• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Drunk Lee without Post-Surgery Nerf and which version of Sasuke?
Just the version that fought Kimimaro and the one that fought KM0 Naruto
Should probably go to Sasuke

Wasn't he trading blows with Kn0 Naruto at that point?
I mean that and 1T Naruto are the only versions of Naruto he fought. He was in 2T the whole time Naruto was in base.

To be fair, Drunk Lee overwhelmed Base Kimimaro who fought KM0 Naruto, but that was a weaker KM0 Naruto.

I mean that and 1T Naruto are the only versions of Naruto he fought. He was in 2T the whole time Naruto was in base.

To be fair, Drunk Lee overwhelmed Base Kimimaro who fought KM0 Naruto, but that was a weaker KM0 Naruto.
Do we even have Lee's Drunken Fist amp on his profile?

How so? He was more enraged than at any point otherwise.

No,They don't create physical space-time continuum. What they see is just a dream.
This for the anime profile, in the movie Road to ninja obito uses limited Tsukuyomi, which is a experimental version of infinity Tsukuyomi. Limited Tsukuyomi creates a ono-one mirror copy of the real nard universe which can only be accessed by time-space ninjustsu like kamui and kakashi describes limited Tsukuyomi as a transportation jutsu rather then a genjutsu, also nard and sakura both tried to dispel the genjutsu but they coudnt do so because it was never a genjutsu to begin with

This for the anime profile, in the movie Road to ninja obito uses limited Tsukuyomi, which is a experimental version of infinity Tsukuyomi. Limited Tsukuyomi creates a ono-one mirror copy of the real nard universe which can only be accessed by time-space ninjustsu like kamui and kakashi describes limited Tsukuyomi as a transportation jutsu rather then a genjutsu, also nard and sakura both tried to dispel the genjutsu but they coudnt do so because it was never a genjutsu to begin with
I am not familiar with the movie, but isn't IT refered to as a genjutsu in the anime? Why would it function like limited tsukuyomi?

I am not familiar with the movie, but isn't IT refered to as a genjutsu in the anime? Why would it function like limited tsukuyomi?
because obito calls the limited tsukuyomi a experimental version of the infinite tsukuyomi. The properties of both jutsus are also the same, obito used a crystal ball like thing with the pattern of the rinnesharingan to reflect against the moon. Other then the way the jutsu is activited, everything else is the same

Edi: IT being refered to a genjutsu is't a big deal as genjutsu are just illusion which can mean

1. something that is not really what it seems to be

2. an idea or belief that is not true

the idea behind infinite tsukuyomi is that everyone lives an a "Dream World" taliored to be whatever the target finds happines in, for naruto it was to have parents which was the plot of the movie, for obito it was a world where Rin was alive. Even though Nard knew he was being tricked by obito to belive that his parents were alive. The idea or belief that his parents are alive, even though its factually wrong is why IT is called a genjutsu, not because the reality in terms of physical construct is a fake but what occupies that reality, the idea of what that reality is suppose to be, which is to make the target be happy even if it goes against factually established events in the real universe

Last edited:
because obito calls the limited tsukuyomi a experimental version of the infinite tsukuyomi. The properties of both jutsus are also the same, obito used a crystal ball like thing with the pattern of the rinnesharingan to reflect against the moon. Other then the way the jutsu is activited, everything else is the same
That's not what I'm asking. Did the movie specifically state that limited tsukuyomi is not a genjutsu? If so, then why would be assume they work the same way if IT is a genjutsu. Obito tried to replicate IT and ended up creating an alternate reality. That's what I'm getting so far.

