• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

naruto vs goku(only abilities)

if Baryon mode lasts longer or has less after-stam-drain strain, Naruto Fra.

if they are the same and have same amount of strain, Incon Fra. cuz of equal stats, goku can't neg the regen.

if Baryon mode lasts longer or has less after-stam-drain strain, Naruto Fra.

if they are the same and have same amount of strain, Incon Fra. cuz of equal stats, goku can't neg the regen.
Hakai, bfr any way Goku's abilities are way better IT, and etc and that's just his base form he has way more in transformations and non canon content.

Naruto would beat the living shit out of Goku in an Equal Stats Match.

Show me Goku fighting and beating someone with Multi-Step Precog that can predict your every move seconds before you even start doing them and they can copy your exact fighting style and some of your abilities to use against you with just H2H while having almost identical stats to them. Naruto has to deal with that against several of his opponents, who then have even more bullshit hax on top of that.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
First of all it's not precognition which is seeing into the future to predict an attack. Sharingan is a combination of movement analysis + pattern analysis (=Analytical prediction) . Second Naruto never overcame it with his skill. He either needed a stat boost (KCM etc) or a numeric advantage via shadow clone.to compensate. Secondly Sharingan couldn't keep up with Killer B's level of skill, so there is a limit my friend.

Next one: Naruto had stat advantage ( except Jigen/Isshiki) in most if not all fights. ( He took more hits and the few hits he delivered always did more damage, example: Kiba, Neji Sasuke etc. ) Even against Kaguya he was capable of blitzing her and rip off her Arm effortlessly. So don't act like he is Batman.

Concerning goku: He regularly fights people who have movement analysis /pattern analysis. ( Tien, Roshi, Krillin, Androids, Jiren Granolah) He even fought someone who is ahead of him in time and he predicted all of his attacks at some point, which is far beyond any feat the sharingan has ever shown which has been shown to fail against Killer B.

He fought Broly in base when he was SSJG level opponent. I don't need to tell how huge the gap between SSJG and base is, which is far more than 50x. And I seriously doubt that Isshiki/ Jigen are 50x Naruto. ;)

Goku roflstomps Naruto in H2h combat. Even when you consider his gimmicks he counters them.

AOE Blast and teleportation hardcounters Shadow clones.
He has better sealing since Mafuba is near instant and ranged unlike Naruto's magnet release which is melee.
Goku has better energy manipulation and can nullify blasts with a hand movement like he did with Jiren's gigantic blast, so Bijuu Dama and Rasenshuriken are near useless.
Goku has the range advantage.
He is more skilled at flying and generally in aerial combat.
Solar flare and afterimage hardcounters Rasengan.
Telekinesis and God binding make melee combat near impossible. Especially if you consider the skill advantage on top of that.

Sure Goku never makes full use of his arsenal and fights pretty monotonously but so does Naruto...

Last edited:
First of all it's not precognition which is seeing into the future to predict an attack. Sharingan is a combination of movement analysis + pattern analysis (=Analytical prediction) . Second Naruto never overcame it with his skill. He either needed a stat boost (KCM etc) or a numeric advantage via shadow clone.to compensate. Secondly Sharingan couldn't keep up with Killer B's level of skill, so there is a limit my friend.

Next one: Naruto had stat advantage ( except Jigen/Isshiki) in most if not all fights. ( He took more hits and the few hits he delivered always did more damage, example: Kiba, Neji Sasuke etc. ) Even against Kaguya he was capable of blitzing her and rip off her Arm effortlessly. So don't act like he is Batman.

Concerning goku: He regularly fights people who have movement analysis /pattern analysis. ( Tien, Roshi, Krillin, Androids, Jiren) He even fought someone who is ahead of him in time and he predicted all of his attacks at some point, which is far beyond any feat the sharingan has ever shown which has been shown to fail against Killer B.

He fought Broly in base when he was SSJG level opponent. I don't need to tell how huge the gap between SSJG and base is, which is far more than 50x. And I seriously doubt that Isshiki/ Jigen are 50x Naruto. ;)

Goku roflstomps Naruto in H2h combat. Even when you consider his gimmicks he counters them.

