• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have a question. Boruto never really rescinded Uzuhiko from Hidari. And the soul thorn is made from the bits of Hidari's body. Assuming that Hidari isn't feeling the after effects of Uzuhiko rn, there are a couple of possibilities here.

1. Uzuhiko's connection breaks once the body is reduced to a certain level.
2. Hidari's body was completely obliterated.
3. Uzuhiko's psychological effects are connected to the victims mind and so, Hidari's mind was completely destroyed. Which makes sense if he died and resurrected.

Which one do y'all think is most likely?

I have a question. Boruto never really rescinded Uzuhiko from Hidari. And the soul thorn is made from the bits of Hidari's body. Assuming that Hidari isn't feeling the after effects of Uzuhiko rn, there are a couple of possibilities here.

3. Uzuhiko's psychological effects are connected to the victims mind and so, Hidari's mind was completely destroyed. Which makes sense if he died and resurrected.

Like a combination of 2 and 3, I think Uzuhiko is rescinded once the victim dies and if they come back it remains gone

orochimaru-tsunade.gif

I think 2 is the right answer. 3 will be counterargued as a reach (not saying its impossible)

The psychological effects of Uzuhiko is sensory manipulation which is tied to the body. The body was utterly destroyed. There is no pathway for the rotational energy to travel.

likely 2 or 3. leaning towards 3 as jura was unsure hidari would still remember who he was after resurrection

All good reasons imo. I'm curious as to why most people aren't picking 1. What if Uzuhiko's psychological effects affect the sensory organs and so if the organs don't exist the connection breaks? On a cellular level, there are no olfactory, auditory, taste, etc. nerves remaining. Why is complete wiping out of the physical body (option 2) or mind (option 3) required?

Last edited:
All good reasons imo. I'm curious as to why most people aren't picking 1. What if Uzuhiko's psychological effects affect the sensory organs and so if the organs don't exist the connection breaks? On a cellular level, there are no olfactory, auditory, taste, etc. nerves remaining. Why is complete wiping out of the physical body (option 2) required?
^

Before I waste my time making. A crt, Has the guide that says “10% jigen and koji’s battle shook the realm” scan been discussed already

Back