• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto VS Ichigo Reaction Thread (DEATH BATTLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It's a pretty good match up as I see them as being equals pretty much. Both characters have more potential and room to grow. Bleach, getting that rushed ending. We did not see anything about his bankai (thanks to broken Almighty) aside from the fact that he bisected Yhwach twice.

Nontheless Naruto taking the win here seems legit.

Js250476 said:
I don't eat why people keep saying that he went out like a badass to the very end even with no powers at all
They should've let him go down at a final clash of blows. Letting him die completley at base with only a stick as a weapon is pathetic.

AquaWaifu said:
Man I just want to ONE DB to have a Kill La Kill character, or Hakumen from Blazblue.

All this COMIC GAAARBAGE.

Just one Ryuko,

also this latest fight was good I loved the rather lengthy aftermath
wayy back when they teased the scissor blade in Mr. Satan vs. Dan, so never say never.

Nah I don't want Death Battle to possibly butcher Ryuko with some horrible wank/downplay that will always resonate with people no matter how badly it gets debunked.

OMM with her would be great though.

I know Shadow, Dante, Erza, and Bayonetta were very popular choices for Ryuko, especially mid-way into the series... heck, Shadow and Ryuko have so much in common especially end of series that I wouldn't be surprised if they got selected and considering Shadow, Charizard, and Batman were used multiple times, I wouldn't be surprised if they were chosen.

Js250476 said:
I don't eat why people keep saying that he went out like a badass to the very end even with no powers at all
It's because even with no powers he still did not give up IE defiant to the end

yeah madara was just talking shit, trying to gloat about his power but if i was the kage i mean i think i wouldn't know what to think in that situation, Regardless Hyperbole or not, this scene is what made Madara a badass in my eyes.

I'll copy&paste IMadeThisOn6-28-2015comment, if you want to discuss with him here's the link https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/7bn9w5/death_battle_naruto_vs_ichigo/

Naruto's Intro:
Dodged a lightning speed punch from the 4th Raikage.

Nothing (and I mean nothing) says or implies the Raikage is lightning speed. He doesn't even scale to such speeds and the best he's done is gone FTE to MS Sasuke who could time explosions. Even if it was true, it would be a heavy outlier given how KCM1 Naruto wasn't blitzing everyone in the Obito's Six Paths vs Kakashi, Guy, Bee and KCM1 Naruto fight. Hell, KCM1 Naruto was overwhelmed by the Jinchurikki, and those Jinchruikki weren't notably fast given that Kakashi and 6th Gates Guy were able to keep up and fight them H2H. (the best speed feats I could give you for Kakashi and Guy are reacting to explosions and punching so fast it ignites the air, respectively).

Speaking of Guy and Kakashi, they actually had to save KCM1 Naruto since he couldn't save himself with his Chakra Arms from Obito.

He even dodged this (insert Light Fang feat).

Only in the anime did Naruto time the Light Fang, in the manga it's shown he dodges the swing of Madara's neck give how Madara was positioned and how Naruto was further on Madara's right than his left.

He's even tough enough to survive getting stabbed, have his soul ripped out, or get smacked in the face by a blade tough enough to cut the moon.

1) Naruto getting stabbed in KCM3 by Sasuke's sword is a huge anti-feat and a clear indicator of why Ichigo would carve through Naruto like butter. Naruto has terrible durability to blades and he's solely blunt force and energy based durability.

2) Naruto is not tough enough to resist soul manipulation. Nagato's soul tear is extremely weak and requires the subject to be incapacitated and you can literally resist it by pulling back on your soul like Naruto did. Souls in Naruto are tangible for some reason and you can pull back with your hands to stop it.

3) It's implied that Naruto did not get hit by the first usage of Toneri's GWR that cut the moon. Naruto is completely fine and comes back with a bunch of clones. If he somehow no-sold it then it would be a huge outlier given this feat was done in his weaker form, KCM3, and his more powerful So6P mode was being hurt repeatedly by much weaker attacks. Also, just look at point number 1 where Naruto was easily stabbed in his KCM3, it's an outlier.

