• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mewtwo. Much stronger (Mewtwo is borderline planet thanks to Lina's calculation, while Naruto is barely small planet) and smarter, has his mind hax, and can just carpet bomb from the sky with no worries of TSB thanks to his teleportation and precognition. God forbid he Me First's a Rasenshuriken or a TSB.

Mewtwo due to very tricky attack reflection/forcefields, petrification (I think it would be effective here, could be wrong), and Disable. Naruto has very good abilities, but he will be under a lot of pressure (obscure pun!) trying to get past forcefields + telekinesis, especially with Disable limiting his options.

The real cal howard said:
has his mind hax,
that won't work on naruto cause perfect jin are resistant to mind hax

+ this naruto has 10 mind

+naruto he himself has mind hax but here we dont accept his mind hax power

+naruto has precognition too

+ even thou all rsm user r Invulnerability user but

here its nlf

we have so many Invulnerability user in here

but its nlf for naruto verse

Give me feats that we accept or your argument is invalid. Sorry if that sounds rude. Honestly not my intent, or even me trying to be blunt.

Give me feats that we accept or your argument is invalid. Sorry if that sounds rude. Honestly not my intent, or even me trying to be blunt.
u mean feats for Invulnerability

The 10 minds stuff is due to having portions of the nine tailed beasts.

Have no idea where the mind stuff comes from. TnJ isn't a valid thing in versus threads if that's what you're talking about.

He does have precognition with senjutsu and in this form, it's advanced enough that he can sense invisible beings from another dimension (that is, Madara's Limbo). It has also allowed him to track and evade attacks from faster characters. For example, Juubito. He might also be referring to Naruto's ability to sense negative emotions. Not sure if that's precognition, though.

Invulnerability might be referring to their resistance to normal ninjutsu (energy/elemental attacks) though I'm not sure.

For all of the stuff you're claiming
ok

Invulnerability

ninjutsu/doujutsu etc does not work on rsm user only senjutsu and taijutsu work on rsm user

perfect jin are resistant to mind hax

+ naruto has clone and mind hax dont work on clone

naruto has mind hax

chapter 652

chapter 653

chapter 654

+ he can mindrape

naruto has 10 mind

he has portion of 9 biju chakra inside of him

+Naruto has deep subconsious which even Rinnegan user cant reach

precognition Via Negative Emotion Sensing/sm/rsm Sensing

Burning Full Fingers

Have no idea where the mind stuff comes from. TnJ isn't a valid thing in versus threads if that's what you're talking about.

why its not valid

its his power

+its fan given name

real name is ninshu

+ and this ninshu is very important part of the story

Lol, Naruto doesn't have mind hax but the others are okay. What he did to Obito was TnJ which isn't allowed in versus threads.

Anyway, Naruto doesn't have knowledge on Mewtwo so how would it even work?

Also, using TSBs on Naruto wouldn't work as he's immune to the effects and if Mewtwo uses Rasenshuriken, Rasengan, Bijuudama or his other energy attacks, they will get nullified due to Naruto's TSBs and his Regenerationn should help with physical attacks (It's Low-Mid but not on his profile yet). Not sure if Me First continues working throughout the duration of the fight or for the first moves only. Anyway, the result should be the same. The attacks getting nullified, that is. I'm also in doubt of Mewtwo's ability to use the TSBs as they're a by-product of harnessing the power of the Juubi. I don't think it's going to work. As for Attack Reflection, I don't think Naruto would be stupid enough to try and use his TSBs to defend, since they will get messed up as his attacks contain senjutsu, but his clones can take the fall for him, and he can guide the trajectory of the reflected attacks with his chakra arms, especially in the case of Rasenshuriken. Though I'm confused on the kind of attacks Mewtwo can reflect, because his profile says physical attacks. Not sure how Disable works. I'm also not sure how Pressure works. If it's like gravity, there's the option of Naruto/Kurama upturning the gravity and redirecting it back at Mewtwo like what happened against Nagato and if it's simply making Naruto use twice the amount of energy he would normally use, I don't believe it's a particular problem for him due to his massive amounts of chakra and Kurama being able to provide him with more. Forcefields shouldn't be a daunting problem either, he created enough clones to fill Kaguya's dimension and if I'm remembering correctly, she hightailed it out of there. Not sure though. My memory's sketchy.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, Naruto doesn't have mind hax but the others are okay. What he did to Obito was TnJ which isn't allowed in versus threads
Anyway, Naruto doesn't have knowledge on Mewtwo so how would it even work?
naruto can read mind via ninshu

