• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think y'all forgot that this takes place at the top of a very tall building

also i turned on bloodlust for McQueen, tho i don't think it will make much difference

Edit: ninja'd lol

Does Highway to Hell account for Turbulence?

Cause then Naruto would be like OH HECC and grab McQueen on the way down. And probably wack him with a Truth Seeking Ball weapon.

Well, I'm pretty sure if he spontaneously felt something on his face compressing on him like Turbulence he'd probably put two and two together.

oh yeah, i totally forgot. the second McQueen tosses himself off Naruto gets suspended in the air until both of them get flattened on the ground bellow

I mean, still don't know how the whole "takes you out with me" counts as inconclusive when the dude have no chance of beating Naruto to begin with.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I mean, still don't know how the whole "takes you out with me" counts as inconclusive when the dude have no chance of beating Naruto to begin with.
mutually asured destruction is an inconclusive. its how someone like Angra Mainyu can manage combat with far stronger servants despite being far weaker

I guess Naruto is invulnurable to effects of this stand.Only physicall attacks can harm him,a stand can not,it is not made of matter,it is a manifistation of users spirit,Higheway to hell will just not be able to inflict damages on Naruto.

And,HTH is useless if the enemy can regenerate from attack,or can live such damages.That stand just translates damage from the user to the victim.But if McQueen can die out of heart attack,or a hole in his body,it does not mean his enemy will.I don't understand why he has death manipulation on his profile.

>Only physicall attacks can harm him,a stand can not,it is not made of matter,it is a manifistation of users spirit.

Do ya honestly need an explanation on why that was obviously wrong?

The damage comes from a stand,not from a physicall matter.It is like a stand trying to damage Naruto,but it is not physicall matter,it is manifistation of soul.

Rasengan also inflicts physicall damage as explosive ta
gs,but it does not mean,it can work on Six Paths users.
Also,this is Asura Avatar Naruto,he begins with 3 clones of himself and 3 Kurama clones.His stand can not detect the original.

Ya do realize ya claiming naruto explicitly cant be harmed by anything excluding a punch? And damage deflectiom last i checked probably did not get used on a sage or even takes place or obtained or used by a character from naruto.

His stand can detect the original. Unless the clones share a soul then yeah. Probably outright cant.

guys, do we not assume the enemy to be able to see stands even whitout them normaly being able to like we do with bleach being able to be seen even whitout spirit energy?

"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach."

The thing here us that a reasonable fight can happen. The existence of the user allows the opponent to combat the stand. Excluding the fact after the above it mentioned case by case and discuss the details within the thread itself.

Would his sensing not give it away anyways? he can feel beings in alternate pocket dimensions and emotions speciically, and stands are made with soul juice and will no?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
also, could the damage go to kurama, as tecnically its him that attacks, just controlled by naruto?
Yeah although mcqueen would have decided that he wants kurana not naruto for the suicide as hth deflects the damage on the opponent mcquern wanted not the opponent that does Damage .

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Would his sensing not give it away anyways? he can feel beings in alternate pocket dimensions and emotions speciically, and stands are made with soul juice and will no?
Can he sense souls though? Not energy.

i mean... he cannot see naruto in the avatar, he can on the other hand see kurama, and its kuramas power and the clones sometimes are controlled by him, so would he not logically want the giant fox to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back