This list.

1) He did not truly dodge the Light Fang.

2) He only tanked Toneri's slice when he focused all his Chakra into his arm as a shield.

3) He did survive a great fall (a number wasn't given though).

4) He did not power through Amataerasu, he had to use his Chakra Cloak to block the flames and then throw off the cloak to avoid direct contact with it.

5) To say he defeated all those characters is eh.

• Gaara required much help from Gamabunta and Sasuke initially.

• Pain would have won were it not for Kurama and Hinata.
    • Kaguya needed Sasuke, Obito, Kakashi and Sakura as well.
Destroying miles upon miles of land and disintegrating a lake.

The clash happened in the sky and the ground was not that affected beyond shakes being felt from another country and changing the weather (which actually did destroy stuff with lightning strikes). The lake wasn't disintegrated, but it seems the clash caused the entire lake to actually upturn and shoot out.

Ichigo's Intro:
Learning martial arts from his father.

Ichigo literally went to karate classes and was able to fight and beat a black belt who came 2nd in Nationals with a broken arm. He learned how to use a sword from Urahara and he would continuously get in fights with delinquients. His dad didn't teach him shit besides maybe to always expect the unexpected.

Ichigo was trained by Urahara, Yoruichi, Hiyori and Uryu.

Wrong and right. Urahara and Yoruichi did directly train him to get Shikai and Bankai respectively. Hiyori helped him better use his Hollowfication, but she did this with literally 7 other characters that helped Ichigo. Uryu never once trained Ichigo...no idea where that came from. They also left out being trained by Zangetsu and Old Man Zangetsu multiple times, including the Royal Guards. The Xcution also all helped him train for Fullbring.

Calling Ichigo a masterful swordsman.

Ichigo usually beats his opponents by being faster, durable and stronger. He does have some clever moments, but I wouldn't say master.

Skull-Clad Armor

I don't know why they included this for Ichigo, the Hell Verse movie is not canon and Ichigo with that armor had the full power of Hell. That's too ******* stronk.

Sokyoku has the power of 1 million Zanpakuto.

It initially does, but when it enters it's phoenix mode (the one Ichigo stopped) it's power is increased several dozen times. No mention of it's heat properties either since it vaporizes the target and their soul.

Vasto Lorde Form

This misconception needs to stop. It's Zangetsu. That is literally Zangetsu himself in control. Zangetsu is not a Vasto Lorde.

Ulquiorra, who is powerful enough to nuke a city.

Las Noches takes at least 6 days to walk around, it's dishonest to say just "a city".

Also, since the Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde) section is over, they forgot to address that he was at less than half power during the fight with Ulquiorra. Ichigo's Bankai Shihakusho (clothes he wears) is an indicator of how much power he has at the moment and he had less than half of it remaining when he curbed Ulquiorra.

This List

No mention of Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras or his LDR which Zangetsu scales to. No mention of Aizen's Ultra Fragor which is Ichigo's best feat at the time since Ultra Fragor is 6 Fragor and Ichigo destroyed it with a simple slash.

Calcing Aizen's Fragor.

Or...or..you actually scale it correctly since destructive capacity is not always indicative of attack potency. Dangai Ichigo is the culmination of Ichigo's powers at the time meaning it would be greater than Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde) with Old Man Zangetsu combined. Since Fragor could hurt Dangai Ichigo it means it would have to be stronger than Ulquiorra's LDR which Zangetsu no-sold. If you follow the previous point of Ultra Fragor = 6 Fragor you would see that it comes out as Ultra Fragor = 6 Fragor > Fragor > Ulquiorra's LDR which Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde) no-sold and overpowered at less than half power.

So Dangai Ichigo has the durability to tank something much stronger than Ulquiorra's LDR and has the strength to destroy something more than 12 times the power of LDR. No need for calcs, just using the numbers the series gave to us.

True Shikai and True Bankai with Hollow Merge.

