• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
someone did study to see what ships are the most popular in Boruto.

and I hate all of you

DzPO5Ku.jpeg
2 things:

1) I'm surprised sumire x boruto isn't higher
2) gaara x urashiki is foul play

I have no idea about the shipping side of this fandom (or any fandom). But, in my uneducated opinion, I think that not having Ada x Delta on this list is an L that I don't believe they can recover from.

Edit: What is AO3?

Nah, that's not what it is. Shit like this is genuinely getting less bad(see: child marriage legality becoming less common), there's just people online that get a lot of attention.
True. By society I didn't mean current society. It's just that the tendency is really weird in the first place and it pops up in different places. Also I think child marriage is a bit different than what I am talking about(I don't think most people handwave it). It's part of it sure. But also the weird obsession with parents and blood relatives people have.

True. By society I didn't mean current society. It's just that the tendency is really weird in the first place and it pops up in different places. Also I think child marriage is a bit different than what I am talking about(I don't think most people handwave it). It's part of it sure. But also the weird obsession with parents and blood relatives people have.
Hate to break it to you, but that isn't new.

I’ve been seeing some discussion recently regarding Minato…

Specifically from the One Shot. As we know, Minato was able to stop Kushina’s progression into the 9 Tails at V2 7 Tails (At the time, Kushina “tried” to stop him as well, but at that age, Kurama was shown easily overpowering her attempt, so anything she would possibly be adding is Negligible).

So while stopping the progression via his sealing, Minato ALSO projected chakra inside Kushina, which was able to clash with and suppress the V2 7 Tails worth of 100% Kurama’s Chakra that already leaked out.

Does this scale to the strength of Minato’s Chakra/Ninjutsu?

This is the argument i’ve been seeing. I know it was discussed here as well in the past, but was the consensus for or against that notion?

I’ve been seeing some discussion recently regarding Minato…

Specifically from the One Shot. As we know, Minato was able to stop Kushina’s progression into the 9 Tails at V2 7 Tails (At the time, Kushina “tried” to stop him as well, but at that age, Kurama was shown easily overpowering her attempt, so anything she would possibly be adding is Negligible).

So while stopping the progression via his sealing, Minato ALSO projected chakra inside Kushina, which was able to clash with and suppress the V2 7 Tails worth of 100% Kurama’s Chakra that already leaked out.

Does this scale to the strength of Minato’s Chakra/Ninjutsu?

This is the argument i’ve been seeing. I know it was discussed here as well in the past, but was the consensus for or against that notion?
Sealing Jutsu don’t usually scale to AP since it’s just power null and a suppressed Kurama yields an unquantifiable amount of AP so probably not.

Seals don’t really scale to AP and a suppressed Kurama yields an unquantifiable amount of AP so probably not.
No, the thing is, Minato seal only halted Kushina’s Transformation into the full 9 tails. The V2 7 Tails of Kurama’s Chakra that had already leaked out wasn’t Suppressed until Minato projected more of his Chakra into her to suppress it (But this wasn’t via Sealing and was separate from his previous sealing).

Given what we know of the story rn, what do you guys think could possibly happen to get Kawaki to the, “The Age of Shinobi is over!”

We already saw flashes of it in how he spoke to Naruto (Scan). My guess is, Kawaki is going to find out how they have been helping Boruto behind the scenes and leave the village.

There will be another time skip, bc let’s be honest, Kawaki needs to get stronger to fight Boruto, and in his absence, he comes to the realization that it doesn’t matter if he kills the Otsutsuki. The universe is too big with too many threats and being a Ninja means Naruto will automatically fight any threats. So he’ll get rid of the Ninja System as with him protecting the earth, it isn’t needed (Somewhat like “Injustice”) and he’ll only return Naruto when the last “immediate” threat is dealt with (Momoshiki).

Konoha might be destroyed by Kawaki (Reluctantly) because they, again, got in his way of fighting Boruto and this gives weight to Boruto’s, “I’m Still a Ninja!” Line.

Back