• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NotCensored said:
I really hope they really start feat cliffing in Boruto its about time
Dude i was seeing that battle between you and mygod dude from Comic vine,the thing is neither the anime or manga say that dimension was made by Momoshike,it was stated in the novels but those novels ain't considered canon anymore lol.

Only in the movie novelisation. I was arguing for a separate profile or a side note. However in the anime and novelisation it was stated that kaguya's dimension was parallel. However I'll leave that there.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
NotCensored said:
I really hope they really start feat cliffing in Boruto its about time
Dude i was seeing that battle between you and mygod dude from Comic vine,the thing is neither the anime or manga say that dimension was made by Momoshike,it was stated in the novels but those novels ain't considered canon anymore lol.
They're still in the canon timeline by Shueisha and the anime also stateshe made his dimension or at least implies it just because this site doesn't accept it as part of their canon policy doesn't mean i am not allowed to use it elsewhere or have to force them to accept it as canon at the end of the day I'm fine with them using an Light Novel Profile/ Key if they don't want to scale it to their "canon" versions but it doesn't mean that elsewhere I'm not allowed to tackle this how i see fit

100th Hokage said:
Only in the movie novelisation. I was arguing for a separate profile or a side note.
However in the anime and novelisation it was stated that kaguya's dimension was parallel. However I'll leave that there.
he's not talking about he's talking about a debate I'm having on CV atm where I'm scaling the novel to canon but yes I argee for a separate profile or side note its just elsewhere in my personal opinion it can be scaled to their canon counterparts but VsB has their own canon policy so i won't expect them to argee with me

100th Hokage said:
Also its opinion that nursery means planet. I could mean planet, section of space or universe. It's quite subjective.
True but i do think its implied the way i think it is and they haven't changed this scene significantly enough for me to consider the novel statement about his dimension as retconned per say at the end of the day its the same arc with minor (in some places) differences written by Kodachi so i see this particular statement as valid since theres nothing to contradict the dimension being created by him and i have no reason to assume Kodachi has changed his mind on it idk if i've articulated my opinion on this well enough to you though lol

100th Hokage said:
The novelisation seems to be a more in-depth version of the fight. I like how its handled since there's more of a Boruto momoshiki comparison.
Same i think the anime and novel handled the fight the best in different ways imho

Kaguya created multiple worlds in her prime

Some of these worlds you can see a Sun in the Sky.

Code:
Sasuke even blocks his eyes confirming it to be real
heat and not a genjutsu.

https://imgur.com/a/xrwc5rL

In The Day Naruto became Hokage OVA Kishimoto drew a picture of Sasuke traveling Kaguya's Sand Dimension / planet at night and a Full Moon could be seen as well as the Sun. When Kaguya is sealed all of her worlds are still intact. This is the fact Sasuke 13 years in the future is able to travel them freely using time space. This can't really be overlooked considering these worlds were the battlefields where Naruto and Sasuke fought Kaguya. Meaning her prime would scale to 5-B at the very least and her sons would scale to her as well. Then Naruto and Sasuke would scale to half of that Hagoromo. So in the end game we are looking at 5-B likely higher for Prime Kaguya who created multi worlds, 5-B for Revived Kaguya, then 5-B for Hagoromo and Hamura likely higher since they scale to Prime Kaguya not Revived. Then Low 5-B for Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara.

5-B supports Hagoromo since he and hamura fought Kaguya who created multiple worlds. He also scales for creating a moon with hamura. They did this feat when they weren't even at full power when sealing her since they fought Kaguya for a prolonged battle. Just like Naruto and Sasuke who already had been using a lot of their chakra earlier fighting madata and Kaguya before the endgame sealing her in core dimension. Later Kurama even confirms Naruto has been using a lot of chakra since the war. Meaning Naruto was never fully replenished or got a chance to fully recover since the war and gaining all those new power ups.

They're still in the canon timeline by Shueisha and the anime also stateshe made his dimension or at least implies it just because this site doesn't accept it as part of their canon policy doesn't mean i am not allowed to use it elsewhere or have to force them to accept it as canon at the end of the day I'm fine with them using an Light Novel Profile/ Key if they don't want to scale it to their "canon" versions but it doesn't mean that elsewhere I'm not allowed to tackle this how i see fit

That was of Momoshike creating the god tree in a planet taken by Bee's chakra

That was of Momoshike creating the god tree in a planet taken by Bee's chakra

The statement can also be applied to his dimension through context as Otsutsuki refer to planets/ dimensions as nurseries thats all the argument is theres no real reason to assume Kodachi changed his mind on the origin of the dimension since the novel you can have a differing opinon on it it doesn't really matter that much to me nor will it affect anything on VsB if you argee more with this sites canon policy more power to you

Something I've been wondering recently is this, the big thing that really holds Naruto back in a few debates, maybe not here, is that chakra apparently isn't natural. It's a gift from aliens. But isn't chakra taken from the planet and then given to the one who eats the fruit from the god tree? So wouldn't that still make it natural, but just that humanity didn't have access to it for a good while.

