• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XSOULOFCINDERX: Gonna throw Lucy & Naruto at each other! I'm sure they'll incon!

Bijū Bomb: I'm about to end this man's whole career.
Tbf, I'm pretty sure she can block a Basic Bijū-Dama with her Shield that can No-Sell her own Attacks while Rage Amped.

Why are we just assuming she's gonna sit there and do nothing while he charges up a 6-B Bijū-Dama for like 5 Minutes? She's gonna try to beat the shit out of him while he's doing that.

Oh, wait. It takes time? Huh. Uh... remove my vote for Naruto, then.
it is really quick
11.png

Okay... Uh.

I'm definitely gonna retract my vote now that ik that the Low 6-B Bijū Bomb takes time, especially when she knows he can do that according to the OP.

Her shields should be able to take the regular Bijū Bombs no problem. This makes things interesting... 🤔

His regular Bijū bomb in Sage Mode would be heavily upscaling from 322 GT while Lucy's shields are upscaling from 247 (?) iirc, so I think Naruto would have the advantage there, especially because he can spam the regular Bijū bombs.

As for the charged TBB, yeah it takes a bit. It took like a chapter to charge, but keep in mind that Naruto achieved this because his clones were out there keeping his opponents occupied, so there's no reason why he wouldn't replicate that same strategy here.

His regular Bijū bomb in Sage Mode would be heavily upscaling from 322 GT while Lucy's shields are upscaling from 247 (?) iirc, so I think Naruto would have the advantage there, especially because he can spam the regular Bijū bombs.

As for the charged TBB, yeah it takes a bit. It took like a chapter to charge, but keep in mind that Naruto achieved this because his clones were out there keeping his opponents occupied, so there's no reason why he wouldn't replicate that same strategy here.
You know he isn't starting in Bijū Sage Mode, right?

It took forever to charge that ****** up against a Stationary Target with thousands of people and clones defending them. Plus, he wouldn't know to go for a Charged Bijū-Dama anyways since all he knows is that she's slightly less powerful than him but with invisible attacks.

Uh… Ngl, I’m unironically leaning towards incon now.

Both seem to have wincons to win:
  • Naruto: Charged Up Bijū Bomb (literally just one-shots and annihilates Lucy & her vectors and can plan for the setup)
  • Naruto: Outliving (Remember that Lucy melts, which upon seeing that, might make him consider unironically Talk no Jutsu her for an eZ incap lol)
  • Lucy: overwhelming with absolutely bonkers AOE (I took at glimpse at the AOE of the uncharged Bijū Bombs & the Rasenshuriken, and her Island-sized vectors still eclipse them. Not to mention that the vectors growing to max size is much more instantaneous than the Charged Bijū Bomb)
  • Lucy: her nukes poisoning and burning Naruto pretty badly (Ik Naruto withstood Amaterasu which is as hot as the Sun, but nukes are hotter than the Sun come on lol. That, and it doesn’t seem like this Naruto resists Radiation Manipulation).
Yeah… Seem like rather straightforward wincons that are pretty effective all things considered. And I think it’s an absolute toss up in terms of which one will happen first given Lucy knows about Naruto’s AP stats & Naruto knows about her extremely wacky AOE.

Tbh, Naruto just uses Reverse Harem Jutsu’s and wins eZ GG.

Alright, real talk… Go ahead and count my vote for Incon, @XSOULOFCINDERX.

You know he isn't starting in Bijū Sage Mode, right?
Yeah, but it's not like it takes him long to enter it while in KCM2 thanks to the accelerated absorption rate.
It took forever to charge that ****** up against a Stationary Target with thousands of people and clones defending them. Plus, he wouldn't know to go for a Charged Bijū-Dama anyways since all he knows is that she's slightly less powerful than him but with invisible attacks.
It didn't take forever lol, it took about one chapter's worth of fighting. And thousands of people and clones? You referring to the Alliance? They hadn't arrived yet. Only Naruto's 2 clones, in addition to Kakashi and Guy (who was kinda outta commission at the time) were keeping Madara and Obito busy.

As for why he'd use it.....
If he sees that Lucy is no-selling his attacks and sitting behind a forcefield type of thing, which is exactly what the Gedo Mazo was doing, I feel like his first plan of action would be to punch through with a massive Bijū bomb like he did in canon.

For the record, any votes based on Charged Bijū-Dama GG are not being counted because that attack is too unreliable, especially to someone who can prevent it from even happening in the first place with their absolutely monstrous Range and AoE hitting Naruto before he can Fire it in the first place.

Oh, riiiight…

She knows he can sense the vectors… Whatever that’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back