• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

naruto vs goku(only abilities)

If Naruto dosent have his ee resistance in baryon mode, I don't see why not Hakai Gg?

Goku Fra, cuz Hakai + Stamina Issues + Mui. Proly my 3rd vote

If Naruto dosent have his ee resistance in baryon mode, I don't see why not Hakai Gg?

Goku Fra, cuz Hakai + Stamina Issues + Mui. Proly my 3rd vote
Naruto is still listed to have Resistance to EE in Baryon Mode. The problem is it is just Physical and Energy EE while Haki is Physical, Energy, and Soul.

Did you ignore the part where it says, "had several discussions, and even a Staff Discussion regarding the topic"

Discussions that involved supporters, opponents, neutrals, and staff.

if it were a power battle, it would be me (a normal human) against literally military with the power of atomic bombs destroys cities
and don't tell me that there is a rule that prevents one piece from being bigger than it already is

That is something I agree on. Can't believe that wasn't accepted. They accept TBO as Existance erasure but not as Soul destroying. LIKE WHAT XDDDD
"Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind. Powerful enough uses of this ability can even erase the mind and soul, if not more fundamental aspects of one's existence, such as concepts."

Ah okay , so this Wiki doesn't include Soul destruction automatically as part of EE. Dunno but Wiki rules are Wiki rules I guess.

That is something I agree on. Can't believe that wasn't accepted. They accept TBO as Existance erasure but not as Soul destroying. LIKE WHAT XDDDD
Because there's different types of EE
This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default. It can only be judged by what it has accomplished, and one's resistances to the ability can only be judged by the specific method by which this effect is achieved.

You know that there's Hakai and Energy of Destruction.

Hakai is the one you just have to raise your hand or point a finger

Energy of Destruction is used as an Aura or Energy Beams/Balls
Also kurama says that baryon mode chakra is way different form sage of six paths chakra so he should not have that resistance

Also kurama says that baryon mode chakra is way different form sage of six paths chakra so he should not have that resistance
it is different because it makes a new energy, since it is not the chakra of naruto or kurama, it is the chakra of both in a single chakra that is more powerful and harmful to the enemy

Baryon Mode is literally just Naruto's Chakra and Kurama's Chakra being used though?

Six Paths Chakra and Six Paths Sage Mode are different things. Six Paths Chakra is Naruto's Chakra while the other is a transformation that uses Naruto's new Chakra + Tailed Beast Chakra

Baryon Mode is literally just Naruto's Chakra and Kurama's Chakra being used though?

Six Paths Chakra and Six Paths Sage Mode are different things. Six Paths Chakra is Naruto's Chakra while the other is a transformation that uses Naruto's new Chakra + Tailed Beast Chakra
So in other words? Does Naruto still resist EE

Haki erases you from the timeline, I don't think Naruto can resist that
hakai erases your soul, not because of the timeline, also naruto has a causality since the events of boruto in the anime did not change the naruto of the present

hakai erases your soul, not because of the timeline, also naruto has a causality since the events of boruto in the anime did not change the naruto of the present
It also erases you from the timeline even whis was certain that they no longer had to worry about Zamasu although Zamasu had the time ring

It also erases you from the timeline even whis was certain that they no longer had to worry about Zamasu although Zamasu had the time ring

I delete zamasu from that timeline,not from all time lines or time line,literraly are erase from the soul

Hakai is literally in the word..... Both are basically siblings that have the same properties and weakness.
They're treated differently in the anime though... I don't even think Energy of Destruction exists in the manga.

I don't remember anyone being able to resist Hakai in the Anime

Meanwhile a handful of people (Frieza, Goku, Vegeta,) were able to overpower the Energy of Destruction (Used by Sidra and Toppo) by simply being stronger than it.

Haki erases you from the timeline, I don't think Naruto can resist that
Only if it's God versus God
They're treated differently in the anime though... I don't even think Energy of Destruction exists in the manga.

I don't remember anyone being able to resist Hakai in the Anime

Meanwhile a handful of people (Frieza, Goku, Vegeta,) were able to overpower the Energy of Destruction (Used by Sidra and Toppo) by simply being stronger than it.
Toppo literally calls these orbs he is firing "Hakai".

Back