• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto seals, poisons,evaporates. Naruto should literally be smarter than him lol last time i checked Chaos from Sonic X just acts of instincts. Dont really see how naruto hurts him with anything else since he made out of water, but naruto is smarter and has the number advantage

Sonic X Chaos doesn't pertain to this version of Chaos, as they are of seperate continuities.

It should be noted that Chaos scales to a 682.92 Zettaton feat, meaning he might be able to give Naruto a good fight.

i saw the pic at the top and thought of Sonic X first lol mybad i even saw Chaos 6 on the profile. Still how is his intelegence??

Chaos is combat smart, but probably inferior to Naruto.

Still, he's shown to be competent enough to fight Emerl, who was an extremely skilled combatant. His raw power could also be an advantage.

Naruto could use Kage Bunshin especially considering Six Paths KB are all relative to him. He can also use Kurama Avatar and clone that. I think versatility is his only chance because otherwise this is like a major AP stomp

Initially was thinking Naruto, but the fact that Chaos has Intangibility, Healing, low-high regen, a large ap advantage, and the fact that he can immobilize Naruto, I think Chaos takes this pretty easily.

Noahkaismith said:
Initially was thinking Naruto, but the fact that Chaos has Intangibility, Healing, low-high regen, a large ap advantage, and the fact that he can immobilize Naruto, I think Chaos takes this pretty easily.
thats most likely elemental intangibility which gets countered easily. healing is regen, but narutos sealing takes care of that.

Strongest Naruto form launches his most powerful attack at the beginning of the match,then loses cause it exhaustes him badly.

AstralKing7 said:
Noahkaismith said:
thats most likely elemental intangibility which gets countered easily. healing is regen, but narutos sealing takes care of that.
Does Naruto seal right off the bat? I don't think he does.

Back