• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
first of all, sasuke and naruto tied,

second: nope, madara is better in basically everything, he has more TSBs, more jutsus, more chakra, more hax, more intelligence, more battle experience, more everything (maybe he lacks the convincing "im right and you are wrong" speeches but that hardly matters in a vs battle :)

so he takes this easily the same with sasuke, i guess the only ones in his verse who could give him a fight is so6p or kaguya...

in the match on this forum? i thought you meant the one in the manga,

and i dont see how you could see naruto giving madara any kind of trouble, i mean, madara has basically everything naruto has only better and that combined with everything sasuke has only better :/

Naruto can win. Also, Dual Rinnegan Madara doesn't have all his TSB. If we're going In Canon, he had 1 before Naruto took it.

As of Now, RS Madara wins due to IT which Sasuke Implied would One Shot Naruto. Either Restrict IT or make this Dual Rinnegan Madara, either way they are at the same power level.

The Only Way Naruto wins this is if he does what Obito Did and attempt to Pull out the Biju due to Madara's Immortality. Naruto Shocased this ability btw in The Last. Not only that but Naruto can destablize The Biju's Pwer inside Madara with his attacks assuming he can attack swiftly enough not alow Madara to use Preta Path.

The fight would be Hard for Both. A weaker version of Naruto could Already match this Madara in h2h, blow for blow. He could Damage Madara and keep up with Madara. Naruto already has experience dealing with Rinnegan so that shouldn't be a problem either. Naruto can also surpass Madara in stats with Steam Release. So I don't see how Madara is better in anything really. Doujutsu don't count because Naruto doesn't have any.

KillitwithC4 said:
Madara was able to hold his own against both naruto and sasuke, he's not going to lose against one of them.
If I remember correctly, it was more of Madara getting Stomped as opposed to "Holding His Own".

In fact, Madra retreated.

Meosos said:
Naruto and Sasuke are together as strong as Madara, so there is no way he could beat him.
Naruto alone matched him h2h, Destroyed his CT quite Easily, tanked his hits and kept pace with madara.

Naruto held his own against the superior Kaguya. Held his own against the Biju-Susanoo.

This Naruto who did all of this:

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
the jesus of his own verse

Is weaker than This Naruto:

Boruto Naruto

So...please do explain how Naruto can't do anything?

KamiYasha said:
Actually, End of Shippuden is stronger than "The Last" or "Boruto the Movie".
Stronger than "The Last" yes, but Not "Boruto The Movie" version.

17 year Old Six Paths Naruto only Had 50% Kurama + Fractrions of The Biju Chakra With Rikudou Power and Six Paths Sage Mode. Boruto Naruto only using 100% Kyuubi Chakra with Rikudou Power and Six Paths Sage Mode Would be Superior considering 50% Kurama Could Already Match the Combined Full Power of 5 whole Biju.

Rinne Sharingan Madara is Madara best form.... Infinite Tsukuyomi ends Naruto. Also Madara is Immortal. Even without IT naruto will need Sun and Moon Seals.

Naruto and Sasuke took some good shots at One Eyed version and they didn't even damage him. His 2 eye Version wasn't scratched at all. He occupied both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time without difficulty with CT and casted IT.

At his absolute stronges, I don't see Naruto beating Madara. Even if he wasn't as strong as Kaguya, he would be close, since he was already rivaling Hagoromo before his upgrade to three eyes. Also it's likely Naruto doesn't have a defense against IT either.

Does Naruto's feats like not matter to you guys?

- Matched Madara's Limbo Clones.

- Easily Dispatched of Madara's CT.

- Could tank Madara's Attacks.

- Could Injure Madara with His attacks.

- Held his own against Kaguya

- Managed to not get stomped by Biju-Susanoo despite being low on chakra from the war.

Etc.... Madara beating Naruto straight up without IT is questionable at best.

^-only in a very short encounter but even if it is true, that was one rinnegan madara, two rinnegan+rinne sharingan madara is even above so6p

-which are easily created by madara again...

-he scratched him a little, that is FAR from being able to match him,

-for at most a second maybe, than she overhelmed him, and to boot, sasuke+naruto never really defeated kaguya, at most they managed to touch her simultanously and that required obito twisting the laws of the world and givin kakashi PS, than sasuke doing some stuff with teleportation, than naruto confusing her with "look-change"-jutsu and sakura was required too,

this can hardly be classified as "held his own" :/

-he let kurama absorb a insane amount of natur energy and transferred it into his attack, to boot, 50% kurama is already equal to 5 other bijuus, wind is superior to lightning and one of the balls was a TSB which is some good counter against ninjutsu, but either way, holding his own against a single all out attack of sasuke isnt close to what someone close to kaguyas lvl can do...

why is it questionable? rinnegan is the only thing that protects someone against IT so it would be a one-use-kill :/

Madara has way more power than Naruto since he has all the tailed beasts, hashirama cells, the shinju tree, 3 rinnegans, etc. and the fact that he surpassed Hagoromo, who is above Naruto, Madara wins with low difficulty with soul stealing, hax and sheer force.

There is no way in hell Naruto can match Rinnesharingan Madara.Madara is better in everything,also Naruto is needed Moon and Sun seal.

GreatestSin said:
-only in a very short encounter but even if it is true, that was one rinnegan madara, two rinnegan+rinne sharingan madara is even above so6p
-which are easily created by madara again...