He has better sealing since Mafuba is near instant and ranged unlike Naruto's magnet release.
Goku has better energy manipulation and can nullify blasts with a hand movement like he did with Jiren's gigantic blast.
Telekinesis and God binding make melee combat near impossible.

Sure Goku never makes full use of his arsenal and fights pretty monotonously but so does Naruto...
Also hakai will neg Naruto's regen

Also hakai will neg Naruto's regen
Hakai also hard counters Naruto's shadow clones. If Shadow clones dissolve, the distributed chakra is transfered back to the owner. Now imagine what happens if Naruto uses 1000 shadow clones and Goku uses hakai on them. Right, he LOSES 99,9% of his chakra instantly since Hakai destroys Energy as well ;)

Edit: Naruto has a passive healing factor which is far better than Goku's active healing technique but Goku has dealt with Buu and Cell..
Also Goku's reactive ability doesn't only affect his power, it affects his fighting skills and senses as well.

In terms of sensing capability they are pretty equal at their peak though Naruto's sensing kinda sucks in a match up versus Goku.

Goku has never displayed any form of killing intent or negative emotion unless you kill someone close to him.
He loves fighting, so Naruto has to limit himself to chakra sensing solely which doesn't have incredible feats by itself like sensing attacks from a different plane of existance when combined with his negative emotion sensing. ( Example : Limbo clones)

Last edited:

Concerning goku: He regularly fights people who have movement analysis /pattern analysis. ( Tien, Roshi, Krillin, Androids, Jiren Granolah) He even fought someone who is ahead of him in time and he predicted all of his attacks at some point, which is far beyond any feat the sharingan has ever shown which has been shown to fail against Killer B.

He has better sealing since Mafuba is near instant and ranged unlike Naruto's magnet release.
Goku has better energy manipulation and can nullify blasts with a hand movement like he did with Jiren's gigantic blast.
Telekinesis and God binding make melee combat near impossible.

I was about to comment but you beat me. Good job.

truth seeking balls can destroy the edo-tensei, which can regenerate from their soul and are immortal as long as they have their soul, and naruto is immune to those types of attacks, the hakai will not do anything to him, and how is that the reaction?

Naruto can react faster than Sasuke, and Sasuke can see in frozen time with the Rinnegan
can see time stop,time stop,momoshiki stop time.

literally sasuke in the manga says that he can see in time standing still with the rinnegan, and naruto is comparable to sasuke or more powerful, since he is the only one who can react to the isshiki rods that cannot be seen by the rinnegan of sasuke

because to understand Portuguese you must understand Spanish.
Since when? Lol

1. Say who has better powers and abilities
Xeno Goku/SDBH Goku>Naruto>Manga DBS Goku>Anime DBS Goku
2. explain why some powers and abilities feel better than the other ones have
(I'll only mention the most important ones)

Xeno Goku/SDBH Goku for obvious reasons (Space-Time manip, reality warping, reactive evolution, stamina reduction up to infinite stamina, summoning of many of characters, probability manipulation and passive energy absorption up to 2-A in SDBH Goku's chase)>Naruto (Passive absorption, durability negation, mind manipulation, Space-Time Manip, sealing, poison manip, life manip)>Manga DBS Goku (Hakai, Analytical prediction, paralysis inducement, deconstruction, illusion creation)>Anime DBS Goku (More or less the same as Manda DBS Goku without hakai, illusion creation)

Since when? Lol

Xeno Goku/SDBH Goku>Naruto>Manga DBS Goku>Anime DBS Goku

(I'll only mention the most important ones)

Xeno Goku/SDBH Goku for obvious reasons (Space-Time manip, reality warping, reactive evolution, stamina reduction up to infinite stamina, summoning of many of characters, probability manipulation and passive energy absorption up to 2-A in SDBH Goku's chase)>Naruto (Passive absorption, durability negation, mind manipulation, Space-Time Manip, sealing, poison manip, life manip)>Manga DBS Goku (Hakai, Analytical prediction, paralysis inducement, deconstruction, illusion creation)>Anime DBS Goku (More or less the same as Manda DBS Goku without hakai, illusion creation)
It's normal goku as far as I know, the dbh versions neg so hard that it's not even funny.