That's not what I'm asking. Did the movie specifically state that limited tsukuyomi is not a genjutsu? If so, then why would be assume they work the same way if IT is a genjutsu. Obito tried to replicate IT and ended up creating an alternate reality. That's what I'm getting so far.
it never really specifies that it is/is't a genjutsu, only that its a different reality created using the power of 7 tailed beasts and that its a lesser version of infinite tsukuyomi. You could think of it being refered to as a genjutsu if you count it being a lesser version of IT

Last edited:
Edi: IT being refered to a genjutsu is't a big deal as genjutsu are just illusion which can mean

1. something that is not really what it seems to be

2. an idea or belief that is not true

the idea behind infinite tsukuyomi is that everyone lives an a "Dream World" taliored to be whatever the target finds happines in, for naruto it was to have parents which was the plot of the movie, for obito it was a world where Rin was alive. Even though Nard knew he was being tricked by obito to belive that his parents were alive. The idea or belief that his parents are alive, even though its factually wrong is why IT is called a genjutsu, not because the reality in terms of physical construct is a fake but what occupies that reality, the idea of what that reality is suppose to be, which is to make the target be happy even if it goes against factually established events in the real universe
Did you really just argue that alternate realities are illusions? If limited tsukuyomi is an alternate reality then it is real and not an illusion.

Let me point out your circular reasoning here.

1. Limited Tsukuyomi is real because it is not a genjutsu.
2. Limited Tsukuyomi tries to imitate Infinite Tsukuyomi so IT is also real.
3. IT is genjutsu, but now it doesn't matter because alternate realities are illusions.

it never really specifically says that it is/is't a genjutsu, only that its a different reality created using the power of 7 tailed beasts and that its a lesser version of infinite tsukuyomi
Lesser version doesn't really matter because one is a genjutsu and other is implied to not be one. Lesser version could simply mean IT gets the same thing done but on a larger scale by using illusions.

Last edited:
Did you really just argue that alternate realities are illusions? If limited tsukuyomi is an alternate reality then it is real and not an illusion.

3. IT is genjutsu, but now it doesn't matter because alternate realities are illusions.
i meant what was shown in that realites are ''illusion''. Like how you go to see a play in a theater, the theater is real, the people are real, but the story being played is fiction or an illusion made for the entertainmaent of the audience. I just cant explain it properly
Lesser version doesn't really matter because one is a genjutsu and other is implied to not be one. Lesser version could simply means IT gets the same thing done but on a larger scale but using illusions.
cant genjutsu like rewrite reality and also didnt kakashi refer to kaguya changing dimensions as a genjutsu

Lesser version doesn't really matter because one is a genjutsu and other is implied to not be one. Lesser version could simply means IT gets the same thing done but on a larger scale but using illusions.
Considering there is genjustu that straight up alters reality it being a genjustu is not really a defeater if you can argue it well

Considering there is genjustu that straight up alters reality it being a genjustu is not really a defeater if you can argue it well
kakashi also says this "To rewrite the world in an instant and make into reality, this is just like genjutsu" so genjustsu being able to create physical world doesn't seem far fetched

i meant what was shown in that realites are ''illusion''. Like how you go to see a play in a theater, the theater is real, the people are real, but the story being played is fiction or an illusion made for the entertainmaent of the audience. I just cant explain it properly
Ok.
Sure and I have no problem with that. But I wouldn't really frame my argument as: Limited Tsukuyomi is real because it isn't a genjutsu. Alt should just say genjutsu can be real and then argue why limited tsukuyomi is an actual physical universe. That way IT can be scaled to it.

Didn't Jura already say she was more of a bijuu than a Jinchuriki? Or am I remembering wrong?
Her regen yes. I don't remember if he said she is more of a Biju herself. And there is a difference between being more like a Biju and literally being one. Maybe I'm forgetting some statements tho. As it stands, I wouldn't give her every single ability of a Biju unless she's stated to be a Biju herself. Kinda like the Shinju.

thoughts ?
GR-e0NKbEAAPR7S
Only can beat Aoba

Ok.

Sure and I have no problem with that. But I wouldn't really frame my argument as: Limited Tsukuyomi is real because it isn't a genjutsu. Alt should just say genjutsu can be real and then argue why limited tsukuyomi is an actual physical universe. That way IT can be scaled to it.
can also just argue its real based on the fact that people inside the IT world can crossover and interact with the main universe in the anime with no issue.

can also just argue its real based on the fact that people inside the IT world can crossover and interact with the main universe in the anime with no issue.
Yeah. That's my point. Stuff like what you mentioned and Obito being able to travel between LT world and real world using kamui are much better arguments and leave fewer holes.

Back