• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Raditz i looked at both profiles and they looks similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raditz has higher DC but TSB pretty much ignores durability speed is determining the fight and so is Raditz faster than Mach 4k ?

Easy, Raditz has more dura, dc and striking strength are higher, and the speed or both has been given as MH+, so raditz wins

Exactly like @The Living Tribunal1 said.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Easy, Raditz has more dura, dc and striking strength are higher, and the speed or both has been given as MH+, so raditz wins
Exactly like @The Living Tribunal1 said.
Naruto has the major hax advantage that's being overlooked lol. He could use the power of the 7 Tails and blind Raditz and one-shot with his Goudama. And given the defensive power of his Goudama (destroys everything but Senjutsu) + his own durability (which is increased further in the Chakra Avatar), I highly doubt Raditz can one-shot lol.

Raditz have proven to attack without warning and unfairly. He would attack Naruto before he even activates SPM ending the fight with one punch.

Splendid, except Naruto starts in Six Paths Sage Mode according to the picture so that's not going to work. Even if he didn't, it takes less than a second for him to activate his full power lol.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Yeah, but they are both in character and Naruto won't use the TSB to kill him.
Name a character that Naruto has killed? Exactly, None.
You're putting a lot of stipulations on characters that has nothing to do with this match lol. Saying that Naruto loses because he's never killed anybody would be like saying that Naruto, Luffy, and Ichigo's wins need to be deleted because of that. Anyway, if you want to be technical Naruto killed Kakazu twice so that hardly matters.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
That was Kid Naruto control by rage under the 9 tails chakra.
We are using the current, Naruto.

He doesn't Kill people.
Lol wut... ok...

@Non-Bias: Ichigo killed Ginjo remember...

Nope. Kakashi finished him off with a Lightning Cutter the first time.

The Second Time during the 4th War he was inmortal do to Edo Tensei. He was seal, much later he escape but with the cancelling of the Impure World Reincarnation technique, Kakuzu's soul was released back to the
afterlife.

Ichigo Kill Ginjo.

Ichigo also kills Jin Kariya in the bount Arc

Ulquiorra died because of Ichigo's Hollow, not because of Ichigo himself - he was unaware of what was happening at the time. So this one doesn't count.

Ok. But it would be better to stick to the main topic at hand. So majority agreed that Raditz would win so we'll wait for a day and I'll close this thread...

@Ryuuzakiscorpio : Naruto still killed Kakazu 2 times with his Rasenshuriken so it hardly matters lol. Naruto barely has any techniques that aren't pretty devastating in effect yet he has no problem using them on people. So I don't see why something like a mindset that should be ignored in battles like this are being brought up. Hokage Naruto tried to kill Momoshiki in the new Naruto movie so something like his overall mindset hardly matters.

I watch Bleach by the way lol.

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217: Haha, I looked too quickly and got Ginjo and Grimmjow missed up. Silly me!!

Naruto still killed Kakazu 2 times with his Rasenshuriken...

No, he didn't he destroyed two of his hearts and he was already aware that he wouldn't die from that, Kakashi was the one to kill him.

Look it up, Naruto has not kill anyone.

Kakazu was afraid to get hit by the technique.....

And like I said, you're putting some stipulations in this match that should be ignored especially since Hokage Naruto tries to kill people without holding back.

You said it. "Hokage Naruto" we are using the one in the picture, Shippuden Naruto.

Also trying to kill and killing is not the same.

You can try and intent to kill someone but in the end your own nature will stop you.

He still survive that attack and Kakashi kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back