• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have this feeling in my gut that tells me that if Naruto can't put him down fast enough, Amazo will just adapt/copy his powers.

He did but that hasn't been calced yet, so unfortunately is unquantifiable higher then baseline

Naruto is stronger until then, but this is more of a pseudo Hax fight

Amazo takes this, maybe with mid difficulty at the moat. He can copy any power he sees, and it happens within tge first one to two seconds that he looks at someone. So the fight starts and he copies all of Naruto's jutsus. He can even copy all of his equipment like kunai, explosive tages, etc., though those wouldn't really equate to much for him. But the real crutch may come with the Nine tails. Amazo was able to copy Green Lantern's ring, which was connected to the power battery on Oa. So there's a small chance he could copy the Nine Tails itself inside himself, but I wouldn't place the victory on this. But he doesn't need it to win as he could just seal Naruto in a didferent dimension as he did to Oa, or send him into the future as he did to himself. Plus things like intangibility, telepathy, Amazo wins more times than he loses.

There's a chance Naruto can win but it'll be withhigh difficulty. Because any jutsu he uses Amazo will have copied it. Plus he's no fool. Having traveled the universe gathering both powers abd knowledge, spamming clones as Narutocs primary plan will get him killed in moments as Amazo would kill if he deemed it necessary, he only spared Oa & the League because he was only after Lex Luther. Naruto's best bet would be to try and surprise him with Nine Tails & bijuu tailed beast bombs, any standard jutsu or bijuu technique (lava, steam, sand) will be copied or redirected.

Amazo didn't even seem paused that a large portion of green lantern core threatened to blast half the planet he was on. That on top of reading Narutos mind amongst other things makes me think he takes this easily.

Only characters who outdo AMAZO really all around are the 5th dimensional imps and source wall Luthor in verse.

Back