• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, any votes based on Charged Bijū-Dama GG are not being counted because that attack is too unreliable, especially to someone who can prevent it from even happening in the first place with their absolutely monstrous Range and AoE hitting Naruto before he can Fire it in the first place.
The people who voted FRA was because of UchihaSlayer96's Post
Alright, so Naruto has the AP advantage with the Avatar and charged Bijū bombs, while Lucy seems to have the durability advantage with her invisible vectors.

I think Naruto overall seems to have the skill and versatility advantage.
He's got much better regen, in the form of pretty damn fast acting Low-Mid regeneration.
He's got the sensory advantage I believe in the form of Kurama's Negative Emotions Sensing, which alerts him to incoming danger and harmful/evil intentions, essentially functioning as a form of Analytical Prediction and Enhanced Senses. He can also massively buff his senses, danger sense, and gain ESP and Clairvoyance via Sage Mode. Sage Mode also greatly enhances all of his physical stats by a significant degree, so I'd imagine he'd have a significant stat advantage overall with Sage Mode. He can also negate durability with Frog Kata, so he'd definitely have the advantage in CQC if it comes to that.

Naruto can also create many distractions, tricks, and strategies using his clones; as well as simply overwhelm him opponents with sheer numbers, especially because his clones in KCM/KCM2 have very good stats almost comparable to his own.

He can also freely spam the Rasenshuriken, which is durability negation via directly attacking a target's cells.

Finally, there's always the nuclear option if you catch my drift. 👀

For now, I think I'll go with Naruto with high difficulty.
With Charged TBB not even being his main argument.

The people who voted FRA was because of UchihaSlayer96's Post

With Charged TBB not even being his main argument.
This is facts and I still stand with my vote
It didn't take forever lol, it took about one chapter's worth of fighting. And thousands of people and clones? You referring to the Alliance? They hadn't arrived yet. Only Naruto's 2 clones, in addition to Kakashi and Guy (who was kinda outta commission at the time) were keeping Madara and Obito busy.

As for why he'd use it.....
If he sees that Lucy is no-selling his attacks and sitting behind a forcefield type of thing, which is exactly what the Gedo Mazo was doing, I feel like his first plan of action would be to punch through with a massive Bijū bomb like he did in canon.
This is once again said after the fact which still stands thousands of himself spamming rasengen shuriken or bijuu dama's would still give him plenty of time to charge his bigger attacks as he only needed one chapter(a combat heavy one at that) to charge it fully

This is facts and I still stand with my vote
This is once again said after the fact which still stands thousands of himself spamming rasengen shuriken or bijuu dama's would still give him plenty of time to charge his bigger attacks as he only needed one chapter(a combat heavy one at that) to charge it fully
With vectors that easily eclipse the regular Bijū Bombs in AOE (especially if she detonates them in their max size)? Idk if he'd certainly have the time to pull it off here. The AOE that Naruto's up against here is more difficult to overcome than you are thinking lmao

With vectors that easily eclipse the regular Bijū Bombs in AOE (especially if she detonates them in their max size)? Idk if he'd certainly have the time to pull it off here. The AOE that Naruto's up against here is more difficult to overcome than you are thinking lmao
Honestly idk I mean it's not about the AP of thousands of clones per say I don't doubt the could fend off the casual Biju the point is that they'd be distractors especially dealing with thousands of projectiles no matter how much u can sway then away there will be hundreds if not thousands of clones and I'm sure plenty would die from her AOE but doing those over and iver again would likely wear her down no? Though if it's not as simple as this so I'm probably going to end up going with incon

If her AoE is way too much of a problem, can't Naruto just whip up his Kurama avatar and slap it away like the Biju Bombs? It looks like her 'Vectors' are the invisible hand things right? Naruto should definitely be able to interact with them and the like.

6-C lucy seems to be giant hands Lucy who literally killed herself lol. It didn't even take long either. He just needs to survive and his regen is busted. Its almost impossible for him, or most 6-C characters, to actually lose to meltdown Lucy.
Maybe if she didn't get her horn broke since it was implied that would have made her stronger somehow but she did and she never grew that back.

Lucy has to fight in one of her lower keys to have an actual fight instead of assisted suicide.

6-C lucy seems to be giant hands Lucy who literally killed herself lol. It didn't even take long either. He just needs to survive and his regen is busted. Its almost impossible for him, or most 6-C characters, to actually lose to meltdown Lucy.
Tell that to Shirou (Deadman Wonderland) and Mega Man (Classic).

