• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Kyogre

I think naruto will win. He has way more hax that he can use, also clones, Regenerationn and stuff like that to help, and he can fly.

Question. Was the atmosphere of the.Moon breathable? Or was that only the interior? If not then the location will have to change.

Methinks the atmosphere of the moon is breathable considering Sakura and friends were out there as well.

Naruto however, did jump away from the moon to get Toneri away from the sun's influence.

Anyway, gonna have to go with Nardo for haxx.

yeah, naruto wins, i dont see anything notable by kyogre that would give him a edge in this fight, AP, durability and speed are similar, and hax is on naruto side, so he wins 95/100 times :I

Well, Kyogre does have the edge speed if equalize, given Narudo is 3500 and Kyogre is 6000+, and why is this fight on the moon? Your basically eliminating any chance of Kyogre using his breed and butter water attacks...

Speed equalized? Kyogre imo. Kyogre's movepool consisting of moves that affect weather, it's and it's opponents offense, defense, speed etc along with the other slightly hax things Kyogre has like Protect to block any attack that iisn't too far beyond it's durability, i think Kyogre takes this with mid-very high diff.

Kyogre has water Spout, a move that, if used as soon as the fight begin, is by far it's most power move and would likely hit the tip of it's AP. An attack that's Moon level before you take damage seems like a slight advantage, along with the fact that Kyogre has it's signature Origin Pulse, which has a wide range.

Also, Primal Kyogre and/or regular Kyogre has actual experience fighting another character of equal stats to it for days, while Naruto in his moon-level form only lasted for... what, an hour or something? During his fight with Sasuke, he DID recieve cchakra from Kurama, so Kyogre has, what it looks like to me, a massive stamina advantage.

All factored in, with speed equalized, Kyogre takes this with mid-very high diff because of it's movepool and vastly higher stamina

Kyogre has water Spout, a move that, if used as soon as the fight begin, is by far it's most power move and would likely hit the tip of it's AP. An attack that's Moon level before you take damage seems like a slight advantage, along with the fact that Kyogre has it's signature Origin Pulse, which has a wide range.

^ Naruto has TSBs though, which would make all of the above useless against him if used defensively.

Also, Primal Kyogre and/or regular Kyogre has actual experience fighting another character of equal stats to it for days, while Naruto in his moon-level form only lasted for... what, an hour or something? During his fight with Sasuke, he DID recieve cchakra from Kurama, so Kyogre has, what it looks like to me, a massive stamina advantage.

^ You're aware that Naruto was fighting in a war for 3 days while sharing his energy with 30,000+ Shinobi, making several thousand clones, and having an unknown amount of chakra absorbed from his body by Kaguya, right? I'd say that his stamina is fine given those reasons, especially since he can gather more energy from his surroundings to increase his energy levels.

So the TSBs have the defensive capability of basically nullifying Moon Level attacks? I read the ending of the naruto weekly and I honestly have zero memories of the TSbs being half as useful as they seem to be in these matchups. If Madara's TSB shield was broke by Eighth Gate Guy's Evening Elephant iirc, which is, imo, nowhere near the power of a Primal Groudon/Kyogre Precipice Blade/Origin Pulse

He wasn't fighting for 3 days what do you mean? I saw that whole war. He spent a lot of that war on the sidelines recharging like when Madara first showed up, and I'd hardly consider him fighting when even Neji managed to react to an attack and throw his life away blocking it, when he was beaten to GET the So6P powerup etc. and the chakra sharing was partially due to the fact that he had chakra from nine chakra monsters to vastly increase his reserve, and a random brink of death power up from a distant ancestor that seemed to fade after one fight with Madara that he was losing even with Sasuke, along with the fact that, somehow, the second half of Kurama could feed him chakra at intervals.

Also, doesn't he need to remain at least semi-still to gather nature energy, something the Primal Reversions can do as well?

Naruto has incredible stamina by Naruto standards, but all of the breaks, internal chakra monsters and ancestral powerups just to reach moon level for what... a few hours ish, doesn't compare to two Moon Level creatures going 100% against each other for an unknown number of days imo, I really, really can't see the two things comparing

So the TSBs have the defensive capability of basically nullifying Moon Level attacks?

^ Kyogre primarily uses water attacks. What is that going to do against something that would atomize the water on contact?

If Madara's TSB shield was broke by Eighth Gate Guy's Evening Elephant iirc, which is, imo, nowhere near the power of a Primal Groudon/Kyogre Precipice Blade/Origin Pulse

^ Huh? Madara got punched through his TSBs due to how strong was. EE, which is apparently Moon Level, wasn't even making a dent in them.

