• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't that clone have his own personality? Kinda like Log and Mitsuki. Might be considered unethical by Konoha or at least Boruto.
They never even have to wake it up and Amadou can create a million of them. And seeing as they sanctioned Amadou to create a Delta clone with their tech, given the immediate threat of Momoshiki, they’d likely Sanction it again.

Boruto wouldn’t be harming anyone other than himself. A version of himself that hasn’t ever been conscious or known life and can be created again and again, etc. Hell, Sakura could just lobotomize the clone at creation before they even tell Boruto and all he’d need to know is, “this is a clone of you, it has no conscious but is a living body that can hold your Karma”.

At that point, there’d have to be a non-sensical & contrived reason for Boruto to reject it.

They never even have to wake it up and Amadou can create a million of them. And seeing as they sanctioned Amadou to create a Delta clone with their tech, given the immediate threat of Momoshiki, they’d likely Sanction it again.

Boruto wouldn’t be harming anyone other than himself. A version of himself that hasn’t ever been conscious or known life and can be created again and again, etc. Hell, Sakura could just lobotomize the clone at creation before they even tell Boruto and all he’d need to know is, “this is a clone of you, it has no conscious but is a living body that can hold your Karma”.

At that point, there’d have to be a non-sensical & contrived reason for Boruto to reject it.
Do we know if the vessel needs to be "alive" or in other words, conscious? If it were that easy, why didn't Isshiki do that?
Edit: Also, wouldn't the vessel needs to use the karma for it to progress or sumn. I forget.

Off topic, what's the deal with the new Delta? Is she the same person? Or is every clone of her different?

Do we know if the vessel needs to be "alive" or in other words, conscious? If it were that easy, why didn't Isshiki do that?
Unlike with Orochimaru’s jutsu, my guess would be that Training Kawaki, in addition to modifying him was just a safety measure to insure the vessel could hold his power. By time Isshiki found Amadou, I think it was already “too late” for Jigen or a trust issue.

Either way, there is nothing explicitly saying or implying consciousness is a factor.
Edit: Also, wouldn't the vessel needs to use the karma for it to progress or sumn. I forget.
Nah. The progression is implied to go faster, but it extracts without usage still (Otherwise there would be no point in Momo putting one on Boruto knowing he didn’t know what it was or how to use it).
Off topic, what's the deal with the new Delta? Is she the same person? Or is every clone of her different?
Based on what Amadou said, every clone has a different personality.

Unlike with Orochimaru’s jutsu, my guess would be that Training Kawaki, in addition to modifying him was just a safety measure to insure the vessel could hold his power. By time Isshiki found Amadou, I think it was already “too late” for Jigen or a trust issue.

Either way, there is nothing explicitly saying or implying consciousness is a factor.

Nah. The progression is implied to go faster, but it extracts without usage still (Otherwise there would be no point in Momo putting one on Boruto knowing he didn’t know what it was or how to use it).
Ok. There's nothing stated about consciousness being a prerequisite. So in theory this checks out so far. I might revisit this if I remember something.
Based on what Amadou said, every clone has a different personality.
Ah, so that's why the new Delta is best girl.

The beginning was awesome.
It had us going from battlefield to battlefield
Gave us half the interactions I mentioned in my message prior, showed us a bunch of character growth and it ends with the plot twist that Obito wasn't Madara
You were saying the Turtle Island stuff led up to the beginning of the war, as if that wasn't included. And the 517-534 run is the worst in the series imo, even if it's a bit overhated. It's not like the mini stories are bad, they're just not as interesting as everything else, and isn't very relevant to the plot or main characters, and is paced a bit too slowly.

You were saying the Turtle Island stuff led up to the beginning of the war, as if that wasn't included. And the 517-534 run is the worst in the series imo, even if it's a bit overhated. It's not like the mini stories are bad, they're just not as interesting as everything else, and isn't very relevant to the plot or main characters, and is paced a bit too slowly.
I guess it all comes down to preference and personal taste.
I for one found that stretch really interesting as it explored some characters that we barely knew and I longed to see more of.
Sai's interaction with his brother, Kankuro and Sasori's rematch, Darui's vs the Gold and Silver brothers, Kakashi and co vs The Seven Mist Swordsmen, Mifune vs Hanzo and then finally Team 10 vs Asuma.
They're all fights I find myself revisiting from time to time.

I guess it all comes down to preference and personal taste.
I for one found that stretch really interesting as it explored some characters that we barely knew and I longed to see more of.
Sai's interaction with his brother, Kankuro and Sasori's rematch, Darui's vs the Gold and Silver brothers, Kakashi and co vs The Seven Mist Swordsmen, Mifune vs Hanzo and then finally Team 10 vs Asuma.
They're all fights I find myself revisiting from time to time.
I think that individually, they range from fine-really good, but the fact that so many fights that felt like filler were lined up back to back made it a bit too much. If these fights had been spaced out more between plot relevant moments rather than all being lumped together, I'd probably like them more.

💀
7vTMtUq.png

well because unlike a lot of anime movies that adapt manga arcs, the omnipotence arc is not only longer, but its mostly yapping,which unlike action scenes are paced very differently, the movie would be far longer than your regular 2 hours with very little action, also the first half of the movie would barely be related to the second half, having plot threads follow on from the anime, then set up new stuff and then just have characters vanish never to appear in the movie again. the only way we get a movie version of the arc is if they compress it a ton, cut out a lot of stuff or just entirely do it differently as in using the basic plot premise but changing everything else.
theres also the fact that unlike JJK and KMY Boruto wont get the same level of revenue from theaters. it would also be more profitable for them to license it out as a series that just a one off movie ( also a movie has significantly longer pre production)

its not impossible, i just think its unlikely. on that note i wouldnt be surprised if the arc is just included in the two blue adaption as prologue arc of sorts.

Im genuinely interested in what they going to do because they chose a really awful time to end the anime, because the code invasion arc+Omnipotence would have made an easy single cour season.

Wild how Base Boruto probably beats all versions of Sasuke at once
thoughts ?
GR-e0NKbEAAPR7S
Clears Ao, idk about Boro since he doesn't really have a counter to his virus and that would've even been a threat to Naruto and Sasuke, but if he somehow beats him, he gets hard stomped by Base Limited Code, letalone Karma or No Limiters. The others neg diff him as well.

Why isn’t Haku scaling over Kakashi and Zabuza an outlier statement? Haku may not have been “motivated” to Kill Sasuke and Naruto (Even though his statements and the DB say otherwise), he was still made to bleed by someone vaguely above 1/10th Zabuza.

Why isn’t Haku scaling over Kakashi and Zabuza an outlier statement? Haku may not have been “motivated” to Kill Sasuke and Naruto (Even though his statements and the DB say otherwise), he was still made to bleed by someone vaguely above 1/10th Zabuza.
Because he backs it up in the War Arc as an Edo Tensei where he's fighting Base Lee and Guy simultaneously.

Because he backs it up in the War Arc as an Edo Tensei where he's fighting Base Lee and Guy simultaneously.
I mean, iirc, the only thing that happened was he got kicked away from Sai or something. We don’t see any sort of fight, and unless I’m misremembering, it’s not even implied they fought off-screen.

I mean, iirc, the only thing that happened was he got kicked away from Sai or something. We don’t see any sort of fight, and unless I’m misremembering, it’s not even implied they fought off-screen.
Haku and Zabuza have a decent length chat with Kakashi upon meeting him for the first time during the war, during which Haku and Giy are visibly struggling while grappling each other.

Back