Also what abilities does Naruto has that makes him above manga goku?
being able to control the laws of physics, the elements, space-time, transcend life and death, resurrection, regeneration and denial of it and resistance to the denial of regeneration

being able to control the laws of physics, the elements, space-time, transcend life and death, resurrection, regeneration and denial of it and resistance to the denial of regeneration
Trascend life and Death? Naruto has transduality?

Regeneration should be negged cuz hakai, rest rly don't matter in a battle, atleast from what I can see.

Trascend life and Death? Naruto has transduality?

Regeneration should be negged cuz hakai, rest rly don't matter in a battle, atleast from what I can see.

technically yes, since naruto has the power of the 6 paths, which one of them allows to control life and death,to mention that Hagoromo can return from death at any time, since he is still capable of doing everything even being dead or in soul form.
how is that? hakai although it destroys, it is not a total destruction, also naruto has resistance to that, since the truth-seeking balls that can erase even the soul (because they are made of yin which is spiritual energy) do not affect him naruto those attacks

Naruto can react faster than Sasuke, and Sasuke can see in frozen time with the Rinnegan
can see time stop,time stop,momoshiki stop time.
Good thing current Boruto manga chapter debunks this nonsense. Rinnegan lets you see stuff on different planes of existance like Limbo clones even if you can't use it yourself.
According Ada that is exactly what was happening whenever Boruto talks to Momoshiki.

Unlike Sasuke , Goku has actually moved in stopped time.

Also healing negation isn't a factor. You can still overtax a healing factor. Examples are Buu and Cell who have healing factors far beyond Naruto's.

technically yes, since naruto has the power of the 6 paths, which one of them allows to control life and death,
That's the Rinnegan, Naruto can only restore a person's life force or heal injuries.
to mention that Hagoromo can return from death at any time, since he is still capable of doing everything even being dead or in soul form.
He was only able to manifest himself from the part of Juubi Jin Madara that Sasuke cut off, and he is limited to that amount of Chakra
how is that? hakai although it destroys, it is not a total destruction, also naruto has resistance to that, since the truth-seeking balls that can erase even the soul (because they are made of yin which is spiritual energy) do not affect him naruto those attacks
Not accepted

That's the Rinnegan, Naruto can only restore a person's life force or heal injuries.

He was only able to manifest himself from the part of Juubi Jin Madara that Sasuke cut off, and he is limited to that amount of Chakra

Not accepted

1.acceptable 2.ok 3. I do not accept that you do not accept what I simply said that it made sense

Good thing current Boruto manga chapter debunks this nonsense. Rinnegan lets you see stuff on different planes of existance like Limbo clones even if you can't use it yourself.
According Ada that is exactly what was happening whenever Boruto talks to Momoshiki.

Unlike Sasuke , Goku has actually moved in stopped time.

Also healing negation isn't a factor. You can still overtax a healing factor. Examples are Buu and Cell who have healing factors far beyond Naruto's.

By the way I said that he can see, not move (just like goku can't move but he can predict)wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, still naruto denies them with his truth-seeking balls or the rasenshuriken (in the case of cell) and I don't think he will survive because it is a cell-destroying attack

3. I do not accept that you do not accept what I simply said that it made sense
What do you mean I don't accept it? I'm just citing one of the Naruto Discussion Rules
Please do not attempt to upgrade the Truth Seeking Orbs from Naruto as being able to destroy Souls due to Minato's soul's lost arms. We have had several discussions, and even a Staff Discussion regarding the topic, that all reached the conclusion that the TSOs do not actually destroy the soul, but rather nullify the Edo Tensei Ninjutsu.

Back