• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
A "can destroy souls" gives no info on mechanics and all that. Not sure how that didn't get expanded on in past crts if it's a reoccurring problem. Putting "Was able to nearly kill X despite the latter using a puppet body by hitting them" could definitly change a lot.
Very simple really quincy use soul hax with their arrows they shoot the arrows with their bows and once the arrows hit it erases the target if they dont have enougt soul hax ressistance this is basic bleach 101

The verse is under heavy revisions for AP stuff and reworking profiles, not to mention having to deal with Soul Crush getting contested every single time, even when actual scans are given their mechanics get contested. And despite it failing every time, it keeps happening.

So I am not surprised.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
"the scans dont say much" prove that a shinigamy can harm a soul thro the body or the body "gin cutting her while she was in a gigai" na does not mean anything

is not reflecting anything he cut her in half
Without context, it's impossible to take away any of that info.
Maybe reading the manga migh help you out

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The verse is under heavy revisions for AP stuff and reworking profiles, not to mention having to deal with Soul Crush getting contested every single time, even when actual scans are given their mechanics get contested. And despite it failing every time, it keeps happening.
So I am not surprised.
Is normal at this point what would a bleach thread be withouht people contesting the powers or their hax

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I don't think he could sense him in this key even.

Only So6P Naruto has such extrasensory perception that would detect Ichigo.
Is there any particular reason for that? Sage Mode is quiet a cut above your average chakra sensing.

I don't think it would let him even with verse equalization, the only time anything of potential equivalency is in Naruto is probably Madara's Limbo Clones, even then So6P Naruto could only sense them tanks to his even higher sensory abilities.

Again, wouldn't chakra be equalized to Reiyoku, which in that case should allow him to sense him?

@TOA Is not just natural energy, Sage Mode sensory ability is for chakra in general.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Again, wouldn't chakra be equalized to Reiyoku, which in that case should allow him to sense him?
I think that was discused before the whole chakra = soul so they can sense/see them but if i remember right imade was the one to correct it and it said mental energy or something like that not soul

Eh how would he sense intent? Shinigami are completely undetectable in the human world and considering Naruto can't see him in not sure what intent he would feel. Ichigo doesn't have nature energy, same goes for emotions in not sure how he'd sense this when he doesn't even know what the target is?

I know, but I meant equalizing the energies. Even if they don't draw from the same, if they are similar enough as far as I am aware the standard maneuver is equalizing them

@Sigurd Like I said, he senses chakra in general, all kinds, not just nature energy.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I know, but I meant equalizing the energies. Even if they don't draw from the same, if they are similar enough as far as I am aware the standard maneuver is equalizing them
I dont think they are that similar tbh

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
@TOA Is not just natural energy, Sage Mode sensory ability is for chakra in general.
Chakra is equalized to Reiryoku, but you don't sense Reiryoku in Bleach fights.

Reikaku is the sensing of Reiatsu in Bleach, and Reiatsu isn't equated.

Plus, the OP removed Reiatsu too.

@Lancelot

Unless Naruto in this key has feats of seeing someone something made of something akin to spiritual matter which is undetectable to those not spiritually aware, or can outright see souls/spirits he wouldn't be able to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back