Any expectations for the next boruto chapter, like what can we get to know about issike, juvenile juubi etc. I would ****** jump if we get to know of a otutsuki king......

oh god please Otsutsuki lore is the only reason I'm still invested here lol i think Ishiki is going to be like Kaguya's Brother

Well if we go by lore then Issike is more like Issun and would be Kaguya's lover, in the lore he's a 1 inch man who wishes to marry the princess but he has to become larger for that process so he needs the box that grants his wishes but the Box was with a monster so issun made himself into an even smaller thing, went inside it and killed the monster and then gained access to the box and got his wish granted and grew larger to the size of a normal human and married the princess.

Well from this lore one can find the similarities like issike turning small and has been talking to amado about getting everyone's wishes fullfilled once the plan works out, and the monster here is probably the juvenile Juubi. So Prime Issike might have wish granting and reality warping abilities I guess. Definitely there's more to it. You guys can guess as well

Duedate8898 said:
Something I've been wondering recently is this, the big thing that really holds Naruto back in a few debates, maybe not here, is that chakra apparently isn't natural. It's a gift from aliens. But isn't chakra taken from the planet and then given to the one who eats the fruit from the god tree? So wouldn't that still make it natural, but just that humanity didn't have access to it for a good while.
The God Tree doesn't absorb Chakra. It absorbs nature energy from the planet and then converts it into chakra. The one who eats its fruit gains chakra, although Kaguya probably already had chakra before eating it and the fruit just boosted her power and gave her new abilities

I think that's the second thread in a row that you guys talk about dimensions in Naruto. Is that hard to understand that this wiki doesnt accept Momoshiki dimensions to be star sized, we don't even accept Momoshiki as the creator. We will never accept that with the current information we have.

And why talking about useless things like this dimensions if you can discuss what really matters, like the verse-wide revisions?

Just because the wiki doesn't accept it, doesn't make it any less true

It was confirmed twice over Momoshiki was the creator of his Dimension

It was confirmed that Kaguay created her Dimensions

We saw multiple shots of Stars and other Celestial Bodies on both of their Dimensions

And somehow they're both only Moon Level on here

Despite the fact that we KNOW Chakra scales to Stats

As it Half Spiritual and Half Physical

And this wiki knows this as they literally heve Statistics Amplification on almost all Naruto Characters Profiles

They just choose to ignore this when it is convinient

Yeah we choose to ignore this when it is convinient. We are monsters, monsters dealing with this same points since the release of the movie and the novel. You are not the first to bring this feats and this same information, and will not be the last one. Stop acting like your information is something new and the absolute proof. It was rejected years ago

I never called you monsters.................

Now look who is acting over the top/dramatic..........

Still does't change the facts though,

Just because the wiki doesn't accept it, doesn't make it any less true

You missed the point. I never denied this was true, I don't even care, it is an outlier anyway. We will not use this dimensions stuff, talking about this here is useless

If multiple characters perform a same or greater feat

Then it's not an outlier........

Kaguya

Momoshiki

Isshiki

Etc.........

All have Dimension creation feats

That's already three character alone

So how is that an outlier?

Please tell me?

So a jump from 5-C to 4-B or 4-A isn't an outlier? I mean that's not even up to discussion, we all know that's an outlier

No, you haven't even given me any proof

Kaguya Dimension has Moons, Planets and Stars

Momoshiki's Dimensions have Moons, Planets, Stars, Nebulas,

And while we didn't see Isshiki's Dimension in its entirety, it shouldn't be much less inferior to theirs

Plus, even lesser God Tiers like Toneri have Planetary Feats

His Moon Moving feat which even if took an hour would still be Planet Level

His Moon Cutting Feat is Planet level in two ways

The castle in the center of the Moon was split in two when Toneri ued his Giant Sword

That castle was going to tank the simultaneous destruction of the Moon and the Earth and he cut it like butter

And that 15% hollow part of the Moon that eveyone likes to use to donwplay the feat

It had Gravity comparible to Earth

So either way no matter how you look at it, even Toneri has Planetary Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back