• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
THANK YOU

Seriously I always hate how mfs act like being known as Minato's son would've mean anything, ignoring the situations of Gaara and Killer Bee confirming that would be complete BULLSHIT

And it's even worse in Naruto's case as unlike with Bee and Gaara's Bijuu, Kurama outright nearly destroyed Konoha and killed hundreds to thousands that night which would've made Naruto despised by the village for being his Jailer even had Minato and Kushina LIVED past that day lmao

No matter what happened, whether Kurama rampaged or not...whether Minato and Kushina lived or not...Naruto being Kurama's Jinchuriki sadly damned him from Day 1
Naruto is a very simple story, in its message and even approach and that's one of the main reasons why I like it
That little arc with Naruto on Turtle Island was some of the best of the series imo
It showed us how Jinchuriki are treated no matter the village, it addressed Konoha switching up on Naruto and his feelings on it, it addressed Naruto's birth and his mother.
Its so perfect and then it leads into the beginning of the War Arc which is really good too.

Even one of the filler arcs showed us that even if Minato and Kushina lived Naruto would still be scrutinized, only people just talk behind his back.

The amount of characters that got introduced/closure in the War arc is so insane that I can never fathom people who believe Naruto should've ended at Pain.
Sai, Kankuro, Sasori, Gaara, Zabuza, Haku, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Asuma, Hizashi, Hiashi, Hanzo, Mifune, Neji, Hinata, Tsunade, Kabuto, Itachi, Madara, Hashirama, Orochimaru, Sakura, Kakashi, Obito, Minato, Guy, Nagato, The Jinchuriki, Tailed Beasts...
The list truly goes on

Naruto is a very simple story, in its message and even approach and that's one of the main reasons why I like it
That little arc with Naruto on Turtle Island was some of the best of the series imo
It showed us how Jinchuriki are treated no matter the village, it addressed Konoha switching up on Naruto and his feelings on it, it addressed Naruto's birth and his mother.
Its so perfect and then it leads into the beginning of the War Arc which is really good too.
Idk if the beginning of the War Arc is really good, otherwise based

THANK YOU

Seriously I always hate how mfs act like being known as Minato's son would've mean anything, ignoring the situations of Gaara and Killer Bee confirming that would be complete BULLSHIT

And it's even worse in Naruto's case as unlike with Bee and Gaara's Bijuu, Kurama outright nearly destroyed Konoha and killed hundreds to thousands that night which would've made Naruto despised by the village for being his Jailer even had Minato and Kushina LIVED past that day lmao

No matter what happened, whether Kurama rampaged or not...whether Minato and Kushina lived or not...Naruto being Kurama's Jinchuriki sadly damned him from Day 1
The worst part to me is that nobody told NARUTO who his parents were. Were they worried he would kidnap himself?

The worst part to me is that nobody told NARUTO who his parents were. Were they worried he would kidnap himself?
Well maybe hiruzen line of thinking was kid naruto would blurt it out among his peers somehow, no one would believe him coz like (this dunce hokage kid?) Naruto would do something completely irrational just to make them believe him and just **** up his own mental health. Worst case scenario everyone actually realises he is and then he's in danger

Well maybe hiruzen line of thinking was kid naruto would blurt it out among his peers somehow, no one would believe him coz like (this dunce hokage kid?) Naruto would do something completely irrational just to make them believe him and just **** up his own mental health. Worst case scenario everyone actually realises he is and then he's in danger
At a certain point, someone should've gone "Hey, lil fella, your parents were heroes that gave their lives protecting the village," and when he got older, they could talk to him about like, what a Jinchuuriki is and how that's going to affect his life. Then one day, just go "Hey, pal, your parents were the 4th Hokage and the last Jinchuuriki," which should have been scheduled to be told to him very early on. I don't think anyone ever talked to him about it.

heard that they are gonna make boruto a seasonal anime like bleach
they shouldnt do anything unless they get the right staff.

what determines a series being good is those involved, most seasonal anime are objectively pretty badly animated, some of them on par with some high profile weekly episodes if they lucky.

however the right staff and a good production timeline will do wonders for Boruto.

What's the general consensus about Sarada's and Sumire's immunity to Omnipotence? I think it's because Ada wanted sum friends. Similar to how Daemon is immune to her charm.

The same people who say Naruto should've ended at the Pain arc are the same type of mf's who say Bleach should've ended at the Arrancar Arc, or Dragon Ball should've ended during the Namek Saga
I totally disagree with this idea. It clearly seems that the story got worse after the Pain arc. Frankly, I found the Pain arc very good and the subsequent Five Kage Summit and War Arc Saga very boring. In terms of writing, I can't think of an arc that was written as well as the Pain arc. Namek Saga and Arrancar saga may be true for example. However, the Pain arc was not an arc/saga like namek or arrancar. Even if the anime would not end with the Pain arc, they could make a story where they fight against Obito without any war arc and then do Naruto vs Sasuke again. It's ridiculous that Naruto wasn't even declared Hokage after defeating Pain. Neji became a Jonin for saving Gaara in the anime canon episode. Naruto saved the entire village from Pain, no one even said how this guy is a Genin. Don't say that Naruto wasn't old enough, Gaara became kage at the age of 16. Gaara was not made kage because he could rule well, but because he was the strongest child of the Kazekage. If there is another reason, I don't remember. I don't know, maybe I think this way because I can't fit Hashirama, Madara, Otsutsukis into this series.

I totally disagree with this idea. It clearly seems that the story got worse after the Pain arc. Frankly, I found the Pain arc very good and the subsequent Five Kage Summit and War Arc Saga very boring.
L
In terms of writing, I can't think of an arc that was written as well as the Pain arc. Namek Saga and Arrancar saga may be true for example.
Nah.
However, the Pain arc was not an arc/saga like namek or arrancar. Even if the anime would not end with the Pain arc, they could make a story where they fight against Obito without any war arc and then do Naruto vs Sasuke again.
That would have been an additional arc, and it would leave a lot unresolved.
It's ridiculous that Naruto wasn't even declared Hokage after defeating Pain.
It's pretty consistent. He didn't get a promotion after beating a Bijuu or a Jonin.
Neji became a Jonin for saving Gaara in the anime canon episode. Naruto saved the entire village from Pain, no one even said how this guy is a Genin. Don't say that Naruto wasn't old enough, Gaara became kage at the age of 16. Gaara was not made kage because he could rule well, but because he was the strongest child of the Kazekage. If there is another reason, I don't remember.
It's also because he was very smart, and was thus able to do paperwork easily.
I don't know, maybe I think this way because I can't fit Hashirama, Madara, Otsutsukis into this series.
You actually can, pretty easily.

Losing Madara would have been the biggest L. They had already set a lot of stuff up before Pain arc ended so it would have been nonsensical to end with the pain arc. If anything, instead of saying Naruto should have ended with the pain arc, people should be saying that Kishimoto should have extended the series and given Kaguya a better setup. That would have been so much better and would transition well with Boruto.

Idk if the beginning of the War Arc is really good, otherwise based
The beginning was awesome.
It had us going from battlefield to battlefield
Gave us half the interactions I mentioned in my message prior, showed us a bunch of character growth and it ends with the plot twist that Obito wasn't Madara

Neo’s pov rn
looking-up-the-outside-trapped-from-inside-a-stone-well.jpg

lmao! Anyways… If Amadou could create clones capable of accepting a Karma, why didn’t they just create a Boruto clone using his DNA to plant a Karma of himself on?

Hell, Orochimaru could’ve done it tbh. I mean, isn’t it moments like that why Orochimaru was left alone?

Back