They didn't even mention the 1000 Ri feat that Ichigo scales to, the strength of Gran Rey Cero (which was said by WoG and Ulquiorra to be able to destroy Las Noches) or the fact that Ichigo cut Yhwach with his True Bankai when his True Shikai Hollow Merge couldn't even scratch Yhwach. They didn't even address that True Shikai > Dangai Mode.They just did Ichigo dirty here.

Fight
True Shikai Ichigo not absolutely murdering base Naruto.

Gotta entertain somehow I guess...

Ichigo being invisible to Naruto as well, yet Naruto dodging him and running ahead of him.

I'm surprised they left Ichigo invisible, but I'm also surprised that they really have base Naruto still keeping up...makes no sense.

Base Naruto's regular Rasengan hurting True Shikai.

Yall are being a meme.

True Shikai using his Visored Mask.

No. No. No. No. That literally makes no sense. It is canonically impossible since True Shikai has no need of the Visored Mask which is the subjugation and forceful usage of the Zangetsu's Hollow Powers. True Shikai is the culmination of Zangetsu and Old Man Zangetsu finally coming together and letting Ichigo have full control.

True Bankai Hollow Merge Ichigo going into FGT and losing his powers after FGT.

That is so ******* dumb. True Bankai Hollow Merge Ichigo is literally his peak, his absolute peaking with full control of his powers, he would not ever lose his powers and even after Yhwach absorbed his Quincy and Hollow Powers at the end of Bleach, Ichigo regain them passively over time. You can't truly steal Ichigo's powers as they are a part of his soul and will passively replenish (unless you destroy his soul).

This

This damage seems to be taken from the Naruto video games which actually have Naruto stronger than he is in the manga. Naruto shouldn't be capable of doing this at all.

Naruto had better training, better arsenal and better healing factor.

Definitely agree with the two former points, but the latter isn't true when discussing Zangetsu. Naruto's best healing feat was healing slashes by Haku and the hole Sasuke punched through his shoulder in Part 1.

Zangetsu healed a whole arm and a hole through his chest (didn't have a heart during Zangetsu vs Ulquiorra) when Ichigo came back. OMZ is able to use Blut Vene for Ichigo to also stop his bleeding. Naruto doesn't take Regenerationn.

So6P seeing Ichigo via Limbo feat and sensing people.

The sensing works in two ways, negative emotions with KCM1 and Chakra sensing with Sage Mode. Neither works on Ichigo has he wouldn't have negative emotions nor does he have Chakra.

As for Limbo, Naruto explicitly could not see Limbo, but he could sense them and that's how he fought them. Also, the comment that Limbo is another plane of existence is inaccurate. Limbo was able to interact with anyone (The Tailed Beast and Sakura was able to touch one). Naruto had no means of seeing nor sensing Ichigo.

Raikage is actually a third the speed of light.

Complete bullshit, wank at it's absolute best. The Raikage dons on Raiton Chakra Mode, it's Lightning Style Armor. It amplifies his speed and strength to an unstated amount and an unquantifiable power up. To say it's the speed of lightning would be to wank the name of the Jutsu Style (Jutsu Style is only to say what type of Jutsu it is which is even worse). The only solid statement is that the Raikage's reactions are on par with Minato (who didn't really have much feats before he died) and the Raiton Armor amplifies it. And then to say that it's the return stroke's speed instead of the slower stepped leader is worse. Wank for the sake of wank.

Ichibei and the 1000 Ri.

Wow, something they got right, 1 Ri does equal 3.927 kilometers, thus 1000 Ri is 3927 kilometers.

Using Ichibei to calc the 1 week trip when Tenjiro is most likely faster than Ichibei and Tenjiro made the statement, not Ichibei.