Maybe if she didn't get her horn broke since it was implied that would have made her stronger somehow but she did and she never grew that back.

Lucy has to fight in one of her lower keys to have an actual fight instead of assisted suicide.
Correction: Kouta killed Lucy.

Also, man. People love to exaggerate Lucy's melting weakness which is really inconsistent to begin with. I mean, come on, she coughs a bit of blood after pulling off a Tier 6 feat, but then loses like half of her body performing what is essentially a Tier 9-10 feat (healing Kouta's mortal wound). It's even specified in the Manga that the healing of Kouta would kill her, even though... creating a storm didn't? Creating enough energy to produce nuclear fusion didn't? See where I'm getting at?

Also, she did regrow her horns. Otherwise Lucy wouldn't of been able to be wake up again, like what happened the first time when she broke them.

Also, the lowest version of Naruto is 8-B, while Lucy's non-EOS self is 8-C. So your last line's hilariously wrong.

Blame that on the writer. Fact is after she had her horn broke she went on a stupid rampage and literally melted. Said rampage is this key. Even if you want to say she's melting slowly, she IS melting.
Also one of her arms fell off just below the elbow before she healed kouta. This is specifically when some random old dude with glasses (forget who the **** he is) says 'entropy will kill her' because she's trying to output more power than she actually has. She did not just cough up a little blood.

Tell that to Shirou (Deadman Wonderland) and Mega Man (Classic).

Also I don't know deadman wonderland but megaman probably would lose to this given his lack of absurdly broken regen, giant aura, etc that Naruto has

Blame that on the writer. Fact is after she had her horn broke she went on a stupid rampage and literally melted. Said rampage is this key. Even if you want to say she's melting slowly, she IS melting.
Also one of her arms fell off just below the elbow before she healed kouta. This is specifically when some random old dude with glasses (forget who the **** he is) says 'entropy will kill her' because she's trying to output more power than she actually has. She did not just cough up a little blood.
The High 6-C EoS key's AP rating is from her nuking the island, actually. And that was before her 'rampage' -which said rampage is extremely context-heavy btw- so she won't be going on a mindless rampage summoning island-sized vectors mindlessly. And given said context won't repeat itself, she won't be going berserk and melting as fast as she did in the story. So, like, she CAN go ungabungaislandvectors if the context were similar, but she WON'T. Not right off the bat at least.

My point here and with the inconsistent melting weakness is that we don't know how much of a factor the melting will really be and whether it will completely screw her over or not (given she can still fight and put up forcefields even if she melts. For all we know, she could kill him as she's a puddle lol). Certainly not a long time 'cause she doesn't have the tools to compensate this weakness (her healing's ******* trash as I said before), and certainly not as shortly as she did canonically given the context's different.

On an unrelated, but now that I'm thinking about it: why did people treat big-hand, melting, whatever, Lucy as if it were some special separate new state from when she nuked that island? Both of them are literally just as strong as they're overusing the same power, just that the DNA voice took over and went apeshit due to her plan to, you know, repopulate the world with the Diclonii was foiled by Kaede who promised her she'd continue since childhood that they'd do it.

Anyways... Wish I could debate more... But it's late af rn. Jā-na!

I vote for Lucy. I just read the manga.

Lucy Vector isn't something Naruto can handle. Her Vector is Invisible/Phase, Naruto can sense it. But Naruto cannot dodge all those Vector at the same time.
Ex: Naruto when he was fighting 1 Madara Limbo, He could not see it, But He can sense that Limbo and He had hard time dealing with 1 Limbo (Naruto had to used Clones to stop it).

There a Huge Difference between Limbo and Lucy Vector. Lucy Vector isn't Physical Form, It can phase through Solid/Liquid/Energy, while Limbo is only Invisible.
Dont even think those Vector are slow, they are much faster than any Naruto Attack, It can cross the planet with just couple second. Her Vector alone reach outer space and right back to her instantly, Naruto doesn't have any attack speed that can equal Lucy Vector speed. Unless You have evidence that Naruto can Instantly Charge Biju Dama and Throw it at her instantly. Cuz Her Vector travel through outer space and shot it back down to earth instantly (Even if you calc that with 1 second).

Let see Outerspace is like 50miles from Earth (But Im sure this Pic below is more than 50 miles from earth. but let just use it.
50 Miles / 1 second = 180000 miles per hour speed..

