• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My guess is, if this turns out to be true, the Ten-Tails is just the Ascended Otsutsuki’s Flesh & “Physical/Yang Chakra”. Beings of pure instinct because they have been separated from their “Spiritual/Yin Chakra” when the Otsutsuki ascends and the reason why Jura and Co are created is because Code fusing the Ten-Tails to his Claw Marks introduces “Spiritual/Yin-Chakra” back into that system.

Read what Arc said in the above post carefully.

Basically, I never said Uzuhiko was hard capped or limited to the 5-B value we're using.
However, it is the highest quantifiable value we can objectively slap onto the technique without using headcanon or faulty scaling methods.
Logically speaking, if Uzuhiko was actually a 4-C/Low 2-C/2-C/Whatever-C attack, it would make negative logical sense for all of the descriptions we have for the ability highlighting the centrifugal force and orbital rotations as if they would matter in the slightest. This is one of those moments where we have to use common sense to arrive at what the story is very clearly trying to tell us.
The Fact that it's blatantly durability negation and has been LIKE that since the day TBV #3 Leaks dropped, rotations are highlighted BECAUSE it's durability negation, the rotative forces HELP with the spinning force
The moment they outright stated the power of this jutsu is that of a standard rasengan (THE AP IS NOT UPGRADED!!!) equipped with extra forces that deal damage that isn't physical but psychological damage cleared every possible assumption regarding it being an anti feat

To say this jutsu upgrades or caps tiers regarding AP is just straight up false

Before Boruto is over I bet we get another broken Jutsu invented by Tobirama for one of the new gen.
main-qimg-ef0b233e3426a5c6f35f11776d23962d

I see my reputation precedes me
main-qimg-a67d8a27cbb58fa7173065f4c3f6c2a3

「楔」による転生を繰り返し「チャクラの実」を喰らい続けた末に「神」となった者。現代にはシバイの「体」のみが残っている。
A being who repeatedly reincarnated through the use of "Karma" and continuously consumed "Chakra Fruits," eventually becoming a "god." In the present day, only Shibai's "body" remains.

Yeeeah this seems like taking significant creative liberties, it does not say he turned into the Ten Tails at all

A being who repeatedly reincarnated through the use of "Karma" and continuously consumed "Chakra Fruits," eventually becoming a "god." In the present day, only Shibai's "body" remains.

Yeeeah this seems like taking significant creative liberties, it does not say he turned into the Ten Tails at all
Yep.

MASSIVE understatement.

I never said Isshiki's data. I said Isshiki's Karma (White Karma doesn't have his data).

It was later attributed to WK.

Claw grimes separated the chunks. The evolution was stated to be caused by WK.
The white karma does have Isshiki's data. Boruto stated that. I'm fairly certain Jura is modeled after Isshiki.

The White Karma itself was attributed to Code being "special". It's not all Isshiki.

The claw mark is Code's unique input into the Juubi.
Put things together. These Shinjus are spamming claw marks means the claw marks are part of their biology.

Last edited:
The white karma does have Isshiki's data. Boruto stated that.
It came from Isshiki. But it can't convert Code into Isshiki. Not to mention this shouldn't even matter since the claw grime will only turn into Shinju if they turn a host into tree. There is no way of doing that to a dead Otsutsuki.
The White Karma itself was attributed to Code being "special". It's not all Isshiki.
Chapter 6 attributes the sentience to WK which has Otsutsuki essence. Nothing about the claw marks being the thing that grants them sentience. Your argument doesn't stand because Claw marks aren't dependent on WK which is stated to be the reason for their sentience.
The claw mark is Code's unique input into the Juubi.
Put things together. These Shinjus are spamming claw marks means the claw marks are part of their biology
There is nothing to put together my dude. Sentience = WK. WK =/= Claw marks.

It came from Isshiki. But it can't convert Code into Isshiki. Not to mention this shouldn't even matter since the claw grime will only turn into Shinju if they turn a host into tree. There is no way of doing that to a dead Otsutsuki.
Yes. However, Isshiki's essence is in there, just dormant.
Chapter 6 attributes the sentience to WK which has Otsutsuki essence. Nothing about the claw marks being the thing that grants them sentience. Your argument doesn't stand because Claw marks aren't dependent on WK which is stated to be the reason for their sentience.

There is nothing to put together my dude. Sentience = WK. WK =/= Claw marks.
Well, there's nothing set in stone yet.

However, Boruto stated "I don't know how or why but there's a strong possibility Code's chakra is affecting them through the Claw Grimes (Claw Marks was the correct translation).
Boruto goes on to say "He's got a karma from Isshiki which is a lump of Otsutsuki essence, so it having some effect wouldn't be a surprise"

From those statements, Boruto attributed the sentience to Code's chakra more than the white karma. We now know Code's chakra has been influenced by Shibai's cells which awakened Claw Marks in him.

Back