• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Karna wins. Assuming this is SM Naruto, even if he is at the max for 7-A (can't find what he actually is) KK nerfs his damage to the absolute minimum of the tier (possibly into the previous tier). Normally Naruto's durability would make it very hard to be wounded but Karna only needs to outlast his SM, fighting Siegfried all night >>> a few minutes.

You should probably unequalise the speed since the gap between them isn't insurmountable for Karna and also allows Naruto to actually get some solid hits in. Plus at speed equal, Karna completely stomps in CQC via god tier skill so range would be Naruto's only option which is just MB(F) lolnoping RS.

Assuming by SBA,this is Ninja/Shinobi Wolrd War four Naruto,am i correct,Gin-san?

Even with AP advantage by Naruto,all of the attack get reduced by 90% thanks for Kavach Kundala,even if he use the clone he just vanish them with Brahmastra or more worse Brahmastra Kundala.

As long as his armor is active, it will reduce all damage dealt to Karna by 90%, rendering attacks from opponents on his level useless

Unequal speed and this is a fair match,givin Naruto's AP,those 10% can deal a good damage,especially with FRS.

I found no feat he scales from,just Mountain level,I guess he is baseline.

Unequal speed or not Naruto can't dodge the Brahmastra ttack (one he shot a laser from the eye btw),it bound/pursue to the enemies no matter what the distance and speed is.

Dzhindzholia said:
I found no feat he scales from,just Mountain level,I guess he is baseline.
I think the Mountain level characters in Fate are scaling to Saber's weakened Excalibur which Berserker deflected. It's 385 megatons. Don't think Naruto can get through the armor, tbh.

Back