• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As for a physical fight, if Baki can't win, then this would be a stomp... I've gone the hax route, I've gone the physical route, but they've all been refuted. If neither of his only viable options work, how is this not a stomp? What's Baki's win condition?

BakiHanma18 said:
Cockroach Tackle and Triceratops Fist, both speed amps. 100x, which would only take a minute at worse. What are Naruto's speed amps, and how good are they?
All 2,000 can't attack him at once, only ~4 can effectively combat him at once due to sheer lack of room. IR can definitely take down the ones that can actually attack him, and he definitely has the stamina to sustain that for only 2,000 clones

What are Naruto's amps you are referring to?
this hasnt been refuted or answered (yet anyways.), so i wouldnt say ┬¿they´ve all been refuted┬¿.

Not only is the AP in question, the discussion board I start has most people saying 0.5 not only is covered by Verse Equalization, but that it also work because of speed equalized

Back. I'm gonna focus on this before the other thread since this seems like the bigger deal.

First things first, speed is equalized yes.

So everyone has equal reaction time....

But you cannot, put the 0.5 second rule on Naruto. That's a specific trait for Baki people.

Naruto's amp is shunshin (becomes faster than can be seen for people equal) and using kurama's chakra when heavily wounded (makes him go from supersonic to faster than what a high hypersonic can see).

So, first of all, what X100 speed amp? Because first of all you just claimed that moving at less than 200 moh is an impressive speed for an attack. I definitely feel an ability that amplifies speed by 100 fold would be mentioned more with Baki

Lastly, even Yujiro says 7 can attack at once, but regardless of that Naruto hasuzed dozens of clones to attack at once because they are small, can jump and move around mid air, and because they can throw kunai precisely enough to get bullseyes even from behind other clones.

Naruto doesn't just win no matter what, but Baki's advantage is nowhere near enough to overpower 2000 of them more times than not.

If you go back, YOU said he'd have to amp 100x to cross the field.

His clones are small? They're the same size as him, nowhere near enough to get enough people to overwhelm his IR.

What's the challenge? If Baki can't win via AP or hax, the only two means of winning he has, he can't win. If it was a 1v1, there's a debate for sure, but 2,000 people compare to Baki in groups of 7? 4, I could see, he's done decent against large groups in groups of 4, but 7??? What can Baki actually do?

Yes, I did. Because to cross 100 meters faster than Naruto makes his clones he would need to be 100 times faster. You said "100x, which would only take a minute at worse." That is not grammatically correct, but I assumed that it would take a minute at most to reach x100... because that was the subject in that sentence.

Yes, he is half the size of a grown adult. Each as strong as Hanma, able to throw explosives and kunai, and attacking him.

You can't be "all or nothing". Baki could win, he might get lucky and catch the real Naruto before he is ran down for one. But the victor of the fight is the one with the most chance to win, which is Naruto.

Bob8999 said:
dont clones have shit durability?
Not really. Heavy wounds dispell them but even in the last fight with Sasuke they could take sucker punches. It's either deep cuts or being hit hard enough to become unconscious that dispell them.

Let me clarify for you: in under .5 seconds, he reaches 168 mph

That's really not that small

"Getting lucky" is not a viable win condition. You've made it abundantly clear that Baki can't beat 2,000 comparable people in sets of 7 at once, and that Baki is too far away to stop it. How is this not a stomp?

So..? That isn't remotly impressive, 'specially in speed equal where it doesn't matter.

Half the size of a grown adult allows for a lot more than 4. And again, projectiles and jumping mid-air.

That's just wrong. We can't be 100% sure which side wins. Baki could easily win because Naruto does tend to charge in with his clones, so by extention he can win.

For the third time, speed amps are allowed in speed equalized, so speed equalized doesn't matter

Half the size is also wank, he's like 4-5 ft tall, and Baki's only 5'7"

Charge in with 7 clones at once, all comparable to Baki, with no way to discern which one is real. Do you know the definition of a stomp on this site?

Edit: And it wouldn't matter anyway, as you've made it abundantly clear that Naruto can neg Baki's amps with his own

He isn't amplifying himself. He is hypersonic in speed, moving at 200 mphs is not even a tenth of his speed.

Wow, such wank. He is 145 cm, and where I'm from the average is 190. He is small regardless, smaller than what defines the "seven at a time".