and he did find out everything about obito

chapter 652

chapter 653

chapter 654

and did u read about ninshu

+can u tell me why its not allowed in versus threads.

is this count as mind hax

anyway i will drop the subject(mind hax) for now

Me First isn't like Fake Out. It's not a first turn move only. And iirc, the only mind hax better than Mewtwo's in the Infinite Tsukoyomi. And I don't know where just physical attacks came from when Mewtwo reflected a H Beam with no difficulty, and Me First'ing a rasenshuriken would easily put Naruto down regardless of that rather low regen, given that not only does it ignore durability, but it's boosted to High hell given the effects of Me First and Mewtwo's large AP advantage. Mewtwo would have literally zero problem locating the real Naruto, given his immense psychic powers and the move Laser Focus. Not to mention nuke spamming. Alternatively, TK and rip him to shreds.

@Omimi. No offense, but literally none of that is what you said it is. That's not mind reading, that's not mind probing, and that's not mind hax.

In Mewtwo's profile, it says he reflects physical attacks. That's why I was confused. I know the Regenerationn wouldn't help with Rasenshuriken but I mentioned other things for that. Not sure if you saw it or not. Naruto can spam nukes too, and can nullify Mewtwo's energy attacks so I'm not sure why that matters. The others, I agree with. If Mewtwo's borderline Planet level, there's nothing Naruto can really do to him except using Rasenshuriken which would be reflected and he has to find some way to get in close to use his TSBs which should be impossible especially when Mewtwo can detect the real him and essentially ignore his clones and any tricks he could try to pull off with them. Also, like you said, teleportation renders that moot. And that's assuming Mewtwo doesn't wipe his memories at the start of their fight.

To make things short, Mewtwo should one-shot easily due to the strength difference alone. Naruto also doesn't have answers for Petrification and Power Nullification depending on how they work and Mewtwo should also be able to copy his ability to create shadow clones. Combine that with Mewtwo's large AP advantage and telekinesis, and Naruto gets wrecked easily.

Mewtwo's nukes>>>>Naruto's nukes. Mind you that Mewtwo's nukes are what give him his current tier. That's how good the AoE and power is. Naruto's...aren't. I have a hard time believing that he can spam nukes that take the radius of continents.

@Omimi.No offense ,but literally none of that is what you said it is. That's not mind reading, that's not mind probing, and that's not mind hax.
NP

here naruto tailking to
lee

+ naruto, killer bee and biju can use telepathy

1 23

+he can read people thought

so how that is not mind reading

pls read this if u didnt

chapter 652 chapter 653 chapter 654

if its not mind hax then can u tell me what is this

@Omimi. I see no mind reading and at best I see telepathy. Still not mind hax, just TnJ

@AS. If insta mind wiping an entire criminal organization, or a bunch of trainers and their Pokémon is bad, then Genjutsus must be trash. Also, false on the resistance thing, as he no diffed an Alakazam's mind.

