• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Kakegae Yuzuriha | Dawn of the Clones

Clones vs Clones

• Both 8-A (Teen Naruto)
  • Speed Equalized
I hope this is a good fight

---

Naruto: 2 (Heiler, Red)

Kakegae:

Inconclusive: 7 (Shadow, Tenshin, Kami, Velox, Iapitus, Zack, Mr. Common)

though. real tough. she has more clones, if she uses the 800x800 thingy, but Naruto can make only 100+ at that point in time. well, cloning is least draining of naruto's jutsu, since whenever they are unmade, the chakra in them go back to the original, so he keep making clones for a long time. well, I think he can kinda one shot her though, with his other jutsu. especially with summoning. but she might win tbh.

Unless Gamabunta can compensate for the 638.000 copies Naruto lacks I'd say that Kakegae wins as soon as her copies multiply.

It could be a stomp though.

This is the version that cant' throw rasenshuriken and rekts his own arm when he uses it, right?

Well, 3 rasenshuriken wouldn't be enough to win, since the explosion radius is pretty small compared to this (and iirc just the first one makes him unable to move).

He should be able to win with summoning jutsu, but he never used it in shippuden (even against Pain the frogs were with him since the beginning because they knew that Pain killed Jiraiya, he didn't summon them midfight), so it seems very out of character to do so.

Naruto summoned Gamakichi in the War to sweep out the juubi clones. It's not out of character in here Kami. Naruto would pretty much realize that and summoned the toads, there's a time limit for how long they can aid but given that Naruto tends to finish his fights quick and formulates pretty good plans and burn majority of the clones to death.

anyway, I think kakegae might takes this via having far more clones, and able to legit mimic Naruto's attacks, she could shapeshift into one of his clones and sneak attack him, although if Naruto summoned one of his toads he can one shot and has a far higher chance.

so I can see it going, either way, to be honest... so Inconclusive for now

Naruto can make 2000+ clones

not to mention while kakegae is base line 8-A Naruto scales decently above a 454.7 ton character making him effectively one shot kaegae with a single punch

This is from Kakegae profile:

"Intelligence: Combat Smart; uses her clones in a proper way to take advantage against medaka."

• "Combat Expert: Yuzuriha is able to recognize and counter others' attacks before they have even begun, and can even stop two simultaneous attacks in such a fashion. Yuzuriha can also read when her opponent will retreat, and take advantage of their momentum to enhance her own attacks."
Those abilities are quite useful, she can easily catch Naruto, but if Yuzuriha doesn't beat him before he understand those two things then he will use them against herself via his own intelligence.

I vote for inconclusive tbh. Like the biggest edge Naruto has is summons. Naruto could be lucky enough to kill the original under the blazes of fire but they wouldn't go away even if that happened. Besides burning 640,000 people is a lot energy to produce if Yuzu goes to that on the bat. The rest that make it out alive will be pretty much fight with rest of the 2k Naruto clones in a battle of h2h. Toads would leave due to they have time limit when assisting Naruto.

Yeah, it looks inconclusive, both have advantages and disadvantages. Yuzuriha could defeat the toads if she transforms into Nienami or other style users (like she did against Iihiko), but it's unknown if she can do that while she uses her copies.

his clones don't have the same durability as naruto but they do have more or less the AP, if so one shadow clone could take out a bunch of her clones, Naruto could potentially hide clones underground for sneak attacks etc and still use summonings.

it's about quality vs quantity this time

if Naruto's Ap enough to one shot i might change my vote to Naruto from inconclusive

Dat Dot said:
I do believe 8-A rating for Medaka Box characters is scaled from this. (308 Tons).
That was actually hax and not AP (it was implied later in the series).

Tbh I have no idea where the 8-A comes from.

Huh? You mean Medaka Box revision? It's happening right now, or more likely soon to be finished. Sorry if you wasn't talking about that and I didn't understand you.

Oh I'm talking about their 8-A rating and half joking too, so don't mind what I said :p

I am pretty sure that Gambunta would clear out like hundreds if not thousands of clones at a time with a large building sized sword. And he can leap around the battlefield to crush even more of them. Not voting yet though.

idk based on what it seems after seeing the clones i can see naruto using the summon it's hard tbh cause it can go either way leaning to naruto atm but idk again

Back