that.So,it can not.

Dzhindzholia said:
It is clearly NLF,Kurama is sealed inside Naruto,HTH can not get inside Naruto.It has never shown to do smth like that.So,it can not.
By what logic? It goes by affecting souls, the seal itself is a simple bigger inside than outside with energy and soul sealing as a boon in plus. There is no reason to assume it cannot get inside it, as energy constructs have been shown to be able to enter it

It does not affect souls,i read Ermes's arc,it was never stated to affect souls,and description of stand never states that too,if i don't forget.

The fact that stand is manifistation of users soul means absolutely nothing here.HTH can not affect something that is sealed inside Naruto,never showed.

Narutos own chakra, nature chakra, tailed beasts chakra, minato and kushinas clones.

And it has zero showings of keeping something out

Minato sealed Kushina's and his own chakra inside Naruto.

"Narutos own chakra"

Are you serious?

"nature chakra"

Absorbing chakra =/= letting an energy construct enter Naruto.

McQueen can not affect Kurama inside Naruto,assuming it is NLF,you have 0 proofs.I am dropping this pointlesse subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back