Tenjiro made the statement and Tenjiro's title implies him to be the fastest of the Royal Guard to my interpretation. Using Ichibei is stupid, using Ichigo is much better. We know True Shikai Ichigo is greater than Dangai, and Dangai was massively above Mach 1000 (Aizen was FTE to Visored Ichigo who could react and dodge a Mach 1000 attack and then Aizen underwent three power-ups and was still inferior to Dangai Ichigo) so you can multiply seconds in 9 hours and 15 minutes to Mach 1000. But the distance is unneeded unless you're saying Mimihagi (who crossed the distance in seconds) was unable to blitz Yhwach and then trying to scale Yhwach to Ichigo to be MFTL, but that'd be an outlier anyway in my opinion.

Ichigo's top speed was Mach 415,855.

Even if we use this shoddy scaling, this is dishonest since the feat this number was retrieved from was done in True Shikai. Hollow Merge makes him even faster and then True Bankai on top of both is at least a 5-10 time multiplier. They made Ichigo slower than his peak by not applying his True Bankai multiplier. Seriously, the main reason that Ichigo beats Naruto is due to his speed being multiple times higher than Naruto's feats. Not applying the Bankai boost and leaving him with his True Shikai speed is so dishonest.

Naruto's Sage Powers gave him superb field awareness.

But he'd still be too slow to keep up. It's like a baby with Pre-Cog vs an adult. The adult is too fast for the Pre-Cog to matter.

This is cancer.

Whoever uses this scaling, ya moms a hoe.

This scaling removes Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde) which is the crux of Ichigo's scaling since it all starts with him. They don't add that he was at less than half power and they don't factor in Ultra-Fragor.

Ichigo's real scaling goes as follows: Substitute Soul Reaper < OG Shikai < OG Bankai < Hollowfying Bankai < Fullbring Shikai =< Visored Bankai < Fullbring Bankai < Zangetsu (Vasto Lorde) < Dangai < FGT < True Shikai < Hollow Merge True Shikai < True Bankai < Hollow Merge True Bankai

The actual numbers being used for durability and power would all start at Zangetsu.

The actual numbers being used for speed mainly begin with True Shikai and scaling to Yhwach and Yhwach who has the 1000 Ri feats.

Using Reiatsu scaling of Ichigo don't hurting stronger opponents with superior Reiatsu as proof Ichigo can't hurt Naruto.

This is so wrong it's not even funny. Chakra does not function like Reiatsu at all. If you equalize the energies then Ichigo Reiatsu crushes Naruto or vaporizes him since a weaker being like Aizen was vaporizing humans in his presence in a weaker form while limiting his Reiatsu.

Even if we try to equalize the energies and disregard Reiatsu properties, Ichigo was literally known for having the biggest pool of energy in the series and was described as being a higher dimension than the likes of Aizen who was a higher level than everyone else already. The reason he couldn't hurt opponents early in the series is due to not having control of his Reiatsu to close the gap. However, with training and better control of his powers he literally does this and crosses the gap in all his fights. Ichigo at his peak with True Shikai and True Bankai would not have this issue as he has control and balance.

Las Noches calc.

I have no idea why they assume it would take 24 days to walk around Las Noches. I lowball and say it takes 3 days to get to the opposite side of Las Noches and 3 days around, thus 6 days total. That would put it about the size of Switzerland. 24 days is California sized. They also said that Visored Ichigo could bust it...when it's Zangetsu that was able to do it casually at less than half power.

Naruto's Chakra Moon Crater

I really don't have an issue with this calc, but I do have an issue with them saying that it was "Base Naruto". Technically it was base Naruto, but that was the entire Chakra in him so it's more than "Base Naruto", it'd be his entire pool of Chakra.

The moon feat.

Naruto only truly no-sells the blast when he concentrates his KCM3 Chakra Cloak into his arm to use as a shield to stop Toneri's GWR. As seen with his KCM3 form as an adult, Naruto is prone to simple stabbing and it knocks him out his form. His bladed durability is infamously low. Technically yes, Naruto with his arm out with the Chakra concentrated could no-sell Ichigo's attacks, but that leaves him open to everywhere else on his body...which is no better when it comes to being pierced.

