• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
@Risci

This is even assuming Naruto would do this. The only reason he started transforming vs pain was because he thought Hinata died. And the only reason they linked up when he met with Nagato was because both of them were mutually pissed at Nagato. Ichigo doesn't fit either quota and doesn't have that problem himself, as either Zangetsu shows up if he's simply losing.
Yes, but Naruto will still not let himself die, and past three tails of chakra its a slippery slope where he loses his self-awareness. Kurama will push his chakra into Naruto to keep him from dying, and Naruto wouldn't just up and die if he has a chance, and with a looser seal the three tails worth of chakra would come fast.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
All Shinigami can, that has been accepted since long ago. That's how they can affect the soul of the Vizored despite being in their gigais.
Or how Ginjo was sent to soul society immediately after getting offed, rather than remain as a spirit like people normally do when they die.
^

You need someone to disrupt your chakra to break free. But thats if you know how to stop it, and without resistance i doubt they would be able to.
Ichigo doesn't have Chakra, but we're assuming Reiryoku and Reiryoku disruption happens all the time with Ichigo. Either way, addling Ichigo's Reiryoku wouldn't do anything.

Zangetsu taking over Ichigo's body was a Reiryoku disruption though.

Then Zangetsu would also get put in a Genjutsu as well.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Ichigo at the start of the series while training with urahara was already able to fight for 5 days and nights no food or water and that ichigo is an ant to this one in stamina
And Kurama hasn't eaten withing the hundreds of generations he has lived for.
Thats kurama not naruto, naruto still needs to eat etc. and i could say the same thing about hollow ichigo and old man they never eat too but they are not ichigo

Well, to show it quite simply, this happens to Hiyori. That's Gin's Zanpakutou, which can extend to attack. Hiyori though, like the rest of the Vizored, is in a special artificial body made by Kisuke so they can hide.

But every single one of them is originally a shinigami. They don't need it to live, damage to it is inconsequential, and they can get out of it at any time just like Ichigo's dad, who also has a special gigai. Despite this, Hiyori is clearly dying after the attack.Gin merely cut the artificial body, but her actual self received damage. This is the case for every other vizored that also gets hurt, mainly by Aizen, and need special attention after the fight.

And again, Naruto summoning Ma and Pa is something he never does, except for Pain, where he already summoned 3 other toads for back up. Not a single time after does he even entertain the idea.

Not while pumped up by Kurama. His body is fed by Kurama'ss chakra, which is why it can age years worth of time without the need to eat while transformed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Ichigo is still stronger.
Depends on what level dude. Seven tails survived the Chjibaku Tensei with no real damage, eight tails was casually breaking through said 6-C attack and nine tails is plain Low 6-B.
This is the 7A one the form with 6 tails the same he used vs pain not the one with 8 tails

You are free to do a CRT.

Until then, please, drop the bullshit. Because is getting tiring and stupid.

It should have been added with scans in the last crt as is, and reacting that way is definitly uncalled for regardless of how frustrating you find it.

Or he tries to sidestep it and gets blasted.

Again this is an extremely specific condition. There's zero guarntee or even a high percentage that Ichigo won't either fly (which he enjoys doing in nearly every fight) or countering with Getsuga.

Naruto was also fighting six people at ince so obviously he will tire out faster, but fighting against one person he can easily focus his attention without having to worry about more people.

He was fighting and taking them out relatively 1 at a time. They never came at him all 6 once.

Or Naruto can use his shadow clones as a distraction like he always does to quickly get SM back and summon his toads.

Clones that can get casually one shoted and a guy who has a ranged attack to close the gap likes to use it.

How is Low-Mid Regenerationn negligible? And what was said about his tactics?

Because not only is it not helping him if he's one shotted or even lost a limb, since it comes from when Sasuke put a hole in his Lung, he only has it under Kurama's influence. And quoting Lancelot:

"Not knowing which is the real one does nothing to the fact that he will know where they all are.

Which is my entire point, Naruto's tactics consist of getting close through misdirection. Misdirection of people that have to follow him with their normal senses, and not a sensing ability that simply relies on the soul."

