• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
While Naruto was practicing his Sage Mode just so he wouldn't get rusty after the war, he sensed a powerful but strange presence that felt like it didn't have Chakra so he decided to investigate. When he arrived, he discovered a young woman with Pink Hair and Horns on her head that was just beginning to regain consciousness. As he approached her to offer help, she she regained enough of her bearings to sense him and the sheer presence of him sent her panicking due to her not being fully conscious and not understanding how she got here when she should be dead. Sensing her Power Skyrocket and his Danger Awareness blaring at him to dodge, he avoided something invisible obliterating the area around them while his Kurama Avatar Shielded him. This is not how he saw his day going.

TL;DR This is Kurama Avatar War Arc Naruto who has access to BSM but doesn't start in it and High 6-C Lucy being used. Speed Equalized and Naruto and Lucy both know each other's AP while Naruto knows she has some sort of invisible attack with a lot of AoE and Lucy knows he could somehow sense the Vector before it hit him. The Fight takes place in the Forest of Death but in one of the nore open areas of it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_II:_War_Arc) : 5

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lucy_(Elfen_Lied) :

Incon: 4

Last edited:
Do her vectors surround her in a spherical shield or do they just face one direction?
normally they just face one direction but it seems that she can use them in a sperical shield however she can't overuse it in this key basically Overusing her powers will take so much energy that she will damage her body thanks to entropy, eventually to the point that her body will begin to melt and turn into vapor, with her healing ability notably speeding this process up immensely.
in other words

Okay. I was asked by @XSOULOFCINDERX to comment.

I'm gonna be a bit on and off with this for reasons I've expressed before, but a few things to consider here with regards to Lucy:

• Her forcefields can block attacks from her enraged self which one-shots her calm self, who did the 247 Gigaton feat. So, a bit of stonewall dura for the vectors. Won't be enough to withstand the charged Bijū Bombs given those are in the Teratons, but still something to note.
  • The abilities that cause her the most strain (which cause her to rapidly melt in other words) are her Weather Manipulation, Size Manipulation & Healing (healing because Lucy flat out tells us that healing Kouta's wounds would kill her, her healing's trash ik lol). Forcefield Creation shouldn't put much of a strain on her regardless of the shape which includes spherical as stated above.
  • She loves to play the range-game (given that's what she's always done and is literally all she does EoS unless you're Anna), and one of her in-character tactics is intangibility to the body.

Also, idk if this will change anything at all, but Lucy should have Mid-Low regen given she regenerated from a nasty laceration to the head (lots of blood dripped 😬). It's not in the profile because I recently picked up on that little detail not too long ago, so I guess I shouldn't put much stock on that rn.

Alright, so Naruto has the AP advantage with the Avatar and charged Bijū bombs, while Lucy seems to have the durability advantage with her invisible vectors.

I think Naruto overall seems to have the skill and versatility advantage.
He's got much better regen, in the form of pretty damn fast acting Low-Mid regeneration.
He's got the sensory advantage I believe in the form of Kurama's Negative Emotions Sensing, which alerts him to incoming danger and harmful/evil intentions, essentially functioning as a form of Analytical Prediction and Enhanced Senses. He can also massively buff his senses, danger sense, and gain ESP and Clairvoyance via Sage Mode. Sage Mode also greatly enhances all of his physical stats by a significant degree, so I'd imagine he'd have a significant stat advantage overall with Sage Mode. He can also negate durability with Frog Kata, so he'd definitely have the advantage in CQC if it comes to that.

Naruto can also create many distractions, tricks, and strategies using his clones; as well as simply overwhelm him opponents with sheer numbers, especially because his clones in KCM/KCM2 have very good stats almost comparable to his own.

He can also freely spam the Rasenshuriken, which is durability negation via directly attacking a target's cells.

Finally, there's always the nuclear option if you catch my drift. 👀

For now, I think I'll go with Naruto with high difficulty.

Lucy herself can sort of stat amp as well via Rage Power, so I guess she can somewhat(?) keep up in the case Naruto does stat amp.

I will say, approaching her will be fairly more difficult than one would think given she's fought a military fleet (I know that that's different to fighting to other clones of Naruto who are comparable in stats, but I am saying this to show that she'll more or less know what to do in those cases). That, and if there's something the other 2 personalities pick up on that the one in control doesn't (like distractions, someone sneaking up on her, baits, etc.), the former 2 will bend the latter's will to their need & all that jazz. The vectors themselves are also really large (as large as islands). So getting in close will be really hard.

How big are the Bijū Bombs, by the way? Depending on the size, Lucy might not be able to dodge them regardless of range, really.

Alright, so Naruto has the AP advantage with the Avatar and charged Bijū bombs, while Lucy seems to have the durability advantage with her invisible vectors.

I think Naruto overall seems to have the skill and versatility advantage.
He's got much better regen, in the form of pretty damn fast acting Low-Mid regeneration.
He's got the sensory advantage I believe in the form of Kurama's Negative Emotions Sensing, which alerts him to incoming danger and harmful/evil intentions, essentially functioning as a form of Analytical Prediction and Enhanced Senses. He can also massively buff his senses, danger sense, and gain ESP and Clairvoyance via Sage Mode. Sage Mode also greatly enhances all of his physical stats by a significant degree, so I'd imagine he'd have a significant stat advantage overall with Sage Mode. He can also negate durability with Frog Kata, so he'd definitely have the advantage in CQC if it comes to that.

Naruto can also create many distractions, tricks, and strategies using his clones; as well as simply overwhelm him opponents with sheer numbers, especially because his clones in KCM/KCM2 have very good stats almost comparable to his own.

He can also freely spam the Rasenshuriken, which is durability negation via directly attacking a target's cells.

Finally, there's always the nuclear option if you catch my drift. 👀

For now, I think I'll go with Naruto with high difficulty.
Naruto FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back