• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
whoever makes the best Himawari profile will get to choose my PFP for a week.

🌻:alien:🦊
images

this pfp

wait no
this one
d00b62b6130c494b8a90cd9eaf58fc1c.webp

uh

does naruto stomp now?

Just want to point out that Uzuhiko isn’t just Psychological damage. The pain from the initial strike doesn’t leave either, but bc Code was in WK State when he tanked the initial strike, Base Code doesn’t scale to it. It’s only an Endurance Feat for base Code.

Edit: Wait a minute… 🤔

uh

does naruto stomp now?
Luffy won this match not with Ap, but with speed, LS and the weakness of Baryon Mode. I think it would have been a better fight if Naruto had been an Adult KCM version instead of Baryon. Also, Luffy became FTL when this match was held, and FTL+ when the match ended. Naruto also dropped from 2,11x ftl.

Luffy won this match not with Ap, but with speed, LS and the weakness of Baryon Mode. I think it would have been a better fight if Naruto had been an Adult KCM version instead of Baryon. Also, Luffy became FTL when this match was held, and FTL+ when the match ended. Naruto also dropped from 2,11x ftl.
uh
the match was removed anyway so yeah

@Shadowbokunohero @MinatoSparkle @Arc7Kuroi @HelloThere1089
Hey, given the Damage from Uzuhiko is “permanent”, doesn’t that mean Base Code would survive the initial strike, as the damage is the same?

Where is the line between Endurance and Durability here? 🤔
I had this exact question tbh. But then I realised that "damage" Boruto mentioned could be psychological. And the way it is phrased in the database, seems to suggest that the added effect due to the unceasing nature of Uzuhiko is the psychological one.

I had this exact question tbh. But then I realised that "damage" Boruto mentioned could be psychological. And the way it is phrased in the database, seems to suggest that the added effect due to the unceasing nature of Uzuhiko is the psychological one.
Iirc the Database said the psychological damage is an addition to the physical damage… 🤔

Iirc the Database said the psychological damage is an addition to the physical damage… 🤔
Let me first say that linguistics were one of my weaker subjects in school. That said, the databooks phrasing made me think that "not just physical harm" means the initial strike that we would already expect from an attack. And the "but psychological damage" means the added effect over time caused by the unceasing movement of the planet. Again I am not sure.
Just the rotation damage, not Boruto's Chakra or the Orbit.
The database never differentiated between the rotation and orbit damage tho. If the orbit damage doesn't continue, no reason to believe that the rotation does. The damage is created by the planetary motion as a whole.

Back