Yes, I do. You on the other hand don't seem to. The clones aren't Baki's equals. Naruto has no hand to hand skill, hence why what Yujiro taught Baki would be effective for some time. His stat amps are easier to use, too. The idea of Baki beating sven people without being stronger should not be that incredible to you.

this might just be because i havent watch naruto in awhile but what does jigen have to do with anything? and also at 100 mph you could travel 100 feet in .6 seconds, if the above holds true, baki can travel 168 mph and based on sba they start about 600 feet (200ish meters) apart, so it would take baki aproximatly 2.6 seconds to get to naruto.

If you want to take that at face value bob, then Naruto needs a hundreth of a second to croos his fingers by virtue of his speed.

Baki still has a chance to win, a very very low one but stil a chance as Naruto tends to charge with his clones to fight. Like Ricsi said, Naruto would make the "handsign" faster than Baki can cross the distance between them.

Cockroach Tackle is listed as a stat amp on his page. If you don't think that's right, make a CRT. Right now, it's a stat amp

Not helping your case in Baki having a chance

But it's not seven people, is it? It's 2,000 people in groups of 7, to which, by your own admission, are more directions than Baki can move. How does Baki have a chance?

im fairly certain clones do in fact have less durability than the original and also is summoning 2000 clones really naruto´s opening move? isnt that something he only does when backed into a corner or seriously pissed off? besides doesnt doing that expend like a crap ton of energy leaving naruto on the verge of passing out?

If THATS the case, we've got something here. Baki could actually win if Naruto doesn't open with 2,000 clones all as strong as him

Bob8999 said:
i think so but i havent watched naruto in awhile.
I do think that's the case last I checked, as it took quite a few Naruto clones to clash Madara in the 4th Great Ninja War, yet, when he actually showed up, he was almost able to single-handedly clash him

BakiHanma18 said:
Cockroach Tackle is listed as a stat amp on his page. If you don't think that's right, make a CRT. Right now, it's a stat amp

Not helping your case in Baki having a chance

But it's not seven people, is it? It's 2,000 people in groups of 7, to which, by your own admission, are more directions than Baki can move. How does Baki have a chance?
If it is, then it's not a notable amp at all. For all I know it makes him 1.1 times faster. And with it's stated speed being slower than him, it has no feats to really put any number on it.

I do, one line later. Because Naruto having a clear cut advantage does not make Baki unable to win.

By the fact that he doesn't need to beat 2000 people. The moment he gets the real Naruto, all the clones die. And he has a chance to get him due to Naruto's character. But the chance is lower than that of him winning.

madara? isnt that part ll? this is part l naruto. feats accomplished in part ll dont apply to part l.

Bob8999 said:
im fairly certain clones do in fact have less durability than the original and also is summoning 2000 clones really naruto´s opening move? isnt that something he only does when backed into a corner or seriously pissed off? besides doesnt doing that expend like a crap ton of energy leaving naruto on the verge of passing out?
Not at all, no. He spams his clones every time he gets the chance to. The only fights he didn't was where he couldn't, like during an ambush or when there wasn't enough space for them. I would be hard pressed to remember even one fight where he doesn't use clones.

And no, he doesn't get to the verge of passing out. Just after he did that and each one was destroyed by Gaara he summoned Gamabunta, with summoning being stated to be a highly chakra intesive jutsu, after which he fuses with Gamabunta, fights the one tail, has gamabunta stall it, jumpes a few dozen meters and headbutts Gaara.

The clones are dispelled when hit with something strong enough to either knock them out or kill them. Though it's kind of shaky in consistency.

BakiHanma18 said:
I do think that's the case last I checked, as it took quite a few Naruto clones to clash Madara in the 4th Great Ninja War, yet, when he actually showed up, he was almost able to single-handedly clash him
No, once Naruto got his deus ex machina his clones were stalling Madara's limbo clones, which are stated to be equal in power to him.

But that's not really the case, is it? Due to Naruto's own amps, Baki can't oneshot. Couple that with the fact than 1) you said so yourself, Naruto could be completely impaled and still have the endurance to push through and 2) There would also be 6 other Narutos engaging Baki at once, and Baki doesn't seem to have an out.

He can one-shot. One-shotting people equal with martial arts is the most basic thing. Well, depends on th emartial art, but stuff like Karate takes one-shotting the enemy with well placed hits as an ideal.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can one-shot. One-shotting people equal with martial arts is the most basic thing. Well, depends on th emartial art, but stuff like Karate takes one-shotting the enemy with well placed hits as an ideal.
Actually, according to yourself, Naruto has a speed amp that allows him to blitz anyone at equalized speed, so before I even ask if their APs are conducive to a oneshot (which I highly doubt), how does Baki get passed 7 blitzing Narutos?

Back