-he scratched him a little, that is FAR from being able to match him,

-for at most a second maybe, than she overhelmed him, and to boot, sasuke+naruto never really defeated kaguya, at most they managed to touch her simultanously and that required obito twisting the laws of the world and givin kakashi PS, than sasuke doing some stuff with teleportation, than naruto confusing her with "look-change"-jutsu and sakura was required too,

this can hardly be classified as "held his own" :/

-he let kurama absorb a insane amount of natur energy and transferred it into his attack, to boot, 50% kurama is already equal to 5 other bijuus, wind is superior to lightning and one of the balls was a TSB which is some good counter against ninjutsu, but either way, holding his own against a single all out attack of sasuke isnt close to what someone close to kaguyas lvl can do...

why is it questionable? rinnegan is the only thing that protects someone against IT so it would be a one-use-kill :/
- It was Dual Rinnegan Madara and the encounter was by no means short for people of their stature. At least a minute long and likely IT dispatched the clones,

-Which are easily destroyed by Naruto again

-This looks worse than a simple scratch and a full frontal punch to the jaw leaves not even a bruise. Naruto is unfazed.

-Naruto managed to stalemate Kaguya's Punches with Chakra fist for a while before easily being over powered, Managed to react and dodge Kaguya. Took a beating in the Ice dimension by the world itself unfazed just to trick Kaguya and overpowered her with Steam release and cornered her enough to make her momentarily retreat even making BZ scared enough to consider him someone Kaguya "Had" to kill. So yeah, Naruto held his own pretty good and against her and unlike Madara, she was enough to make Naruto have to get serious. Naruto never fough Seriously against Madara, at least not to the point ne needed Partial transformations, but the same can be said about Madara i suppose.

-Then i must be imagining this, this, this, this and this (Tanked the first punch)

Well yeah, i already said Madara one shots with IT and that this isn't a match unless OP restricts IT or makes this just Dual Rinnegan Madara.

^-no it wasnt, the moment madara gained his dual rinnegan he activated the meteor spam and IT...

-and this is why it cant be used to scale for anything,

-it actually doesnt :/

-he stopped her for a second or so and the other stuff is because kaguya is stupid as f*ck and has no experience in fighting, she already showed that in a direct clash she is easily winning...

-i was talking about the ending but that still doesnt matter, all your scans simply show how easily sasuke(+bijuus) deal with naruto, and sasuke is <<<<<<<<<<< TTJ-double rinnegan-rinnesharingan-madara,

and im not the only one (basically everyone else thinks so too) therefore i go with madara and i counted:

10 including myself for madara and 1 maybe 2 for naruto, i guess this is enough to close the thread and add it to their respective pages right?

I don't get this thread as the question as to who would win has already been answer in canon: at least indirectly.

Madara, at his best, has both Naruto and Sasuke's powers on top of the Shinju. So even if Naruto were superior he'd have no way off putting Madara down w/o the seals.

Muu0934 said:
I don't get this thread as the question as to who would win has already been answer in canon: at least indirectly.
Madara, at his best, has both Naruto and Sasuke's powers on top of the Shinju. So even if Naruto were superior he'd have no way off putting Madara down w/o the seals.
He can pull out the Biju.

GreatestSin said:
^-no it wasnt, the moment madara gained his dual rinnegan he activated the meteor spam and IT...

-and this is why it cant be used to scale for anything,

-it actually doesnt :/

-he stopped her for a second or so and the other stuff is because kaguya is stupid as f*ck and has no experience in fighting, she already showed that in a direct clash she is easily winning...

-i was talking about the ending but that still doesnt matter, all your scans simply show how easily sasuke(+bijuus) deal with naruto, and sasuke is <<<<<<<<<<< TTJ-double rinnegan-rinnesharingan-madara,

and im not the only one (basically everyone else thinks so too) therefore i go with madara and i counted:

10 including myself for madara and 1 maybe 2 for naruto, i guess this is enough to close the thread and add it to their respective pages right?
-Looks at this and this.

-?????

-Ok...

-It proves that Naruto could hold his own against someone stronger than Madara. The rest of your argument on this part is not a valid response.

-Actually, no, Sasuke may have been easily fighting Naruto with the Biju but he had killing intent throughout the fight. Nothing suggests he'd be pulling his punches. And Madara might be marginally Superior, but nothing but nothing substantial to actually make a difference.

No because with IT it's a Hax stomp.

Akiretsu said:
Muu0934 said:
He can pull out the Biju.
Are your referring to what happened did to Obito? Because not only was he weaker than Madara but that was a shared feat for the SA.

Also its unlikely it would even work as a much weaker Madara overpowered Naruto and extracted Kurama prior to his SoSP upgrade.

not that I like this thread, but, about the pulling bijuu thing, its muuuuuuuch more likely that madara can pull the bijuus from naruto than the other way around. Although incharacter none of them would resort to that (madara already has the juubi so there is no point in that).

PaChi2 said:
not that I like this thread, but, about the pulling bijuu thing, its muuuuuuuch more likely that madara can pull the bijuus from naruto than the other way around. Although incharacter none of them would resort to that (madara already has the juubi so there is no point in that).
Naruto was gonna pull the Biju out of the Juubi....and how is it much more likely madara could do it instead.

Back