• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Asta

NARUTO (NEW ERA)
VS
ASTA (JUDGMENT DAY ARC)

Speed: equalized
Verse equalization is applied (obviously)
Both want to kill each other

I think this is a pretty fair match, both of them are 5-C at base, and they both reach 5-B with their respectives transformations that have a time limit.

This is my first post, so if I missed to point out something on this or if I made a mistake let me know.

Verse equalization means chakra = mana, correct?

Asta should body Naruto. Any of his swords will negate any Jutsu Naruto uses and they'll bypass chakra defenses with ease, and if Naruto uses his clones there's nothing stopping the 3rd sword from AoE negating the lot of them.

Verse equalization means chakra = mana, correct?
Yup, I'm not sure if mana can be equalized to chakra, I personally think it can, but if not I can change the post.
and if Naruto uses his clones there's nothing stopping the 3rd sword from AoE negating the lot of them.
I don't think demon destroyer can negate the clones, that sword reverts magic effects (in this case jutsu effects) for example, poison, a curse, etc. It won't negate jutsus, only the effect that they leave, if they leave some ofc

Last edited:
Did Asta recently get upgraded recently? Cause BM Nard is probably about to be 600 Zettatons in like a week or so.

Currently Asta even with Zetten is 7 Zettatons

Also is Asta’s Anti Magic a layered Power Null?

Did Asta recently get upgraded recently?
Not really, but it's only because he hasn't shown any of his strongest forms yet, we still haven't seen full devil union in the final arc, even less true devil union which is a massive boost to his stats and anti-magic.
Also is Asta’s Anti Magic a layered Power Null?
Yes, the layers are based off his AP and the amount of anti magic exerted by him, Yuno (which was relative or stronger than Asta at that point) managed to resist Asta's leaking anti-magic which was strong enough to erase all the mana in his sorroundings, and he was literally besides him.
That was in the elf arc btw, his anti magic control and the amount he can exert has grown inmensely.

Back