He wasn't fighting for 3 days what do you mean? I saw that whole war. He spent a lot of that war on the sidelines recharging like when Madara first showed up, and I'd hardly consider him fighting when even Neji managed to react to an attack and throw his life away blocking it, when he was beaten to GET the So6P powerup etc. and the chakra sharing was partially due to the fact that he had chakra from nine chakra monsters to vastly increase his reserve, and a random brink of death power up from a distant ancestor that seemed to fade after one fight with Madara that he was losing even with Sasuke, along with the fact that, somehow, the second half of Kurama could feed him chakra at intervals.

^ What? How was he recharging when he was fighting Obito when Madara appeared? How is throwing Rasenshuriken attacks hardly fighting when he needed to be saved because he was exhausted in the first place? The chakra sharing was with his chakra by the way, the Bijuu had nothing to do with it. He didn't even have all their chakra anyway. And even with all of this happening, his chakra wasn't really being recharged according to Kurama during his fight against Sasuke.

Also, doesn't he need to remain at least semi-still to gather nature energy, something the Primal Reversions can do as well?

^ Kurama can gather it for him.

If TSBs have atomization hax than this is technically a mismatch because atomization overrides anything Kyogre could do. Kyogre literally hax no hax so atomization is a bit unfair.

I know that somewhere Madara's TSB barrier was destroyed by an attack from Guy, can't remember which one since it's been basically a year or more since that's happened.

I honestly don't remember him fighting Obito when Madara appeared. At all. I remember when Madara appeared and started dropping Meteors that Naruto was there, and he was fleeing. Unless that was a clone, who had no honest reason to flee.

See? He was already exhausted. The problem with scaling Naruto's 3 days against Multi-continent characters like Obito to Kyogre's days against another Moon Level character is that we don't know how MANY days Kyogre fough Groudon.

Are far as I gathered from reading it, his chakra supply is supplemeted/increased/buffed by the tailed beasts, Kurama at the least.

Really? I distintcly remember Kurama feeding him chakra at a slow rate, but Sasuke's Rinnegan chakra absorbtion nullifying it because they were having a HtH confrontation. Huh.

So Kurama can help Naruto? YOu realize that's the same as if you gave Kyogre a trainer with healing items, right? If Naruto has atomization hax AND Kurama gathering chakra for him, than i'd consider this honestly a spite matchup. I honestly believe Kyogre has this for stamina/movepool reasons but since Atomization+outside help (technically) stacks the odds against Kyogre very much, i honestly don't know what to think anymore.

Also, regardless of how much of a stomp/spite/mismatch this may be due to Kurama and atomization hax, this is a win by surrender, which Kyogre won't do because Kyogre has always been depicted, much like Groudon, as a senseless berserker. The only thing that's ever stopped Groudon and Kyogre is Rayquaza, who, if he showed up, would stomp Naruto and Kyogre

Win by surrender? Was that there before? Kyogre is a giant, whale like Pokemon. It can't communicate that it surrenders...

(Also they are both in character. Naruto never surrenders and Kyogre will literally fight even Rayquaza until it collapses).

TheMightyRegulator said:
Win by surrender? Was that there before? Kyogre is a giant, whale like Pokemon. It can't communicate that it surrenders...
(Also they are both in character. Naruto never surrenders and Kyogre will literally fight even Rayquaza until it collapses).
Fine I'll go back to "Win By K.O."

if this is win by K.O than I have to unfortunately give this to Naruto tbh. Kurama being able to feed him Chakra while he's fighting and the TSB atomization is far beyond anything Kyogre has, which is simply just Moon Level water/energy attacks, and gods forbid Kyogre tries to body slam one of those atomization TSB shields. Only way Kyogre wins is if Naruto tries to Talk no Jutsu Kyogre instead of fight, which isn't happening against someone as strong/crazy as Primal Kyogre

Hmm, given the KO option I'd say that Naruto has the advantage with TSBs and clones. Does Kyogre have any noteworthy hax that could give him a chance here?

How is Sheer Cold used in the anime? Because of it's low accuracy it implies that it's very difficult to hit, which would be even harder to do given Naruto's precog.

Naruto wins

He's waaayy more versatile and has some good Haxxes like cellular destruction via rasenshurikens and clone spamming all of which who share the same stats as if.

Kyogre simply gets overwhelmed.

Non-Bias said:
How is Sheer Cold used in the anime? Because of it's low accuracy it implies that it's very difficult to hit, which would be even harder to do given Naruto's precog.
In the anime it's essentially an aoe attack with Kyogre in the center (This is how he actually used it in the anime) and it knocks out any Pokémon within the radius of the attack. It's described as lowering the temperature to absolute-zero in-game.

Also, Muddy Water would be a hard-to-avoid attack that would blind Naruto for an added effect. Nice way to take out clones, too.

Its seems like Kyogre might take this due to his absolute zero attack but can't Naruto use a TSB shield to protect himself? if not then i am giving it to Kyogre.

I'm pretty sure at the very least, the shield would be frozen enough for another Sheer Cold, or even an Ice Beam to seal the deal.

Back