@Omimi. I see no mind reading and at best I see telepathy. Still not mind hax, just TnJ
i know is that TnJ is not allowed here

i dont know why he is not allowed

i just wasnt to know that if TnJ= mind hax or not

@Burning Full Fingers

Mewtwo can detect the real him and essentially ignore his clones

how can he detect the real naruto

when every 1 in nv fail to detect real him via Sharingan, ms,ems,rinnagan,Byakugan

i mean no 1 was able detect real naruto even kaguya was unable to find any difference between naruto and his clone

Naruto also doesn't have answers to Power Nullification

+ sm/rsm user immune to Power Nullification

remember tsb couldnt Nullify sm/rsm user attack

telekinesis, and Naruto gets wrecked easily.

naruto can reflects Deva Path gravitational attack

• TnJ isn't allowed because TnJ is nothing but a joke. And I say that without any exaggeration. It's the Naruto equivalent of Nakama Power.
  • Two words. Laser Focus. Not to mention mind probing. And Kaguya isn't Mewtwo. Furthermore, Mewtwo's psychic powers have better showings than anything short of the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
  • False. TSB's don't nullify powers.
  • That attack was clearly physical, and if he could reflect attacks that casually, he wouldn't have a loss to Ryuko as an adult.

Sigh... Because it's not mind hax. Stop comparing it to mind hax. He's talking to someone. I'm not arguing this. You're the only person I've ever seen bring this up, while everyone else treats it as a joke. Calling this mind hax is like calling Nakama powerups Statistic Amplification. I've read the scans you've given me. Twice. And that is far from mind hax. I recommend you drop this immediately and permanently. Sounds mean, but I'm not dealing with making TnJ a real thing.

I'll take the L on that one. But that's not a TSB then. You should've clarified that better. Regardless, that's far from immunity, as he needed that one attack to get through.

Naruto has pretty poor resistance to mind manipulation honestly. Itachi stomped him every single time they fought. Infinite Tsukuyomi would've rekt Naruto had it not been for Sasuke's susanoo which reflected the light.

@Omimi

The "Talk no Jutsu" isn't even a real thing. It's a derogatory term given to the fact that major villains often get talked down by Naruto. It's a plot device and not an actual ability. Stop treating it like one.

Are we seriously considering Talk no Jutsu as an actual means for Naruto to win? It's nothing but a plot device.

Joseph619 said:
Naruto has pretty poor resistance to mind manipulation honestly. Itachi stomped him every single time they fought. Infinite Tsukuyomi would've rekt Naruto had it not been for Sasuke's susanoo which reflected the light.
this naruto wasnt even perfect jin

he has resistance to mind cause he is perfect jin

@The real cal howard

thanks and i will drop this immediately and permanently

I'll take the L on that one. But that's not a TSB the. You should've clarified that better. Regardless, that's far from immunity, as he needed that one attack to get through.

'TSB has power 'to combined any 'natures to 'manifest a variety of effects

naruto used tsb as lightning rod ,to immobilize/seal madara limbo and immobilise Black Zetsu and used it Platform for sasuke to use

obito used it to heal himself , to creat Six Red Yang Formatioand created Sword of Nunoboko which has power to shape the world and + its powered by user willpower

kaguya can create dimension

Toneri Ōtsutsuki used to create Silver Wheel Reincarnation Explosio and Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosio and create a cage

tsb has Dust Release/Matter Manipulation

from data book

Truthseeker Orbs
Listed as just a Ninjutsu (not Kekkei Mōra), used by Madara, Obito, and Naruto. It says that when an individual manifests (literally "blossoms" ÚûïÞè▒) Six Paths Senjutsu, black orbs comprising the power of all five elements and yin-yang appear, forming a circle that floats behind them. They can manipulate each orb independently. Each orb is about the size of a fist and hides within enough power to completely obliterate a forest. With the power of Creation of All Things, put simply, the shape of the black orbs can be freely altered, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to manifest a variety of effects. It is a power that easily exceeds both Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tōta.
PS: I need to make a minor (okay, somewhat major) correction on the Truthseeker Orbs thing.
I accidentally translated the phrase shinra bansho as "creation of all things," but it actually means "all of creation" or "everything in the universe." It's not saying that they're using the Ninjutsu "Creation of All Things" to manipulate/control the Truthseeker Orbs, but rather that they're using "the power of the universe".

Okay, look. I want to Naruto to win really bad. But there's nothing he can do here. All his attacks get reflected and Mewtwo can just wipe his memories at the start of their fight. And Mewtwo can one-shot. There's no way he can win.

Back