Wrath Of Itachi said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
perhabs is because people in bleach are not psycopath that like to kill living humans they can erase the soul via yjeir soul hax that already bypasses dura.
Or the fact that they can't actually destroy someone's soul through the body.
they actually can but why would they attack humans is my question

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I really don't care for how uncalled for it is.
Do an actual CRT instead of questioning shit without any evidence of the contrary. That's all.
It's not even on the profile, how about get it acceted first?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:

Do an actual CRT instead of questioning shit without any evidence of the contrary. That's all.
Well I do, it's what I have to care about. And I'm telling to drop the attitude over the most basic things like wanting proof.

No, he does not need a crt to ask for scans. There is the simple way of getting around this by making a blog listing all abilities common to shinigami or whatever with scans that you link on the profiles, or putting the scans on the profile.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You are free to do a CRT.
Until then, please, drop the bullshit. Because is getting tiring and stupid.
It should have been added with scans in the last crt as is, and reacting that way is definitly uncalled for regardless of how frustrating you find it.
is already accepted weather people disagree with it is another matter

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:

Or maybe there should have been scans posted on the profiles to back up this claim, so i wouldn't have to question it.

I literally provided the proof. All I am saying is to stop talking without any sort of shit to back up questioning things.

If you are all so blind you didn't see what I posted above despite keeping this up, then I really don't think it matters what I do.

And yes, he needs a CRT to remove accepted things. The End.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
is already accepted weather people disagree with it is another matter
That doesn't matter. Void manipulation is accepted for Bai Xiaochun, but I still need to explain how it works because its a n ability with a chapter long set up.

Give either scans, or expect to be explaining it a lot with proof, accepted or not.

This is why I tend to avoid Bleach threads... I love the verse to death, but everything always become "CRT this, this doesn't need a CRT, it's been accepted like 12 times, where's the proof?" Etc etc...

@TOAA

Being able to destry souls is not the same as being able to attack souls directly.

That's what brought about this confusion. And "The ability to attack souls directly" should be on their profiles if that's an ability they have.

BakiHanma18 said:
This is why I tend to avoid Bleach threads... I love the verse to death, but everything always become "CRT this, this doesn't need a CRT, it's been accepted like 12 times, where's the proof?" Etc etc...
Is alwasy 2 to 3 people in every thread is normal now to have at least 3 people at least question everything even tho is already accepted

Those scans really don't say much, but it's not your fault that the verse doesn't make it really clear. However, for all I know that just reflects the damage on the Soul the same way Orochimaru lost his arms when those were ripped off his soul.

Still, if you don't want to have to explain it anymore, make a blog explaining common abilities that cross-scale between characters like that.

"Soul Manipulation (Shinigami can directly damage souls with their Zanpakutō),"

Literally under Shinigami powers for pre-timeskip Ichigo.

Yung, what profile are you reading?

But like I said, it has been added already and CRTed. If the scans don't convince you, then there's nothing I can do but tell you to get it changed. I already provided the other information and context, the Vizored are in gigai, artificial and physical souls to mingle in the human world under the radar. They never get out of them, but their actual soul receives the damage despite this when they get attacked.

"the scans dont say much" prove that a shinigamy can harm a soul thro the body or the body "gin cutting her while she was in a gigai" na does not mean anything

is not reflecting anything he cut her in half

To avoid the confusion for my verses, specifically Er Gen verse, I have literally every ability quote in a doc, and for many characters I have plain blogs that gives quotes for every single ability they have.

A "can destroy souls" gives no info on mechanics and all that. Not sure how that didn't get expanded on in past crts if it's a reoccurring problem. Putting "Was able to nearly kill X despite the latter using a puppet body by hitting them" could definitly change a lot.

I totally missed that when reading the profile kek.

To be fair to me, the directly comes before damage, so it's easier to miss.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
"the scans dont say much" prove that a shinigamy can harm a soul thro the body or the body "gin cutting her while she was in a gigai" na does not mean anything

is not reflecting anything he cut her in half
Without context, it's impossible to take away any of that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back