Now they are in Forest of Death, what make you think Naruto can dodge all those Vector? Pretty much all Lucy Vector would be appearing infront of naruto almost instantly at that close range (10km radius = 6 miles)

YdetDPg.png

eDxMlb4.png

If 1 of her Vector Touch Naruto body, Its over for Naruto. Lucy can easily take out any Organs from Naruto Body..
DOmDb0T.png

If Lucy Vector touch Naruto Feet, Naruto would be crippled and Unable to move.

I have never seen Naruto even able to dodging Multiple Attack at Once, He use his Cloak Chakra to Protect him.. Lucy Vector will just go through Chakra Shield No Jutsu and Pretty much Naruto cant do anything.

Obito alone was able to touch Naruto, Lucy Hundreds of Vector coming at any direction and much faster than Obito. Obito also manage to phase through Chakra No jutsu. Naruto doesnt have protection against Lucy Vector.

You guys realize this thread is over two years old and hella outdated, right? The Naruto fighting here got bumped up to Large Country Level so this isn't even fair regardless.

I vote for Lucy. I just read the manga.

Lucy Vector isn't something Naruto can handle. Her Vector is Invisible/Phase, Naruto can sense it. But Naruto cannot dodge all those Vector at the same time.
Ex: Naruto when he was fighting 1 Madara Limbo, He could not see it, But He can sense that Limbo and He had hard time dealing with 1 Limbo (Naruto had to used Clones to stop it).

There a Huge Difference between Limbo and Lucy Vector. Lucy Vector isn't Physical Form, It can phase through Solid/Liquid/Energy, while Limbo is only Invisible.
Dont even think those Vector are slow, they are much faster than any Naruto Attack, It can cross the planet with just couple second. Her Vector alone reach outer space and right back to her instantly, Naruto doesn't have any attack speed that can equal Lucy Vector speed. Unless You have evidence that Naruto can Instantly Charge Biju Dama and Throw it at her instantly. Cuz Her Vector travel through outer space and shot it back down to earth instantly (Even if you calc that with 1 second).

Let see Outerspace is like 50miles from Earth (But Im sure this Pic below is more than 50 miles from earth. but let just use it.
50 Miles / 1 second = 180000 miles per hour speed..

Now they are in Forest of Death, what make you think Naruto can dodge all those Vector? Pretty much all Lucy Vector would be appearing infront of naruto almost instantly at that close range (10km radius = 6 miles)

YdetDPg.png

eDxMlb4.png

If 1 of her Vector Touch Naruto body, Its over for Naruto. Lucy can easily take out any Organs from Naruto Body..
DOmDb0T.png

If Lucy Vector touch Naruto Feet, Naruto would be crippled and Unable to move.

I have never seen Naruto even able to dodging Multiple Attack at Once, He use his Cloak Chakra to Protect him.. Lucy Vector will just go through Chakra Shield No Jutsu and Pretty much Naruto cant do anything.

Obito alone was able to touch Naruto, Lucy Hundreds of Vector coming at any direction and much faster than Obito. Obito also manage to phase through Chakra No jutsu. Naruto doesnt have protection against Lucy Vector.
Also, just want to point out that Lucy's Vectors have much slower movement speed than her combat speed thus they would be much slower than Naruto who's combat and travel speed are equal to each other, meaning he could dodge them all if he really wanted too even despite the large number and size of them since he has speed amps on top of that and the Substitution Jutsu which is stupidly broken when it comes to dodging shit, even shit that's already hitting you.

You guys realize this thread is over two years old and hella outdated, right? The Naruto fighting here got bumped up to Large Country Level so this isn't even fair regardless.

No matter how much Power level Naruto. Naruto Internal Organs is not Country level.
As Matter of Fact at the EoS of Naruto vs Sasuke fight, They were Punching each other and No way in Hell those Punches are Country level. If their Physical attack where even an Island level, those Statue would been destroy by Shockwave by their Punches..

Saying Lucy Vector is much slower than her combat speed.. Her Vector could easily reach Outer Space in just a seconds. You call that Slow.. Their Speed is equal, doesnt mean their attack speed is equal. If All their attack speed is equal, how would you think Naruto even able to dodge?

Do it like this, Your in the center. Your moving 50mph and there multiple attack coming at you also moving at 50mph. How would you dodge in that situation? I mean speed is Equal like you claim.. In Term of AoE, Lucy Vector has more range than any Naruto attack. Lucy Vector is more mobile than naruto attack, His Rasen Shuriken, Biju Dama only coming at straight path, Lucy Vector can appear from any direction (omnidirectional).

