• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

naruto vs goku(only abilities)

ok this is not a fight in itself, but I did not know where to put this, beyond this place.
In itself, this will not be a duel in itself of who wins a duel (which at least I know that Naruto will win), but because it is an idea that perhaps will serve to understand a little more why the skills are better than a higher physical strength (of in case it was already demonstrated in many duels but well another duel does nothing ok)
the idea of this is:
1. Say who has better powers and abilities
2. explain why some powers and abilities feel better than the other ones have
3. the vote for the better abilities

naruto:
goku:

I'm a little confused. Is this just a match-up with equalized stats? Also, which versions of the characters are we using?

It's obvious that Naruto has the better abilities and hax, Goku's advantage would be skill. Other than that, they have similar stamina.

I'm a little confused. Is this just a match-up with equalized stats? Also, which versions of the characters are we using?

You did not understand the explanation, this is not a duel in itself, it is rather to see who has the best skills and powers (by the way we use all the canon versions)

yes but the idea is that we think a little about which ability is useful for users in a fight

I understand. In practice, that's essentially the same as creating a match with stats equalized.

Which keys are you referring to?

for throwing something naruto at his full power and goku at his full power (naruto baryon mode vs son goku)

F1wcxpz.jpeg
esta obviamente en otro idiomta(como lo que digo ahora)

Naruto would beat the living shit out of Goku in an Equal Stats Match.
True, but I don't think he matches Goku in terms of skill.
Show me Goku fighting and beating someone with Multi-Step Precog that can predict your every move seconds before you even start doing them and they can copy your exact fighting style and some of your abilities to use against you with just H2H while having almost identical stats to them. Naruto has to deal with that against several of his opponents, who then have even more bullshit hax on top of that.

what is the difference, goku fought against martial artists and then against beings that throw energy attacks and fight wildly.
Naruto faced various fighting styles
from characters that throw fire, lightning, use needles with poison, use turning techniques, use snakes or animals, use illusions, use explosions, manipulate gravity, life, death, space-time, acid and many other elements

Sounds like your mind is kind of already made upon who wins. But I agree Naruto is more skilled though Goku has WAY MORE experience.

Show me Goku fighting and beating someone with Multi-Step Precog that can predict your every move seconds before you even start doing them and they can copy your exact fighting style and some of your abilities to use against you with just H2H while having almost identical stats to them. Naruto has to deal with that against several of his opponents, who then have even more bullshit hax on top of that.
Fair enough. I'm not very knowledgeable about either verse, so I won't contest that.

Sounds like your mind is kind of already made upon who wins. But I agree Naruto is more skilled though Goku has WAY MORE experience.

if it weren't for the obvious ap problem (the difference between large planet and universal) then naruto would definitely win,

I always laugh when someone says that goku beats naruto in everything, when that's a lie, he doesn't beat him in everything, he only beats him in what is strength and speed and resistance, he's not even close to the rest

wtf which language is that? stop sending scans in others languages
Bro, it's Portuguese, it's similar to Spanish (except with differences) but of course you don't understand what it says, because to understand Portuguese you must understand Spanish.
but well in reality it is not that difficult for me to know what it says, I am from Colombia, literally Portuguese is part of Latin America (Brazil)

Bro, it's Portuguese, it's similar to Spanish (except with differences) but of course you don't understand what it says, because to understand Portuguese you must understand Spanish.
but well in reality it is not that difficult for me to know what it says, I am from Colombia, literally Portuguese is part of Latin America (Brazil)
tava só fazendo piada contigo caralho kkkkkkkkkkkk

translation: the black spheres have the power of the principles of creation given to those who deserve it. the sage mode of the 6 paths is a way that allows a deeper understanding of all creation, with that divine power you can manipulate all things at will (all elements, yin-yang, space-time and everything in general) It is also said that they have the power of the universe and can change their shape to whatever the user wants, thanks to their will

Sounds Universal, make a crt

Curiously, I did that, the first one failed because those who commented were not the most appropriate comments. the second one lacked information and I tried to calculate the size of the dimensions of kaguya and momoshiki (spoiler went wrong)maybe this help more,because is more dirrect

Naruto would beat the living shit out of Goku in an Equal Stats Match.

Which character was it that had Multi-step precog, I can’t remember

dk shit about naruto, what are his main in character abilities? Gonna assume its Mui Goku from anime

He likes to throw attacks that basically work like destructo disc, but they cut on the cellular level. He can make clones with equal strength to him, although basically anything one shots them, and some other stuff I don’t rember rn. And he’s a ninja.

He likes to throw attacks that basically work like destructo disc, but they cut on the cellular level. He can make clones with equal strength to him, although basically anything one shots them, and some other stuff I don’t rember rn. And he’s a ninja.
Goku should dodge the attacks in his mui state, and start with some ki blasts or punches, which should rip naruto.

Goku should dodge the attacks in his mui state, and start with some ki blasts or punches, which should rip naruto.
they are homing and thousands of them are spammed and they can expand to dozens of kilometers in size if he chooses to make them expand

I mean if your 500 attacks cant do shit to me and i can attack you for 50-100 times, dont see how that wouldn't rip you.
Ah gotchu, but I think the sheer amount of clones he can spam at his peak would make dodging quite hard

Ah gotchu, but I think the sheer amount of clones he can spam at his peak would make dodging quite hard
I guess goku could dodge, but dodging and attacking at the same time would be impossible unless naruto has some stamina limit.

Back