• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Raditz i looked at both profiles and they looks similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter which Naruto it is. By the way, where's this "in character" mindset specified in the match?

Why not?

Did Naruto look like he wasn't trying to kill Kakazu?

Just because Naruto's attack didn't kill Kakazu doesn't mean that he didn't intend to kill him.

Naruto could win with Gudodama considering Raditz has a tendency to let people he views as weaker than him make the first move (he let Piccolo hit him with his strongest blast, and even let the farmer he met when he first came to Earth shoot him).

I also don't see what Naruto never killing anyone has to do with this fight... Naruto has tried to kill his opponents before..

Kakazu didn't know he was going to die. I said that Naruto knew that Kakazu was not going to die from the attack. He was aiming to destroy his hearts.

what does Kakuzu surviving the attack have to do with Naruto

Naruto was trying to kill him

it doesn't matter if he did or didn't Naruto tried to kill him

well for the vs match itself it don't matter to me who wins( its probably Raditz) just giving my insight on the current topic about Naruto

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
He argued first that the characters need to be in character. So, Naruto could try to kill him but he won't do it.
I'm sorry, aren't you the one who tried to bring up the fact Naruto doesn't kill people lol?

If you now that a person is not gonna die from an attack and you want to stop him. You will do that attack to put an end to his means.

If a character has not killed anyone, we can't break that character from canon. He had tried but when the opportunity came did he actually did, it? No.

^ Do you another reason besides mindest that gives Raditz the victory? He could very well win I suppose, but Naruto has the overwhelming hax advantage over him that gives him the advantage over him too.

Yes. You follow with this:

(You're putting a lot of stipulations on characters that has nothing to do with this match lol. Saying that Naruto loses because he's never killed anybody would be like saying that Naruto, Luffy, and Ichigo's wins need to be deleted because of that. Anyway, if you want to be technical Naruto killed Kakazu twice so that hardly matters.)

Exactly you break Naruto been in characters. Becuase he has never kill anyone.

Don't characters go for kills in DB's or Vs battles, regardless of whatever morality's they have on them?

Then Raditz Wins more easily. Like DavyO said even do I don't agree with him in anything. This time is an exception.

Naruto's Durability is Moon Level

Raditz Attack Potency is Moon Level+

Since you are breaking Character

Raditz could just, 1 Ki blast K.O. Naruto.

You can't have Raditz in character and have Naruto out of character an attack him first. Rules apply to both. Is both or neither.

yea how else will we decide the winner and raditz will kill naruto if naruto drop his guard, so its kill or be killed raditz got the upper hand imo

Ah okay.

Going by the Goku & Piccolo vs Raditz fight, he so would have had Naruto let him attack first.

Naruto's durability is Moon Level not excluding his Goudama Shield and Chakra Avatar, which increases his durability even more. The Goudama Shield in particular is something that Raditz would have a very hard time getting around since it's virtually invulnerable to everything except Senjutsu.

A Goudama Shield happens nearly instantaneously so I'm not seeing this one-shot attack from Raditz honestly.

Ahh that no morals rules thing~ That's about on par with SeaNanners killing his friends in a game of "The Hidden".

On a serious note, seems as if Raditz beats Naruto then either way i presume, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back