Lucy Vector Ignore Durability, It doesnt matter how thick your Metal or Diamond Body. Her Vector will just phase through anything and destroy all your Internal Organs..

Naruto dont stand a chance, No matter how much Attacking Power or How much Physical Durability he has. Without any Internal Organs, Naruto is nothing.

No matter how much Power level Naruto. Naruto Internal Organs is not Country level.
I don't think we even accept this for Jinchūriki since Naruto blew up the entire inside of his body with a Bijū Bomb while fighting Orochimaru and didn't die.
As Matter of Fact at the EoS of Naruto vs Sasuke fight, They were Punching each other and No way in Hell those Punches are Country level. If their Physical attack where even an Island level, those Statue would been destroy by Shockwave by their Punches..
First of all that's the AoE Fallacy, something that literally damn near every fictional series ever avoids because it would make the story impossible unless they can think of a way around it, so this argument is irrelevant.
Saying Lucy Vector is much slower than her combat speed.. Her Vector could easily reach Outer Space in just a seconds. You call that Slow.. Their Speed is equal, doesnt mean their attack speed is equal. If All their attack speed is equal, how would you think Naruto even able to dodge?
No, Speed Equalized equalizes their different speed categories to each other meaning their reaction/combat speed is equalized to each other but their other speeds remain lower than that if it's noted to be the case on their profiles. In other words Lucy is never tagging Naruto thanks to his amps at the very least since her Vectors have a very specific travel speed going by the calc on her profile.
Do it like this, Your in the center. Your moving 50mph and there multiple attack coming at you also moving at 50mph. How would you dodge in that situation? I mean speed is Equal like you claim.. In Term of AoE, Lucy Vector has more range than any Naruto attack. Lucy Vector is more mobile than naruto attack, His Rasen Shuriken, Biju Dama only coming at straight path, Lucy Vector can appear from any direction (omnidirectional).
Literally doesn't matter, read above.
Lucy Vector Ignore Durability, It doesnt matter how thick your Metal or Diamond Body. Her Vector will just phase through anything and destroy all your Internal Organs..
Except they literally can't phase through everything as shown whenever she fights another Diclonius since her Vectors can't phase through other Vectors so there's a solid argument for her not being able to just phase through Naruto's Chakra.
Naruto dont stand a chance, No matter how much Attacking Power or How much Physical Durability he has. Without any Internal Organs, Naruto is nothing.
He just dodges everything and One-Shots her because she can't stop him due to her inferior speed, not to mention his layered Precog telling him exactly how to avoid everything she throws at him.

I don't think we even accept this for Jinchūriki since Naruto blew up the entire inside of his body with a Bijū Bomb while fighting Orochimaru and didn't die.

No, Speed Equalized equalizes their different speed categories to each other meaning their reaction/combat speed is equalized to each other but their other speeds remain lower than that if it's noted to be the case on their profiles. In other words Lucy is never tagging Naruto thanks to his amps at the very least since her Vectors have a very specific travel speed going by the calc on her profile.

Literally doesn't matter, read above.

Except they literally can't phase through everything as shown whenever she fights another Diclonius since her Vectors can't phase through other Vectors so there's a solid argument for her not being able to just phase through Naruto's Chakra.

He just dodges everything and One-Shots her because she can't stop him due to her inferior speed, not to mention his layered Precog telling him exactly how to avoid everything she throws at him.

Naruto never blew himself up. Naruto is covered by Kyuubi Chakra.
Then Naruto doesnt stand a chance against Lucy Vector at all. Have you ever seen Naruto FRS Went through Space in second? Even his Strongest Form with Rasen Shuriken it take couple second to travel from Gai to Madara..

Her Vectors cant phase through other Vector, cuz both of them are Vector -.- Are you implying that Naruto Chakra = Vector. When did Naruto Chakra Phase through solid object or Energy?

Actually, Limbos are intangible.

Limbos are not intangible. Its Invisible. Otherwise Limbos would easily phase through any solid object if they are touch.
Obito intangibility is example that even Solid or Energy Attack (Jutsu/Senjutsu) can phase through his body when Obito use Kamui.
After Obtaining Ten Tails, Obito can no longer turn Intangible. Even when Madara Poses Kamui he still cant turn intangible when he fought Gai. Cuz that was the Ten Tail Weakness.

Iwbjhnw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back