Naruto's Output Being Higher Than Ichigo's

It's ironic because they did their math entirely wrong.

They said that after all the multipliers, Ichigo is weaker than Naruto by a difference of 40 billion MT (Ichigo had 440 billion and Naruto 480 billion).

Ichigo was calculated using a baseline of Visored Ichigo = California busting (cause Las Noches is California size to them). After all of Ichigo's forms and multipliers, it comes out to California Busting x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x10 for Ichigo. So Ichigo would be 1 million times California busting according to them.

Naruto's feat that puts him above Ichigo happens on the moon, so lets compare the USA and California to the Moon.

Here's the USA and the moon... let me outline California for you with MS Paint (I may be off a bit, but it's a rough estimate). Now Ichigo is supposed to be 1 million times that..

Following along DB's own lines that they gave us, this is what the crater Naruto created would appear when aligned with our irl moon (including what the USA looks like compared to the moon... Ichigo was supposed to be 1 million times California busting by their own words...Now comes the part where I say, "How the **** do you say Naruto is stronger even with your wank?"

There is no way to put the crater Naruto made anywhere on the level of just California without making the Naruto moon lines larger than our irl moon (which we have no evidence for).

So, they literally gave us the math and proof that Ichigo was above Naruto in speed (and they forgot to add on the Bankai multiplier to make Ichigo more than 5 times faster than Naruto in all categories) and that Ichigo was above Naruto in durability / power...yet they say Naruto wins. Make sense.

Also, they claim that Ulquiorra/Ichigo was only able to bust Las Noches with his full power, and that Naruto can casually put out attacks that caused the moon crater. It's actually the opposite. Naruto made the crater with pretty much all his Chakra being used to cause the explosion. Ulquiorra and Ichigo were literally spamming attacks that could easily destroy Las Noches, if you're gonna calc Reiatsu and Chakra amount at least realize which is casual and which is not. This Death Battle is perhaps the most wrong one done so far with the least amount of effort put in as they didn't even finish up the calcs nor realize they were wrong.

I've read through all of what Tapionjr said and it all makes sence. Your reasoning suggests that the ficitonal character, Ichigo, is on a much higher level then most of us realized.

Though I'm afraid Naruto is like the anime version of Batman. He wins because of his fans. There's just more of them.

But I pretty much agree with your reasonings and would like to see justic done for my boy Ichigo. Fat chance though right?

@Gear

If you're implying that we're biased against Ichigo and in favor of Naruto, you're dead wrong, and that attitude isn't going to help "see justice done" for Ichigo.

We don't use multipliers unless they're explicit like Goku's Kaio-Ken or Jin Mo-Ri's Na Bong Chim Acupuncture.

@Tapion

Why are you copy-pasting someone else's argument? If you want to make stat changes, make a Content Revision Thread with your ow words.

Aizenishere said:
Why the Naruto diss? If Naruto and Ichigo actually ever met they'd be the best of friends.
I actually did half expect Screwattack to end this fight with Naruto & Ichigo becoming friends and going out for some ramen. Would have been a nice way to troll both fandoms.

Reppuzan said:
@Gear

If you're implying that we're biased against Ichigo and in favor of Naruto, you're dead wrong, and that attitude isn't going to help "see justice done" for Ichigo.

We don't use multipliers unless they're explicit like Goku's Kaio-Ken or Jin Mo-Ri's Na Bong Chim Acupuncture.

@Tapion

Why are you copy-pasting someone else's argument? If you want to make stat changes, make a Content Revision Thread with your ow words.
Easy there rep, i don't think he implied that at all, i think he was just being vocal about his feelings towards how ichigo is treated in general

@Tapionjr

As long as you are on this wiki, you have to do things our way. Which includes not plagiarizing off other people. If you can't articulate what you're trying to upgrade and are unwilling to put it on an actual content revision thread, then there's no point.

@Pete

Fair enough. But I still didn't like the tone of the above.

And I'm sorry for being irritable, but I'm currently sleep-deprived and in finals season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back