• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's kurama controlled by naruto (who is inside the chest area). So would he not wish the giant fox to die with him, thus damaging kurama, and not naruto, who is inside the body, and thus naruto winning?

from what I have read, hes will for his enemies to die with him is what allows the ability to work, so I'll say naruto by virtue of mc not knowing there is a human inside of kuramas avatar,and so he would likely target kurama itself

That depends. Mcqueen could go "the thing attacking me" and by proxy have naruto effected. And this kinda excluding the fact hth may well effect multiple as the limit had obviously not been given and two should be well easy for hth. Plus the line may be pluralized anyway.

for the first part, the thing attacking him is kurama, two of the 3 clones are controlled by him, its his chakra and his body

for the second, has he shown to do that? and even then, would he not have to want both to die, but him lacking the knowlege that there are two living beings make that impossible?

Then Naruo woukdnt be controlling him then.

No. Just going off the bio also mcqueen wont need to be aware the stand would act anyway.

Naruto is in control of one of them, and even that one is more of a shared control.

If it has not shown to affect two people you cannot assume it can, and the stand would still likely affect kurama (who would just regenerate)

but if it has not shown to affect two people then it should not be assumed to do that, beyond that, it affects who he wants it to affect, not who is attacking him. He would want the atttacker to be affected, but he would assume the attacker is the giant goddamn fox, so it would affect the fox not only because his the main attacker, but because mc believes it to be the attacker

Are ya implying quotes cant be used?

If he wants the attacker to be drawn then hth would draw the attacker . Excluding the fact hth would probably do kurama in anyway as mcqueen would be going splat.

they can be, but if you meant to say there is a quote of him saying that makle it a bit easier to understand, and what is that quote, the description on the page puts it in singular

no, it affects who he personaly wants to affect. He would naturaly connect kurama with the attacker, because thats what he sees. Thats how human brains work.

Probably. Ill find the quote later when i wake up.

But hth isnt a human. (Plus visual contact wont effect hth). Last post for the night later man.

later then, but how does anyone being human mater? Can he only affect humans? if not, then he personaly would want kurama dead. Not because his stand needs visual contact, but because he would assume kurama is the attacker

Inconclusive? One cannot move and the other one has flotating orbs that desintegrate and clones.

Far from inconclusive.

I could even argue that Naruto can inflict a mortal wound on him and regenerate the damage.

Neither can move, at that point. If he does kill McQueen, then he also kills himself

also, as a side note, you were probably joking but Naruto wouldn't do that. More likely he attacks McQueen and they both die

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Neither can move, at that point. If he does kill McQueen, then he also kills himself

also, as a side note, you were probably joking but Naruto wouldn't do that. More likely he attacks McQueen and they both die
Naruto wouldnt attack a random dude he just met. And the moment he saw that something happened because the guy was committing suicide, he'd summon a bunch of clones and tie the guy.

Mcqueen wouldnt have time to jump, tho? Like, naruto wouldnt let someone jump from there.

And this is all without saying that hitting Mcqueen would make the disc, and therefore, the stand, drop.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He would need intel to know to stop him. Why would he stop his enemy from jumping off of a building if he didn't know about HtH?
Because its common sense? Because its suspicious as hell?

Also HtH drops if Mcqueen decides to hit himself or falls to the floor.

I don't think Naruto will try to save him,they both have intention to kill each other via SBA.If it was not for that i wouldve said Naruto via Talk No Jutsu.But for now i think HTH can not inflict damages on him.In the manga it is seen clearly that the Stand is attached to the target and inflicts damages,it has no sage chakra.

Characters act completly in character, but will not hold back from killing.

If naruto thought he could win whitout killing he would do it.

And again, this naruto is inside of kurama, so HtH would likely affect kurama, who would be completly unaffected

PaChi2 said:
Because its common sense? Because its suspicious as hell?

Also HtH drops if Mcqueen decides to hit himself or falls to the floor.
People kill in battle irl, its not that weird

Only if he falls unconcious due to it, and then a stand user removes it

considering Verse Equalisation gets rid of stand properties, I don't see why the Sage Chakra thing would stay. That sounds like a doubt standard to me

No, I said that he would "attack" kurama, not naruto.

Thunder cant even see naruto, he can see 3 giant foxes, so he would have HtH affect kurama

@Iapitus The Impaler

Verse equalization does not equalize the energy of individs,only the energy of verses.There are 3 types of Chakra in Naruto,simple chakra that every ninja has(wich gets equalized),natural energy,six paths chakra.

Six paths does not give resistance to dammage reflection however, unless we get hidan fighting naruto and co. and be resisted

Because the stand is not physical it can not harm him.For example the Rasengan also inflicts physical damage,it destroyes the internal organs of the target,but it can do nothing to Six Paths users.Imo,it can not hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back